Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models: Pt 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting these. I've always wondered what Kate Micucci looked like naked. She's adorable.

I come to recognize her now when I see her on "HIMYM" or "Big Bang"... Only because I recall "Weird Al" [fake] going nuts when he heard her name a G&O song on "Conan".

Also, agree "adorable" & hilarious (I've never heard one of the songs), but not "hot" in any way.

Salma Hayek gfycat

gfycat 2

gfycat 3

gfycat 4

gfycat 5

gfycat 6

gfycat 7

Gifv

salma-hayek-naked.gif

salma-hayek-nude-xxx-nuda-gif.gif

Salma-Hayek-naked-skinny-dipping-GIF.gif

7921289.gif

hGHV1NH.gif

vKNMSwk.gif

tumblr_mwrqn8ZAO71rgdijfo3_400.gif

tumblr_nldgkoRG5h1u08gzyo2_500.gif

Last edited:
So many crushes. They are all perfect in my head. I don't want to even think about what they may be like in real life as a girlfriend.

Yeah. That's something I have to worry about. :mad:

Don't bother with anything L1ttle posts. She bitches about everything, believes that every single hottie I post is not hot, and has never posted a pic (probably has no clue how to do it).

Put her on ignore like everyone else here. Your Lit browsing will be infinitely more enjoyable.

Don't bother with anything L1ttle posts. She bitches about everything, believes that every single hottie I post is not hot, and has never posted a pic (probably has no clue how to do it).

Put her on ignore like everyone else here. Your Lit browsing will be infinitely more enjoyable.

"She" is not a woman, doesn't bitch, agrees some (but a small minority, like a tribe of African pygmies) are hot, & knows how to post a pic, but also knows you spend your life posting in these threads or else declare your day a waste & leave others little time to do so, let alone post things you have not already posted (some of which are posted multiple times in the thread by you &/or others regardless).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back