New and curious

I think that you should act out this fantasy through pictures! I am sure that I can't be the only one that would love to see you slowly stripped down.

I wouldn't mind having someone write that fantasy out for me!

Fuckably irresistible as always Lucy...would love to take you to the dark forest, bent you over in front of several horny man stroking their cocks for you and fuck you deep and hard...how about that for welcome back you horny devilish chick....

So I did take a walk in the woods this morning but nothing like this happened. Just me all alone.

Wow!

What a wonderous thread. Most inspiring. Going to have a hard time looking through all your amazing pictures.

Just been back over your photo posts. You have a gorgeous body, and I look forward to seeing more of you.

Hey Lucy....
...I saw you here and thought about that sexy body you have.....!!:heart:

Hope you're well.....:kiss:

You have a great butt Lucy!!!:heart::heart:

attachment.php

I just wanted to cum here and pull the sheets back a bit so everyone can see what fine, round ass you've got...!!:devil:

Thanks. What was it you liked that you saw?

In general, I think you have a beautiful body, but I really like the shots from the back, bent over, or on hands and knees, with your tits showing. Either with or without panties/ thong. Perfect position to be taken from behind. Gets me going every time.

That is a gorgeous ass...is that yours Lucy? Very nice

Yes that is me. Did you look at my other pics here? A penny for your thoughts after you see more. I'm sure there are other men here who would be glad to past one of my pics in there next post to expose me again.

Back