How many of you guys want to be the guy doing another guys wife

Bumped. There's a ton of guys on this site that would happily take that role.

There's nothing like a woman telling you how much better than her husband you are...

I'm not into cheating, but I'd love to have the cuck nearby to hear her make similar statements.

So far all of my bulling has been done in the asbense of the cuck

I would like to slowly tickle-torture and clit-tease a cute, petite, young wife of another while he watches me bound to a chair in the corner. Every once in a while I would tell her I'm going to check if her hubby is still furiously erect, and then return, saying that he was quaking with rage and so the tickle-torture and clit teasing shall continue...

Call it "anger management"

I would like to slowly tickle-torture and clit-tease a cute, petite, young wife of another while he watches me bound to a chair in the corner. Every once in a while I would tell her I'm going to check if her hubby is still furiously erect, and then return, saying that he was quaking with rage and so the tickle-torture and clit teasing shall continue...

Call it "anger management"

You wouldn't have to bind me to the chair. I wouldn't be quaking with rage. I would be furiously erect!

You and ScrewHer . . .

Probably my biggest fantasy.

Taking another man's wife is so erotic. Question: what is the moment, if there is one, that you suddenly want to punish both the husband and the wife, dominating them absolutely by "shooting" your semen into her, at least for that moment killing the marriage, ripping her from him and owning her in a way that can never be taken back.

I've felt that. It's angry, it's fierce, and it's liberating as hell -- akin to murder and giving life at the same time. . . . Well, when does that moment come for you nerobixx and ScrewHer?

Mine comes as I rear up over her as the point of no return leads into my climax?

(Well, that's one scenario for me. I also really get into . . . making the wife a goddess, everything for her, and keeping hubby in a good frame of mind -- a small part of which is, I'd like to be invited back, and I really am kind of in love with her, at least for the moment.)

Last edited:
Taking another man's wife is so erotic. Question: what is the moment, if there is one, that you suddenly want to punish both the husband and the wife, dominating them absolutely by "shooting" your semen into her, at least for that moment killing the marriage, ripping her from him and owning her in a way that can never be taken back.

I've felt that. It's angry, it's fierce, and it's liberating as hell -- akin to murder and giving life at the same time. . . . Well, when does that moment come for you nerobixx and ScrewHer?

Mine comes as I rear up over her as the point of no return leads into my climax?

(Well, that's one scenario for me. I also really get into . . . making the wife a goddess, everything for her, and keeping hubby in a good frame of mind -- a small part of which is, I'd like to be invited back, and I really am kind of in love with her, at least for the moment.)

Hmm OK I hope I'm understanding the question correctly here.

Honestly I don't feel "dominated" at any point when another man is fucking my wife. Or even that he is. That would make me what is, seemingly, most commonly thought of as a cuckold. I don't get off on feelings of domination, humiliation, degradation. As a matter of fact, I have a variety of hobbies/interests that would put me solidly into the "alpha male" category. I'm just sexually aroused by other men having sex with my wife.

That said though everything you described above regarding your feelings of dominance when having sex with another man's wife I want a man to feel should he get my wife naked with him. I want him to dominate her. Want him to "own that pussy". I want him to make her scream and make her cum. Over and over.

Clearly, guys come at this scenario from totally different perspectives. With due respect cuz accepting difference is part of what Lit is about, I personally abhor the notions recently posted on this thread and find them a total turnoff. Indeed I struggle with imagining how a guy could be a good lover with those ideas in his head; wouldn't it just be horrible for the woman, and for her husband too? What on earth has fucking a woman well got to do with possessing her? Or diminishing her husband? I don't get that stuff at all. Perhaps I'm too confident as a lover to need to. ... imho :confused:

Clearly, guys come at this scenario from totally different perspectives. With due respect cuz accepting difference is part of what Lit is about, I personally abhor the notions recently posted on this thread and find them a total turnoff. Indeed I struggle with imagining how a guy could be a good lover with those ideas in his head; wouldn't it just be horrible for the woman, and for her husband too? What on earth has fucking a woman well got to do with possessing her? Or diminishing her husband? I don't get that stuff at all. Perhaps I'm too confident as a lover to need to. ... imho :confused:

You're just not a good actor ;)

When I'm topping and the scene calls for things I can't personally get into, e.g. disrespect, I tell myself that the agreement was freely made. Just like an actor agreeing to play the part of the villain.

