Eating cum....own and others....

croydon2000

Really Experienced
Hi something similar on fetish forum,thought would be good here,soz if not.
Some people wanna eat there own cum but once shot,lose intrest.

Just wondered if people had ideas,or if they have done it.to start off this is how I done it once...
I did try before but found once I had shot my load,I did not fancy it,also tried legs over shoulders but hard to aim(I'm not that big,ha) and back hurt ruining moment,ha.

I finally managed to find someone to cum round,I got him excited,then he tied me up on bed in panties and he made me cum on my chest,then whilst still tied up got a spoon and fed me it,tasted ok,then he got me to suck him and swallow his load.mine tasted better,ha(biased) shame he moved away.think its better someone else being there to help.

Would love to do again or help someone else.x

Also poss idea,shoot into condom,save it,next time someone round u get excited,and they Feed u the condom.

Or they could also cum in the condom mix it up then feed it you,then they could suck/finish u off...

And u could rate who tastes best ha

I love it. I started off by milking my own cum into my hands. It took a few attempts before I got the confidence to slurp up my mess, but once I had done it a couple of times I became addicted. Now whenever I masturbate I always clean myself up.

As I have started to explore with other guys I have made sure that I always suck my guy off to completion. I love the difference in taste and consistency between each different guy.

hmm...nice

I love it. I started off by milking my own cum into my hands. It took a few attempts before I got the confidence to slurp up my mess, but once I had done it a couple of times I became addicted. Now whenever I masturbate I always clean myself up.

As I have started to explore with other guys I have made sure that I always suck my guy off to completion. I love the difference in taste and consistency between each different guy.

Yeah good stuff,I find it harder to eat when I'm on my own,think the thrill I get is the humiliation and control in someone else watching/doing.

Yeah good stuff,I find it harder to eat when I'm on my own,think the thrill I get is the humiliation and control in someone else watching/doing.

i'm the same, get so turned on by it, up to point. sometimes i watch sissy vids, hypno vids etc, then just start licking up all the precum, wish i could just edge it and edge it...

i think someone TELLING you to do it, is so hot though...

I think I want to

while I'm masturbating. But once I've cum, I go off the idea. I love my pre-cum though. Someone else's cum? I'd like the chance to find out.

hmmm....yeah

I agree u wanna eat it but once shot load,feelings go,hence getting someone else to help male or female(or both!!) I loved getting tied up and made to eat it,just what I asked for.

And yes edge it soooooo much,makes it thinner and easier to eat,more of it,but not as thick!!!

I like to let go of my cock completely just as I'm about to shoot. Then I'll cum into my hand and lick it all up. Since I let go I'm still ready and then start stroking again to finish myself off for good. Sometimes when I'm really horny I'll release my cock again just as I'm about to shoot the second time and fill my hand again with cum. Eventually though I stroke to completion and it's sooo good. Try it guys

I LOVE eating cum!

I love it...

Like most guys, I lose the desire to eat my own cum immediately after I climax. I did eat it a number of times when younger, but haven't in years.

OTHER MEN'S cum on the other hand...I absolutely ADORE sucking men to climax and receiving their cum loads in my mouth! I really do LOVE the flavor and texture of semen, preferring the extremely thick, even "lumpy," and very strong tasting cum...and, really HUGE loads! The best loads slide reluctantly down my throat and coat my oral cavity so thoroughly that I can clearly taste it hours later! 😋

And, like Nightjack stated above, I absolutely LOVE the always significant differences in the taste and consistency of each man's cum, that delicious variety one of the major factors in my hunger to suck off ever more men and drink their precious semen! That great variety of cocks and cum, the reason I have always been drawn to service men through the gloryholes in busy adult bookstores! 💕

I really am a "cum junkie" and am proud to be the cocksucking cumslut that I am! 💋

oh yeah!!!

Hmm all cum is great,rare ever tastes the same

Anyone ever had a blowjob,then they kiss you,cum still in mouth and pass it back?then u swallow(forgotten name for this)

It's called a "SNOWBALL" Dear ...

Hmm all cum is great,rare ever tastes the same

Anyone ever had a blowjob,then they kiss you,cum still in mouth and pass it back?then u swallow(forgotten name for this)

... and I ad a whole bunch of them this past weekend! :) My lips are so soft and silky the past few days! :D

I have sucked a few cock in my time, but the first person to pass some back was my wife. That got her fucked again.

If I'm masturbating and cum on myself then I like to feed it to myself, licking my fingers after. If I'm using lingerie to jerk off with or a sex toy then I will gladly clean up after myself. I do prefer other guys cum though, much better getting it straight from the source or sharing with/licking it off my wife

I started with trying my previous cum. But really got into it when my SO started cum sharing with me after she'd given me a blow job. Now I either get her to feed me or I'll just cum in my hand and eat it or legs over the head so I can spurt in my mouth.

69 until we have both cum then share. amazing and gets me ready to fuck.

I have always eaten my own cum and recently have started with glory holes

Mmmm...bobcat! LOVE sucking cock through the gloryhole!!! Soooo much pleasure and soooo much variety of cocks and cum! Mmmm...soooo fucking good!!! 💝😋

I like to let go of my cock completely just as I'm about to shoot. Then I'll cum into my hand and lick it all up. Since I let go I'm still ready and then start stroking again to finish myself off for good. Sometimes when I'm really horny I'll release my cock again just as I'm about to shoot the second time and fill my hand again with cum. Eventually though I stroke to completion and it's sooo good. Try it guys

This works extremely well for me as well. I can bring myself just short of orgasming "brain-wise" yet my prostate will pump out a fairly copious load. The aversion to consuming it is not present and I can savor it while remaining extremely horny.

Yes!!!

This works extremely well for me as well. I can bring myself just short of orgasming "brain-wise" yet my prostate will pump out a fairly copious load. The aversion to consuming it is not present and I can savor it while remaining extremely horny.

That's worked well for me in long edging sessions, too!

I know this sounds REALLY dirty, but...when I was sharing a home with several str8 guys, years ago, I'd sometimes squeeze out that "fairly copious" pre-load onto the piss-spattered RIM of the toilet...NOT the seat...and then, kneeling down, I'd lick it all up! Along with all those tasty piss-splatters and stray pubic hairs! Soooo hot and kinky...and I'd always cum sooooo hard after doing that!

CUM is such a delicious and precious treat!!! 💕

Eating cum...own and others

I really like eating my own cum, I have yet to eat another's, but I am very willing to try.

Back