Knowing someone masturbates to you

I know most of this thread is about folks pleasuring themselves because of you (your own image, etc.) but if you haven't tried the writing business, it can be an extraordinary turn on. Here's a comment on one of my stories:

"Your story made me feel very hard very quickly <snip - describes orgasms in some detail> Thanks for two lovely cumshots."

It's gratifying to know one's words have produced some enjoyment somewhere out there in the world. Try it - chronicle your own experiences, create fantasies, make up a good arousing story - it's quite addictive.
I agree!

My buddy told me that when I wasn't around to suck him he would jack off thinking about my lips wrapped tightly around his shaft.

I know most of this thread is about folks pleasuring themselves because of you (your own image, etc.) but if you haven't tried the writing business, it can be an extraordinary turn on. Here's a comment on one of my stories:

"Your story made me feel very hard very quickly <snip - describes orgasms in some detail> Thanks for two lovely cumshots."

It's gratifying to know one's words have produced some enjoyment somewhere out there in the world. Try it - chronicle your own experiences, create fantasies, make up a good arousing story - it's quite addictive.
I couldn't agree more, I love to read feedback on a story or email that I've sent telling me that it has turned someone else on.

It is an honor to know that my chat with him helps create that ecstatic moment for him. It works for me, too. We can all use inspiration.

Back