New and curious

Lucy the same goes for you. Not sure why your original quote wasn't attached as well........still things to learn on how to maneuver the responses.

Newbies always screwing a things up

As a male about to hit the big 4-0 i learned a long time ago something incredibly sophisticated and sexy about an older woman

Well at my age I certainly qualify to be the older woman to lots of men I guess. I am always curious about what they think when looking at me. Hearing their secret thoughts about what they want to do with me if I interest them that is.

Well at my age I certainly qualify to be the older woman to lots of men I guess. I am always curious about what they think when looking at me. Hearing their secret thoughts about what they want to do with me if I interest them that is.

I want to give you to my wife as a present. Let her unwrap you in front of her girlfriends. I will sit there stroking as they have their way with you.

I’ll bet there is a good story about how and where you would do this to me?

We've discussed this in the past, yes there would be a good story, a very naughty story about how this would happen........maybe I should put that on my list of "stories to write".........:heart:

Back