Infidelity

live4thebj

Literotica Guru
Yesterday I am upstairs in the bathroom right outside our bedroom peeing. I don’t remember her exact words but she asked me point blank if I am having an affair.

I smiled and told her no. It is the truth. I admit I slept with a woman after our first date but it was one date. I haven’t been with another woman since.

She told me why she asked. We haven’t been having sex like we used to and now it is painful for her. She is REALLY TIGHT. The tightest I been in and it hurts her when I am inside of her. When we had a very consistent active sex life this wasn’t the case.

Last Saturday we had sex. In this order:
Went down on her till she had an orgasm.
Gave me a BJ till I was fully erect.
Applied lube to my cock using Astroglide.
Entered her and fucked her till I came in her.

During the entire time I was in her it was obvious she was in pain but told me not to stop.

Then yesterday she says she is itchy down there and wondering if I gave her a STD.

I admit I fucked a lot of woman from the time of my divorce up to the point we met bareback. Except for one woman I never wore a condom.

Now 12 years later we are here. So I don’t see now after all the times we fucked and the only time we used a condom is when she fingered my ass. So if I had something it would have showed years ago.

So thoughts on this and if you have a similar story.

Back when I was married I had lots of fun away from home. The sex was way better than what I was getting in my own bed. Plus the excitement of sneaking off to a hotel for a good fuck was great fun. Fidelity leaves a lot to be desired.
Appreciate your honesty! There is something about clean hotel beds and sheets which works for fucking ! My best fucks have been away from home in hotels

Yeah, and the shower sex to finish off with is good too. Although sometimes I deliberately went home smelling of sex. He never noticed!
I love shower sex !! Always had shower sex before fucking …. To be clean and then after fucking too to have get one last orgasm in her mouth. Something sexy about wet hair ladies….. and licking a shaved pussy in the shower ❤️

Now I am very horny !

Yesterday I am upstairs in the bathroom right outside our bedroom peeing. I don’t remember her exact words but she asked me point blank if I am having an affair.

I smiled and told her no. It is the truth. I admit I slept with a woman after our first date but it was one date. I haven’t been with another woman since.

She told me why she asked. We haven’t been having sex like we used to and now it is painful for her. She is REALLY TIGHT. The tightest I been in and it hurts her when I am inside of her. When we had a very consistent active sex life this wasn’t the case.

Applied lube to my cock using Astroglide.
Entered her and fucked her till I came in her.

During the entire time I was in her it was obvious she was in pain but told me not to stop.

Then yesterday she says she is itchy down there and wondering if I gave her a STD.

I admit I fucked a lot of woman from the time of my divorce up to the point we met bareback. Except for one woman I never wore a condom.

Now 12 years later we are here. So I don’t see now after all the times we fucked and the only time we used a condom is when she fingered my ass. So if I had something it would have showed years ago.

So thoughts on this and if you have a similar story.
She feels bad. Your sex life isn't the same because of an uncontrollable issue. It had nothing to do with std, it had everything to do with her self-esteem. Let her know it's OK and you'll both get through this, together. If she feels like she is, less than, at the moment, she needs reassuring. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if you couldn't preform because of a medical problem. Sometimes, we need to be mindful of the underlying emotions. Not everything is manifested on the surface. Unless, of course, you are being a jerk and showing your disappointment or dissatisfaction.

A few years into our relationship my wife cheated. Shevwas always quite militant about monogamy and loyalty. So it was surprising when she became attracted to another man. He took her to a hotel and fucked her! And recently she confessed to two other men during that same short period. I attribute her infidelity on having limited sexual experience before me. And she became curious of other men. I’ve masturbated numerous times thinking about what went on in that hotel and the other men’s bedrooms.

She feels bad. Your sex life isn't the same because of an uncontrollable issue. It had nothing to do with std, it had everything to do with her self-esteem. Let her know it's OK and you'll both get through this, together. If she feels like she is, less than, at the moment, she needs reassuring. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if you couldn't preform because of a medical problem. Sometimes, we need to be mindful of the underlying emotions. Not everything is manifested on the surface. Unless, of course, you are being a jerk and showing your disappointment or dissatisfaction.
Appreciate your input. Thank you.

She needs to go to a doctor, there are conditions that can affect the vaginal canal making it spasm and penetrative sex uncomfortable from vaginismus to structural issues or psychological issues. It sounds if she’s already orgasmed and you’re using lube that she may have an underlying issue

frustrating that this wouldn’t be your first call tbh

Your profile name is "live4theBJ" ... so, what's wrong with this picture? Why did she stop and take it in?

