New and curious

more butt lovers

I'm being asked to show more of my butt up close so I was hoping this would satisfy the requests I've had in my PMs. What do you think? (I've also been asked for pics of my panties??)

Attachments

• 100_0444baa.jpg
    100_0444baa.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 271
I'm being asked to show more of my butt up close so I was hoping this would satisfy the requests I've had in my PMs. What do you think? (I've also been asked for pics of my panties??)

Very spankable! I'm glad you listened to those suggestive PMs. :kiss:

That cute ass needs to be kissed!!!!!

What a lovely ass. Would like to massage that for you before giving it a good licking.

I'd like to follow up on this- I think we'd all like to see your ass up
close with your cheeks spread open so we can see your fresh butthole in better detail. Personally I'd also like to see just a pair of your worn panties.

I'd like to follow up on this- I think we'd all like to see your ass up
close with your cheeks spread open so we can see your fresh butthole in better detail. Personally I'd also like to see just a pair of your worn panties.

Well I'll have to see what I can do.

Sorry

My PM box was full and I just noticed. If anyone sent me a PM please try again.

Beautiful!!

WOW!! Lucy your body is amazing and very sexy. I am so glad you decided to post!
:kiss::rose:

Tell me more about what your glad about?

Fuckably irresistible as always Lucy...would love to take you to the dark forest, bent you over in front of several horny man stroking their cocks for you and fuck you deep and hard...how about that for welcome back you horny devilish chick....

Fuckably irresistible as always Lucy...would love to take you to the dark forest, bent you over in front of several horny man stroking their cocks for you and fuck you deep and hard...how about that for welcome back you horny devilish chick....

Oh my. I would love to hear that story in more detail. From the beginning of course. Being stripped in the woods in front of strange men is such a fantasy turn on! Have any of you ever checked out my other thread...Stripped by Strangers? http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=847235 take a look and tell me your thoughts.

Oh my. I would love to hear that story in more detail. From the beginning of course. Being stripped in the woods in front of strange men is such a fantasy turn on! Have any of you ever checked out my other thread...Stripped by Strangers? http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=847235 take a look and tell me your thoughts.

Anyone else have or think about this type of fantasy for their wife or girl friend? Or ladies for yourself? Would love to hear you stories or thoughts.

I think that you should act out this fantasy through pictures! I am sure that I can't be the only one that would love to see you slowly stripped down.

Lucy4646
Just noticed this thread and enjoy what can be seen, but hard to scroll back over pages to find you. Please let me know a shortcut to find you.

Lucy4646
Just noticed this thread and enjoy what can be seen, but hard to scroll back over pages to find you. Please let me know a shortcut to find you.

If you go to the thread index you can find my thread and click on the paper clip to the right, that page is a link to all my posted pics.

Back