Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

Yes

Just sucked a guy off at a rest area. He shot his hot load into my mouth understall. Big tasty load. Very thick too. Yummy!!!

i may do today a straight guy has been talking to me wants to hook up with me as he is bi curious but he has a GF should i just do play with him or not some advice would be great

thanks in advanced

ended up sucking him of in a hotel we did over things as well

Hooked up with a married couple and sucked them both, it's taken a couple of days to arrange a good time for us all but finally this morning we managed it and it was worth the wait. God I love squirt for those times when you just need a cock to suck

I sucked off one of my regulars this morning. We started off at the rest area with me on my knees in front of the urinals but the attendant came in so we moved it to a nearby park and ride and I finished him there. I had my pants around my ankles jacking while I sucked his hard cock. All this while traffic was going by about 50 or 60 ft away (5am). He finished by jacking off into my open mouth, well, mostly into it. He missed a little bit ;).

Lick It All Up….

I sucked off one of my regulars this morning. We started off at the rest area with me on my knees in front of the urinals but the attendant came in so we moved it to a nearby park and ride and I finished him there. I had my pants around my ankles jacking while I sucked his hard cock. All this while traffic was going by about 50 or 60 ft away (5am). He finished by jacking off into my open mouth, well, mostly into it. He missed a little bit ;).

Waste not, want not...

Wow thanks for making my cock hard, I need a friend like you.

I did today, or really, yesterday afternoon, and did my share of supporting the troops. I was at a gym/spa/baths place and moving around in the common area, which has a play area about 12' square. Found a gentleman who did not push me away, and we began mutual stroking, both being nude. He was about my size though much more slender, and did not have a raging hard-on like some in the room did. We began caessing, and at first neither one of us had much of an erection. But the caresses moved on to kissing, which always turns my key. He was beginning to grow a little also, and I bent over to take him in my mouth. Caressed some more with mutual masturbation, then we moved to be more on the mattress area instead of just the edge. We were each stroking the other and getting hotter. I pulled him further so I could better reach his cock and he was saying, can you cum, can you cum, and I was close but it wasn't happening for me, so I worked on him while simultaneously jacking a smaller neighbor. I want you to cum, I said, and we got to a more comfortabe position. Soon he was thrusting into my mouth and moaning, and as I was caressing his butt I felt his muscles clench and his jism flowed, and flowed... Some guys are too sensitive after a cum for more oral, but he was happy, and I continued sucking for several more seconds before he pulled out. Thank you, I said, and he looked quizzically at me and said no, thank YOU.
As he moved away I noticed that his legs, from mid-thigh down, were hard and covered in a rough black fabric! He was a double amputee! So I felt like I had done a good thing for,a Wounded Warrior.

Early this morning!!

Watching the basketball game last night with the wife in a local bar. I was sitting next to a guy who was watching the game also. We talked through out the game and stayed at the bar after the game. He was straight, married with kids. Next thing I know, him and I were in the back seat of my truck and I was sucking his cock while my wife sat in the drivers seat watching us! It didnt take long before I got my reward!!

Back