Nerdy BBW's

first time posting, really nervous, really shy... can't believe I'm doing this... probs going to have a panic attack as soon as I push submit

OMG ! You have no need to worry hunny you are Absofreakinloutely Gorgeous! Just WOW! Whatstunning pictures what a great way to start my Friday

Thank you
Much luv from another Big n Curvy girl

first time posting, really nervous, really shy... can't believe I'm doing this... probs going to have a panic attack as soon as I push submit

OMG, I think I'm in love! Pixel-perfect!! You DO know you're stunning, right??!! :rose::kiss:

Welcome!

Please tell us how long you've been 'lurking' here, and what brought you to this forum?
:cool::cattail:

Thank you all so much...

and I didn't have an actual panic attack... but I did scream and slam my laptop shut so hard it flew off the end of my bed (it didn't break luckily) :)

thanks for all the kind words and pms!

and I didn't have an actual panic attack... but I did scream and slam my laptop shut so hard it flew off the end of my bed (it didn't break luckily) :)

thanks for all the kind words and pms!

Feel free AND confidant to post whatever you'd like :devil:

Well these pics of you pulling that sexy pose,showing off that gorgeous body & lovely hair certainly doesn't fit the stereotype of a nerdy girl. They're great pics & you are a beautiful woman,thank you for posting them.
If you'd like to PM me for a chat please do,I'd love to know how posting your pics made you feel & the replies too.

LOL :D :heart:

Glad you opened it back up! Hopefully you can calm down enough to hold the camera steady for some more... or a tripod works wonders, too! ;)

tumblr_oelvzzdX7C1uasjzxo1_500.jpg

Back