WTF/FUNNY Gifs, Pics, & Videos: Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
xku83d9y1me01.jpg

I miss being in prison so much that I'm gonna put bars in front of my eyes permanently so that I can remember what it looked like from the inside.

Don't be a criminal and this won't be an issue.

If she were black you liberal assholes would be calling the judge racist. If she were a man it wouldn't even be posted because what's funny about it?

Now go back to fapping to the video..."Oh, tell her off again! Wish I could talk to a woman like that, but I'm to busy being pegged in mom's basement.

If she were black you liberal assholes would be calling the judge racist. If she were a man it wouldn't even be posted because what's funny about it?

Now go back to fapping to the video..."Oh, tell her off again! Wish I could talk to a woman like that, but I'm to busy being pegged in mom's basement.

I laugh every time someone thinks I'm a liberal. The true meaning of words have become so warped that the uneducated don't stop think about what they're saying.

No, but I'm sure you have pictures of people doing it that you'll post without permission.

This website is called Literotica. It has EROTICA in the fucking title. If Laurel (which I assume is a woman) didn't think it was appropriate/legal to embed pics of beautiful women here, then she would have taken then down and banned me and others years ago. The thing though is she has not done that.

If all these micro aggressions of pics of beautiful, non-obese, non-blue-haired women are sending you running to your college's emotional support puppy room, I suggest you go to a different website that doesn't easily trigger you.

Try this one for starters.
Or this one.

Last edited:

First, the judge is Cuban-American. How is he racist for holding a latina woman in contempt?

Second, there are youtube videos of this same judge doing the exact same thing to asshole men that also disrespected his courtroom. But in your delusional radical feminist version of the world, only you can get oppressed.

Third, I lean more fiscal conservative/libertarian.

Maybe you are just reading the situation wrong. Maybe you're just an asshole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back