Skinny Wives

LOL. I have a bit of a skirt fetish and she wears tight skirts and blouses for work. A bit of a sexual history too

Hot is in the eye of the beholder. There are so many body types for all of us. His choice is right for him.
She is skinny and a senior. Is her body perfect? No, but I still enjoy looking at her naked body. So yes, she is hot for me.
I’ll take a confidently sexual skinny girl with A or B cups and exceptional personal hygiene every day of the week, please.
She is 29a so very small. Love the tiny little bumps!
The most sexually insatiable women I've known have been very thin. One girl in particular could never get enough. She loved sucking cock almost as much as I do and was ready to fuck at the drop of a hat. She had the most beautiful ass!! And came into bed wearing high heels. I really miss her!

Insatiable is an understatement. She is always ready for me and loves sex in all its forms. Multi, multi orgasmic and squirts like a fire hose.

Last edited:
She is skinny and a senior. Is her body perfect? No, but I still enjoy looking at her naked body. So yes, she is hot for me.

She is 29a so very small. Love the tiny little bumps!

Insatiable is an understatement. She is always ready for me and loves sex in all its forms. Multi, multi orgasmic and squirts like a fire hose.
Wow. She’s sounds ideal
To some of us. You are a lucky man.

Back