Now if she's gone to a doctor and has a specific diagnosis, then what's the real problem? Lack of a cure?

My ex-wife just got to the point of not wanting sex with me. It became so obvious to me that I felt guilty for even asking. After a while, I just found another woman who was in a similar situation: no sex with impotent husband, and she just needed some relief. When my wife asked me about the other woman, I made it clear: "You don't want sex with me, so why not outsource?" That's one reason why she's my EX! She wanted TOTAL control, HER WAY, end of discussion!

Sometimes it might be as simple as your wife doesn't know what she wants anymore or isn't telling you everything.

Your profile name is "live4theBJ" ... so, what's wrong with this picture? Why did she stop and take it in?

Now if she's gone to a doctor and has a specific diagnosis, then what's the real problem? Lack of a cure?

My ex-wife just got to the point of not wanting sex with me. It became so obvious to me that I felt guilty for even asking. After a while, I just found another woman who was in a similar situation: no sex with impotent husband, and she just needed some relief. When my wife asked me about the other woman, I made it clear: "You don't want sex with me, so why not outsource?" That's one reason why she's my EX! She wanted TOTAL control, HER WAY, end of discussion!

Sometimes it might be as simple as your wife doesn't know what she wants anymore or isn't telling you everything.

I love sex but I love her more. If I have to use prostate massagers and Fleshlight and hand with lotion to get me off then I will do it because my relationship is more important.

She doesn’t have this issue when the gynecologist uses his tool in her just when I enter her. I am not huge but I been told by her and many others I am thick. But prior to this issue she took me in her no problem. So really don’t know what is going on. I suggested multiple times she gets at least one toy to play with herself with but make sure she fucks herself with it to get it used to penetration. She has yet to do that.

Back when I was married I had lots of fun away from home. The sex was way better than what I was getting in my own bed. Plus the excitement of sneaking off to a hotel for a good fuck was great fun. Fidelity leaves a lot to be desired.
Mmmm...I have this nice cozy little hotel just down the road from my place gorgeous...🥂🌹⚔️

Appreciate your honesty!
I agree there's nothing like picking up a married woman looking for a good time.
in my younger days i always made a bee line for the Mature kind ,in my opinion for what it's worth
they were way better in bed.

I love sex but I love her more. If I have to use prostate massagers and Fleshlight and hand with lotion to get me off then I will do it because my relationship is more important.

She doesn’t have this issue when the gynecologist uses his tool in her just when I enter her. I am not huge but I been told by her and many others I am thick. But prior to this issue she took me in her no problem. So really don’t know what is going on. I suggested multiple times she gets at least one toy to play with herself with but make sure she fucks herself with it to get it used to penetration. She has yet to do that.
The vagina is an incredible thing, created to adjust and adapt and accommodate an entire baby . Your dick is not thicker than the skull of an infant. She either has a medical issue, or she is not aroused.

The vagina is an incredible thing, created to adjust and adapt and accommodate an entire baby . Your dick is not thicker than the skull of an infant. She either has a medical issue, or she is not aroused.
Whatever it is she is tight. I mean REALLY tight. Even with lubricant it took a bit to get in there and it felt like I was fucking a Vice.

Recommend she runs it by her gynecologist. Sounds like changes in her body that she might not have noticed had the sex been more frequent. Not sure how old you are, but menopause can apparently cause sex to become painful.

Or she doesn’t care to have sex and it’s easier to feign pain.

No one needs to feign an excuse to refuse sex.

That being said, he is describing how it feels for him, and he’s describing a woman who is not aroused. (But he’s still sticking his dick in her, regardless)

Responding to the “itchy down there” OP comment. So an STD like herpes can be dormant in one for a looooong time, years, then make an appearance at an inopportune time. So if the itchy complaint continues, maybe that should get checked out.

Well let’s cover these last three comments shall we.

You are not there. I know when she is in pain and she is in pain BUT she tells me to keep going. Not like she is in pain and telling me to stop.

No one needs to feign an excuse to refuse sex.

That being said, he is describing how it feels for him, and he’s describing a woman who is not aroused. (But he’s still sticking his dick in her, regardless)

She had an orgasm. Did you miss that part? We always had sex in this manner because this is what works for her.

Aroused or not aroused. A dry pussy is one thing but her pussy is tight. I mean virgin tight. Maybe even tighter than that.

Responding to the “itchy down there” OP comment. So an STD like herpes can be dormant in one for a looooong time, years, then make an appearance at an inopportune time. So if the itchy complaint continues, maybe that should get checked out.

12 years later? Also me never having a single sign of herpes and now she has it? I am no doctor but I say yeah right on that one.

Back