Men who like chatting about their wives

I took my wife out to a bar to meet up with friends after a work function. She wore a cocktail dress to the function - short dress with a slit, and a deep plunging neckline to show off cleavage.

I wanted to take her to the bar to get eyes on her, and it worked. Guys at the next table were continually checking out her legs and tits. The dress rode up every time she got up, so they got a great view.

Nobody tried to pick her up since we were in a group, but the attention obviously turned her on, because the ride home was fun. :)

(This is what she looks like, if you haven't seen her thread - https://i.imgur.com/qHYURdN.jpg )

Yes! When Mrs. Screwher returns from her fuck buddy's place we have our own next level sex! It's psychologically thrilling knowing she was off getting laid!

Yes -- it feels amazing. The best time for me, was I went to visit my first wife when she was on an extended business trip. While we were having sex she admitted that she had fucked another guy just two hours earlier.

I took my wife out to a bar to meet up with friends after a work function. She wore a cocktail dress to the function - short dress with a slit, and a deep plunging neckline to show off cleavage.

I wanted to take her to the bar to get eyes on her, and it worked. Guys at the next table were continually checking out her legs and tits. The dress rode up every time she got up, so they got a great view.

Nobody tried to pick her up since we were in a group, but the attention obviously turned her on, because the ride home was fun. :)

(This is what she looks like, if you haven't seen her thread - https://i.imgur.com/qHYURdN.jpg )

She's beautiful -- would love to see her in a skirt and blouse

No. I fucked her as soon as she came home -- reclaiming

That's the difference between love and lust. I'm sure your wife would hate it if you didn't reclaim her once she returned. It proves to her that she is still worthy to you and everything is okay

That's the difference between love and lust. I'm sure your wife would hate it if you didn't reclaim her once she returned. It proves to her that she is still worthy to you and everything is okay

She knows I love her to be a slut. So fucking her then is also a sign of approval and encouragement.

WOW what a Hotwife! I love her perky nipples and luscious red lips! Where was that bar you went to again? ;)

Great post. You are a lucky man in so many ways Johnny.

Well at least youre honest. A lot of them like the idea of you taking her and then giving her back

Massacre said:
I'd be up to share for sure.

Sharing is caring

Lol, I guess it depends on what sense you mean "sharing" in.

I've seen a lot of guys admit to finding the idea of someone sleeping with their wife to be hot - As long as you're *just* talking about sleeping with her.

Try telling them that you're interested in the idea of forming an emotional, intimate connection, and most of the open-minded adventurers will disconnect from the Internet in a cold sweat. :eek:

I think that men are scared that their wives will leave them or get jealous.

Some of us just don't feel like that and realize that many women need special friends who they can be sexual with.

I jerked off a lot and developed premature ejaculation, because there was always pressure to finish fast so as not to get caught. My wife and I fucked on our first date. It was my first time. She was amazing, but I think I got MAYBE two strokes before I erupted. My wife had a LOT of experience. She was trying to develop me as a lover with minimal success. Her thing was to cum from penis-in-vagina sex. I was not good at that.
We had been apart for work and school. When we finally got together, we were making love. We had some nice foreplay, and we started to fuck, and I was going to cum fast, as usual, when she started to yell at me to not cum. I couldn't help it , and she literally ponded the bed out of frustration.
She cheated on me less than a month after that. She was probably fucking the guy while we were apart, though.

I think that men are scared that their wives will leave them or get jealous.

Some of us just don't feel like that and realize that many women need special friends who they can be sexual with.

Yes! After years together my wife is still crazy about me. As I'm about her. But she had limited experience before me. And now we're both loving her making up for her lost time.

An absolutely gorgeous woman. Thank you for sharing.

My sexy wife and I are a hotwife couple. I love chatting with other men about them screwing her. I'd love to hear from you. PM me please.

Worked up the courage last nite to finally get my wife to imagine being screwed by another guy as I was fucking her. She played along. Hoping she can build on this for next time

Back