I agree with you. I am nobody's possession and have no interest in lovers who want to treat me or my husband poorly. Ours is a unique perspective on sex and marriage - not an invitation to abuse. Sometimes role play goes further but only with a trusted partner and me in control.

You're just not a good actor ;)

When I'm topping and the scene calls for things I can't personally get into, e.g. disrespect, I tell myself that the agreement was freely made. Just like an actor agreeing to play the part of the villain.

Good morning, You posted:

"You're just not a good actor

When I'm topping and the scene calls for things I can't personally get into, e.g. disrespect, I tell myself that the agreement was freely made. Just like an actor agreeing to play the part of the villain."

I get you. I pretty much feel the same way you do. Although each situation my wife and I have found ourselves in, each of which we engineered, is unique, only once did we encounter anything like sadistic pleasure from the guy we invited. It was in the form of an all-out male, challenging glee in the eyes of the guy when I returned from my pretend need to be away to let her be in total control and, as she made clear she needed to be alone with him, at least "for the first time," and let them have at each other uninhibited. I did not feel threatened, but was curious what he thought and what he felt on actually having cum inside my wife.

A couple of days later my wife gleefully admitted he had cum inside her and told me that when the young man said he wondered what I'd think if I knew he was fucking my wife, she told him that I not only knew, but was watching them through the living room window at that moment. She said it made him rear up on her like she'd seen stallions take a mare, and fuck her so hard it took her breath away. She said that she was sure that the knowledge that I was watching, had given him some sort of sexual adrenaline, and said it made him cum twice in quick succession. She suspects that it had something to do with my being dominant as his professor in school and so much older. She is sure he was acting out of some kind of retaliation for my having so much control over him and his thesis.

After several post-adventure pillow talks, she admitted to me that she had felt a "little like" like him, joining in feeling the freedom from my "somewhat controlling" personality, and happy for the guy, feeling like she was a conspirator in rebelling against me, making her have a surprise mini orgasm at the moment she realized he was about to cum in her and why. She admitted that as he yelled and strained into her at the moment he came in her, that she knew absolutely what her felt and felt grateful to share that, and so she hugged him a long time after, even though she knew the risk of pregnancy grew as time went on and she didn't let him withdraw, that she didn't want to let go.

This was a growth moment for us as a couple. The intimacy shared is doing amazing things for our relationship. A day after the above confession, I called him. At first he was defensive and circumspect. But once I said something like "You cannot know how much it means to me that you really let go and wanted her completely" and "She is very grateful to you, and me too," that he opened up and we ha an amazing conversation. It was like letting something go, sometimes damned erotic, especially when he and I shared what we felt about what happened and about her, my wife. I'm not sure why but it was damned erotic, which led me to tell him I'd talk to my wife if it was all right to invite him over again.

Last edited:

I would agree with you except that there appear to be some men who take a masochistic delight in being humiliated in a cuckold situation. And, no doubt, there are some hotwives who are willing to play their part in that. That's fine if it's their thing, but it's not a scenario I would want to be involved in as the other man. To be honest, some of the descriptions of possessing the woman and humiliating the husband seem to be verging on the sociopathic if not the psychopathic.

Amen!

I would agree with you except that there appear to be some men who take a masochistic delight in being humiliated in a cuckold situation. And, no doubt, there are some hotwives who are willing to play their part in that. That's fine if it's their thing, but it's not a scenario I would want to be involved in as the other man. To be honest, some of the descriptions of possessing the woman and humiliating the husband seem to be verging on the sociopathic if not the psychopathic.

