Fuck

Fuck you, white people of America.
Asshats.
04:54am here.
Following your election.
WOW it's a dead heat.

Based on my own reading if Trump wins Michigan it's over, he wins. So keep your eye on that I guess.

Pen just flipped to trump by 0.2% at 90% reporting.
Oh dear Vishnu.

Last edited:
18 votes in New Hampshire between Trump and Clinton....

What was that Washington Post? 2% chance of Trump winning? You still sure about that?

Oh I'm so going to enjoy this ......Fuck all the assholes who never seen my worth! Fuck those bitches! lol oh thank you! Much better! Now I'll go back into the corner like the naughty girl I am 🖕🏼

The next president of the United States, everybody!

129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg

It's not just President *vomit* Trump, it's that in the name of "shaking things up," America has handed complete and unchecked federal power (executive, legislative and judicial) to the most far-right, economically regressive ideologues since the Southern Democrats on the even of the Civil War.

The GOP may be an utterly divided, dysfunctional, shrinking old, white party, but they will now get to put their stamp on the U.S. (and the world) for generations.

This would seem to be the political equivalent of the Peter Principle.

Definitely in fear of what could go down in the next 4 years... I really hope my imagination is overreacting but I think it is gonna get ugly...

FUCK !!!!

It's not just President *vomit* Trump, it's that in the name of "shaking things up," America has handed complete and unchecked federal power (executive, legislative and judicial) to the most far-right, economically regressive ideologues since the Southern Democrats on the even of the Civil War.

The GOP may be an utterly divided, dysfunctional, shrinking old, white party, but they will now get to put their stamp on the U.S. (and the world) for generations.

This would seem to be the political equivalent of the Peter Principle.
Due to this election I'm entertaining the idea of mandatory voting as well as a basic literacy test on candidate policy, trivia and worldviews.
I think it seems fair to make people represent their own interests, no?

What to expect?

- An even more miserable health care system (twice as expensive as the Danish.... yet we have universal health care and it actually works!)

- reproductive rights? My guess is, that free abortion and sex ed will go down the drain.

- some really asshat supreme court judges.

- rolling back the rights of minorities (who shall henceforth be called "gawdless perverts")

- isolationism: Putin, Erdogan, Assad, the Chinese and a bunch of other violent bullies are breaking out the champagne right now.

- running America like a Trump business: That means running it into the ground and fucking over the investors.

It will be ugly!

What to expect?

- An even more miserable health care system (twice as expensive as the Danish.... yet we have universal health care and it actually works!)

- reproductive rights? My guess is, that free abortion and sex ed will go down the drain.

- some really asshat supreme court judges.

- rolling back the rights of minorities (who shall henceforth be called "gawdless perverts")

- isolationism: Putin, Erdogan, Assad, the Chinese and a bunch of other violent bullies are breaking out the champagne right now.

- running America like a Trump business: That means running it into the ground and fucking over the investors.

It will be ugly!
A few more real potentials:

- The reassurances that the republican party will obfuscate and obstruct Trump at every angle falls flat and they line up rank and file behind him ready to stick it to the Democrats...

- Trump elects Scalia 2.0 to the SC as he says he'll do, then another justice either retires or dies in the next 4 years which is very likely since they're all about 350 years old. So he puts Scalia 3.0 on the SC which creates a 5-4 majority for insane hyper-republican dinosaurs on the court. And just image the absolute chaos that could do. Declassifying same-sex marriage as a right would be icing on the cake...

- Mike Pence, Trump's VP pick and psycho young Earth creationist theocrat, is absolutely going to push for the further defunding of public education, introduction of 'intelligent design' into classrooms and will take measures to create a literal theocracy in the USA. Oh and, y'know, getting rid of Planned Parenthood and abortion rights.

- Trump does indeed fail to ratify the Paris agreement and instead takes steps to put the fossil fuel industry on steroids, as he also says he'll do. Thus speeding up the rate at which the climate apocalypse arrives that all our (well, not mine, but your-) kids are going to have to go through.

- He expands on Obama's precedent of removing habeas corpus and the constitutional rights of Americans regarding protection from unreasonable search & seizure of material and cruel and unusual punishment, under the same guise that Obama did, that being 'terrorism'. Except...again, on steroids.

- Despite his rhetoric he's potentially the single biggest corporate insider who will more than happily abuse his authority far more blatantly than any other president to do the bidding of his puppetmasters.

Sorry, I'm really political...

A few more real potentials:

- The reassurances that the republican party will obfuscate and obstruct Trump at every angle falls flat and they line up rank and file behind him ready to stick it to the Democrats...

- Trump elects Scalia 2.0 to the SC as he says he'll do, then another justice either retires or dies in the next 4 years which is very likely since they're all about 350 years old. So he puts Scalia 3.0 on the SC which creates a 5-4 majority for insane hyper-republican dinosaurs on the court. And just image the absolute chaos that could do. Declassifying same-sex marriage as a right would be icing on the cake...

- Mike Pence, Trump's VP pick and psycho young Earth creationist theocrat, is absolutely going to push for the further defunding of public education, introduction of 'intelligent design' into classrooms and will take measures to create a literal theocracy in the USA. Oh and, y'know, getting rid of Planned Parenthood and abortion rights.

- Trump does indeed fail to ratify the Paris agreement and instead takes steps to put the fossil fuel industry on steroids, as he also says he'll do. Thus speeding up the rate at which the climate apocalypse arrives that all our (well, not mine, but your-) kids are going to have to go through.

- He expands on Obama's precedent of removing habeas corpus and the constitutional rights of Americans regarding protection from unreasonable search & seizure of material and cruel and unusual punishment, under the same guise that Obama did, that being 'terrorism'. Except...again, on steroids.

- Despite his rhetoric he's potentially the single biggest corporate insider who will more than happily abuse his authority far more blatantly than any other president to do the bidding of his puppetmasters.

Sorry, I'm really political...

Personally I want Trump to win for genuinely no other reason than so I can watch Hillary's entitled narcissistic breakdown over being denied the presidency for the second and probably final time.

Priorities.

Fuck.

I feel sick. I've always been able to find something. ANYTHING (just a teeny tiny bit of something) to like about this place and today I'm drawing a blank. I feel very out of place at the moment.

I mean, you know, how bad could it be?

Pretty bad. I'm now a criminal. Seriously, the stupid voters in this State just voted to make me a criminal. Apparently I'm dangerous or something. They also voted to make me pay a special fee and get a special license for the privilege of being an outlaw. All of that IN ADDITION TO raising my taxes. AGAIN!

The idiots voted to eliminate english proficiency in our grade schools (to teach everyone Spanish instead because speaking English is so overrated).

Pot is legal. Plastic bags are legal again. It's ok for our leaders to sell bonds that put our children's children's children in debt for their whole lives without the people having any say in the matter. Because we REALLY REALLY REALLY need to pay for that 20 miles of high speed rail train track for 15 TRILLION DOLLARS/mile or some similar stupidly ridiculous amount.

Criminals get put back on the street even faster (or are never behind bars in the first place) because public safety is a priority. (huh? Ain't that backwards?)

I don't know what's going to happen on the national level. But on the State level, we're screwed.

Did the US really feel the need to one-up us on Brexit?
Yes. Yes they did. Wow. Fuck. (going to watch from a safe-ish distance)

Not that safe-ish: he just appointed the top climate-science skeptic to oversee the transition of US environmental policy.

Fuck.

And a creationist and anti abortionist as VP.

It is far more than just "fuck"

Back