Hey Lance

silver gurl

Kiss it....
Seeing that you have been crawling up on everyone's skin lately, I asked my husband about you.
Funny thing, before we were married, my husband met you, in GTA. He knows exactly who and what you are and gave me quite a good description.
Do you remember?

*grabs popcorn*

It has been a while since there has been anything good happening. Now, I like Lance and he's got some quick wit, so I'm curious to see where this thread goes.

This will pass for board drama tonight, I guess.

I am outta here at the first mention of pilonidal cysts, though.

*grabs popcorn*

It has been a while since there has been anything good happening. Now, I like Lance and he's got some quick wit, so I'm curious to see where this thread goes.

Made with real butter? Scooch over.

66712819.jpg

How does he know for sure that it was Lance he met?

Seeing that you have been crawling up on everyone's skin lately, I asked my husband about you.
Funny thing, before we were married, my husband met you, in GTA. He knows exactly who and what you are and gave me quite a good description.
Do you remember?

giphy.gif

phrl12s.gif

KfLotF5.jpg

d5f804f55ccc8e60d72380071b8b2db6772d1871e6f1a1650e831e85e3b5da81_:original

tumblr_mssdnaaLqC1shm9rjo1_500.gif

popcorn12.gif

In the day, they had quite a few parties. My husband knows.

So, why doesn't your husband post for himself what he knows instead of you just blowing more like a butthurt tool hangin' at the clotheline?

I have no doubt your partisan Twatterville pals will eagerly swallow all you have to shovel, but - objectively - you don't possess even an ounce of credibility on the subject.

Friggin' gossip whore.

So, why doesn't your husband post for himself what he knows instead of you just blowing more like a butthurt tool hangin' at the clotheline?

I have no doubt your partisan Twatterville pals will eagerly swallow all you have to shovel, but - objectively - you don't possess even an ounce of credibility on the subject.

Friggin' gossip whore.

Is Twatterville near your trailer park?

Interesting.....Lance is usually posting at this time yet I see nothing from him here.

I think the OP should give more detail. Is Lance massive and muscled as he claims? Did all the women at the parties beg to be used by him?

Was he trying to get his son laid by the young girls at the party and offering them money for it?

Was he offering the other women money to have sex behind his wife's back? Was he trying to rub up on all the women?

Back