You've hit the proverbial nail on the head: the line between pleasure for all involved and pleasure for one or two, leaving the 3rd party either confused or injured.

Green_Knight and you are sane, others are not.

We had a neighbor who aggressively sought my wife. His manor was that of now-madmen-at-the-helm Donald Trump . . . bull in a china shoppe. My wife is not china, but she brings something fine to the table, and this guy wanted to destroy it in order to have her. I ended up reporting him to the police after he tried to force himself on her when I was away. I personally left the restraining order in the hands of the "bull's" boss at his work.

On the other hand, we have welcomed with open arms 4 men to enjoy her . . . because that's what they wanted to do.

Love watching my wife get fucked including by an aggressive, rough or dominating man. But those things don't have anything to do with him having a disrespectful attitude towards either us or our marriage - no interest in that.

So I would love to be doing another guy's wife. However, I'd really rather be doing her while he was doing my wife, in the same room.

Bumped. 'Cause I'd love to hear from the guys that would fuck another man's wife. Particularly mine.

Something I'd love to experience is a wife who *enjoys* certain sex acts with me that she doesn't enjoy with her husband.

For example, a lady who dislikes anal but adores it with me... While hubby can watch and love the fact that I'm giving her a pleasure that he cannot... That he's facilitating her full sexual expression...

I think most guys love the idea of taking someones wife and enjoy her.

I know I love the idea, having her be herself and be wild with me. Cant beat that.

I've had sex with three married women. I was married also at the time.

There are few turns on more powerful than the realization that you are fucking another man's wife. The first time my feeling was like 'Why didn't I try this sort of thing years ago?!!'

In all three cases the reason these women ended up in bed with me was a feeling that each of them had that they were no longer wanted by their husband, and wanted, if only for a few hours, to escape that misery. I think part of the turn on for me was the sense that I was taking advantage of the husband's neglect of the woman, and I was in a sense stealing from him. I had no interest whatsoever in putting on a show for any of the husbands. It was our secret that no one could take from us.

The other turn on for me was that to this day, my (now ex) wife has no idea these encounters occurred. And to tell her now would spoil the fun of having had them...

Last edited:
Love having hardened studs pound my wife, not sure who likes it more, really like it when she meets one at a bar and doesn't come home till next day around lunch and is just fucked senseless and wants me to softly lick her used pussy. Best night was she went home with one and he had three roommates that she fucked all of them, her pussy and ass were so sore that day she had to wait till next evening to ride me and let me cum

I've had sex with three married women. I was married also at the time.

There are few turns on more powerful than the realization that you are fucking another man's wife. The first time my feeling was like 'Why didn't I try this sort of thing years ago?!!'

In all three cases the reason these women ended up in bed with me was a feeling that each of them had that they were no longer wanted by their husband, and wanted, if only for a few hours, to escape that misery. I think part of the turn on for me was the sense that I was taking advantage of the husband's neglect of the woman, and I was in a sense stealing from him. I had no interest whatsoever in putting on a show for any of the husbands. It was our secret that no one could take from us.

The other turn on for me was that to this day, my (now ex) wife has no idea these encounters occurred. And to tell her now would spoil the fun of having had them...

You sound real. I've also been with other guys' wives, but I was single. For several, it was a one-off fling, and afterward I remember they were thoughtful, I guessed thinking, "There, I've done that, I feel better, I'm glad."

But one of them, very young, 23 I think, phoned me and over a period of time she would appear in my bed at the most unexpected times. Luckily, never intersecting with another woman. Each time we got together. She was very grateful.

Last edited:
I think most guys love the idea of taking someones wife, but equally they would enjoy seeing someone fucking theirs. Best sex my wife and I had recently was when we met up with a couple and swapped. Watching was equally satisfying as fucking.

Back