Knowing someone masturbates to you

I've always thought about this, often while masturbating. The thought its extremely erotic.

In high school, there was this girl that I'd been flirting back and forth with for a couple weeks before she really upped the ante when she told me about a dream she'd had. She told me that she had a dream where I tied her up and had my way with her, and when she woke up in the morning, she masturbated to the memory of it before getting ready for school. I'd been masturbating to the thought of her for months, and hearing this was not only a huge turn on but also kind of a validation of me as an attractive young man.

Shortly after that, we hooked up a couple times. It... didn't go very well. lol

But that's another story for another time.

Two of our neighbors like to watch me from their bedroom windows while I sunbathe by our pool.

I actually don't mind. But it sure makes for some awkward HOA meetings from time to time!

A few guys on here have outright admitted to me via PM about what they're doing and what they're thinking about too.

Again, I don't really mind - if they're polite and respectful that I don't want to see "proof" unless I specifically ask for it - which btw is super fucking rare! lol

Last edited:
I'll be honored to be your first "client". ;)

"And that house over the fence is my house. I like to sun bathe topless because I think tan lines are so tacky. Plus, this would be my first commission and I would be sooooo incredibly grateful I'd do practically anything to close this deal.

Any-who, enough about me.

So do you want to put in an offer? There's already a couple of others over asking to be honest, so if you really want it ...." :devil:

"And that house over the fence is my house. I like to sun bathe topless because I think tan lines are so tacky. Plus, this would be my first commission and I would be sooooo incredibly grateful I'd do practically anything to close this deal.

So do you want to put in an offer? There's already a couple of others over asking to be honest, so if you really want it ...." :devil:

"Well, the house looks great -- it's just the right size and layout. The only sticking point is the view -- it does look into some other homes adjacent to it. But I may be able to "overlook" that issue if the view is truly worth the asking price. Now you did mention something about 'topless sunbathing' -- is there any way I can go up to the 2nd floor and actually see an attractive woman doing just that in her back yard? I think that could go a long way towards sealing this deal ... " ;)

I've had a few people tell me they've done this thinking about me, but only partners. I actually think it would be more exciting to hear it from a platonic friend, or even from a stranger. The idea that someone who hasn't actually seen me in a sexual light was interested enough is a real turn-on.

Gee. I wonder who drilled all those glory holes in the fence ??

Last edited:
Absolutely LOVE it!

Knowing I am turning on someone, somewhere else in the world, inspiring fantasy's , hearing them ,
Sending pics that encourage and inflame desire.... yes, absolutely LOVE it

Knowing I am turning on someone, somewhere else in the world, inspiring fantasy's , hearing them ,
Sending pics that encourage and inflame desire.... yes, absolutely LOVE it

You're definitely doing that to me right now, mmmmm and it feels really good :D

This is something I've been thinking about today. I'm not sure why but I have. So how would you feel about knowing someone either masturbates to you or has masturbated to you? Either your pictures or videos or just the thought of you or anything else. Would you like to know? Is it something you think about?

If it's a random, then no, I don't want to know, it freaks me out, I really don't like it *bleurgh*
If it's that specific someone, then yes, I love to know :D

Had a couple of people on adult forums, men and women, say they'd gotten off to my pics and posts. Really flattered to know someone else somewhere in the world is getting hot and horny due to me, just like I get hot and horny reading others' posts on here.

I post pics in part because I hope someone finds them attractive. As I'm taking them, I often imagine being watched and it turns me on to no end thinking another individual is enjoying themselves as a result of what they see. To hear from someone that a pic or two of mine induces them to touch themselves brings me great satisfaction.

Knowing someone gets off to my pics also gives me hope that irl, people I know may fantasize about me and masturbate to these fantasies without my ever knowing. That thought, too, leaves me feeling very aroused.

I post pics in part because I hope someone finds them attractive. As I'm taking them, I often imagine being watched and it turns me on to no end thinking another individual is enjoying themselves as a result of what they see. To hear from someone that a pic or two of mine induces them to touch themselves brings me great satisfaction.

Knowing someone gets off to my pics also gives me hope that irl, people I know may fantasize about me and masturbate to these fantasies without my ever knowing. That thought, too, leaves me feeling very aroused.

i cum hard thinking of you ;)

Back