Infidelity

Has she talked to a doctor about this?
Is there any stretching she can do? Like toys?

12 years later? Also me never having a single sign of herpes and now she has it? I am no doctor but I say yeah right on that one.
Yes, even 12 years later.

But fair enough if you’ve never had any symptoms. I’d think you’d have noticed some itchiness or blister or cold sore at least once upon a time, though some carriers are asymptomatic. But I’ll wager that if you’ve had as much unprotected sex as you claim odds are pretty good that you’ve got herpes.

Last edited:
Yes, even 12 years later.

But fair enough if you’ve never had any symptoms. I’d think you’d have noticed some itchiness or blister or cold sore at least once upon a time, though some carriers are asymptomatic. But I’ll wager that if you’ve had as much unprotected sex as you claim odds are pretty good that you’ve got herpes.
Thanks for the internet prognosis.

lol, you’re kind of a dick, aren’t you. But hey, get yourself checked out and get back to me-I bet you’re positive.

lol, you’re kind of a dick, aren’t you. But hey, get yourself checked out and get back to me-I bet you’re positive.
No I am practical logical and don’t try to diagnose other people over the internet. I also don’t push my fetishes on other people. I don’t cheat. I don’t come on here looking for approval and so on.

I see you write transgender stories. No wonder you don’t like me which is shocking because I am delightful.

No I am practical logical and don’t try to diagnose other people over the internet. I also don’t push my fetishes on other people. I don’t cheat. I don’t come on here looking for approval and so on.
I’m not diagnosing at all, just betting on the odds.

I see you write transgender stories.
Yes, was writing a different story and the characters took over and *poof* it became a crossdressing story. Readers liked it so I gave them more.

No wonder you don’t like me which is shocking because I am delightful.
Wrong conclusion. I don’t know you well enough to like or not like you.

Back when I was married I had lots of fun away from home. The sex was way better than what I was getting in my own bed. Plus the excitement of sneaking off to a hotel for a good fuck was great fun. Fidelity leaves a lot to be desired.
I had a ton of side chicks with my ex. Best. Sex. Ever.

Back