Cei

It isn't a video, but I came across a whole tumblr with pics like this.

Attachments

• bi20000.jpg
    bi20000.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
Its such a double edged sword. At first, while I'm in the mood, it sounds like such a hot idea and I love when they bring it up. After release though, I always realize that Ive regretted my decision. It tastes so gross.

But theres always the self-facial where you can't run away ;)

YoungToy, I understand what you mean, and I think every other person here (I almost said guy, but I'm sure there are some ladies here, too) who know the "gross" you talk about.

That flavor you talk about is directly related to diet and habits that bring chemicals into the body. I'm talking about, yes, food, but things like drugs/medication, alcohol use, and smoking as well. All these alter your body's chemistry and cause, in this particular case, your semen to taste strange, bad, use your own adjective.

If you look around, you'll see thread after thread of guys asking how to make their cum taste better. Some of the simple answers are quitting smoking, drinking alcohol and any other habit of the sort that introduces foreign substances into the body. Those won't necessarily make it taste that much better, but it'll remove some of the factors that are causing the unpleasant taste.

Then there's the matter of things to do to improve the flavor. Usually what comes up is fruit juice, in particular, pineapple. I've done the pineapple juice thing, and while it never made my semen sweet, as I've had people claim, it did help to neutralize much of the flavor I found most objectionable in my own. Now, granted, you have to drink a lot of pineapple juice for it to change your body chemistry sufficiently to accomplish this, but it can be done.

Bottom line, it is possible to make your semen taste, if not palatable, then at least more tolerable. One thing you need to remember: nature never meant for semen to be ingested. It was created for the sole purpose of helping to propagate the species. It's humans' recreational endeavors regarding sex that have brought semen into people's mouths... I'm not saying that to try to deter you from eating your cum, I'm just stating that Mother Nature never actually intended cum to be eaten, so the flavor of it was never a factor.

YoungToy, I understand what you mean, and I think every other person here (I almost said guy, but I'm sure there are some ladies here, too) who know the "gross" you talk about.

That flavor you talk about is directly related to diet and habits that bring chemicals into the body. I'm talking about, yes, food, but things like drugs/medication, alcohol use, and smoking as well. All these alter your body's chemistry and cause, in this particular case, your semen to taste strange, bad, use your own adjective.

If you look around, you'll see thread after thread of guys asking how to make their cum taste better. Some of the simple answers are quitting smoking, drinking alcohol and any other habit of the sort that introduces foreign substances into the body. Those won't necessarily make it taste that much better, but it'll remove some of the factors that are causing the unpleasant taste.

Then there's the matter of things to do to improve the flavor. Usually what comes up is fruit juice, in particular, pineapple. I've done the pineapple juice thing, and while it never made my semen sweet, as I've had people claim, it did help to neutralize much of the flavor I found most objectionable in my own. Now, granted, you have to drink a lot of pineapple juice for it to change your body chemistry sufficiently to accomplish this, but it can be done.

Bottom line, it is possible to make your semen taste, if not palatable, then at least more tolerable. One thing you need to remember: nature never meant for semen to be ingested. It was created for the sole purpose of helping to propagate the species. It's humans' recreational endeavors regarding sex that have brought semen into people's mouths... I'm not saying that to try to deter you from eating your cum, I'm just stating that Mother Nature never actually intended cum to be eaten, so the flavor of it was never a factor.

Its more than just flavor, its the texture as well. My diet is all over the place :p I don't really partake in it too often, and usually I just masturbate to the thought and never follow through, its a lot more fun that way. Thank you for all of the information though, I appreciate it!

Its more than just flavor, its the texture as well. My diet is all over the place :p I don't really partake in it too often, and usually I just masturbate to the thought and never follow through, its a lot more fun that way. Thank you for all of the information though, I appreciate it!

Well, yes, the texture.

Nothing to be done about that.

We all masturbate to the idea of eating the cum when it's all over. Get off on it, even, but them when it's sitting in the palm of your hand... you don't care anymore.

Hello all! Long time no talk, glad to see the thread still thriving! Of course I couldn't cum back without a story.. So I went to get an honest massage one day due to my back being a tad stiff. I didn't know what i was getting into but was I surprised! So it was an AMP and I got shown to a room. It was low lit, aromas in the air, clean sheets, etc. I felt ok to derobe and lay. So I did. I was met by a nice looking sort of shy massager. She quickly warmed up and let her true colors show! As she rubbed me down she asked how I liked to be rubbed. I told her soft sensual. That is exactly what I got. Her fingers ran everywhere and I was at attention even while laying on my stomach. She told me to flip over for my front massage and I was more than hard now and gladly let it show. She smacked it and called me naughty boy lol. She asked me what I like and how much I had. I threw a number out and she again smacked it lol. She asked what I liked so I told her. I figured wth this can only get better. I told her cei and she didn't understand. So I elaborated of course. I explained to her that I wanted to swallow for her. I told her I wanted to edge several times and taste along the way. I cum a lot so this is perfect for me plus I love the build up! She smiled and said I like you, which to me meant that a fantasy would now come true. She talked to me and looked me in the eyes asking if I liked the stroking and it was ok, but I took over. As she played with my nips and balls I edged and edged. I finally was about to blow my load and I let her take over. I came so much in her hand. She got as much in her hand and said, eat it for me baby while dripping my cum all over my face and lips. It was wonderful and I was glad I pleased her. I think I'm becoming more of the type to want to please that way if that makes sense? Any1 feel the same??

Hello all! Long time no talk, glad to see the thread still thriving! Of course I couldn't cum back without a story.. So I went to get an honest massage one day due to my back being a tad stiff. I didn't know what i was getting into but was I surprised! So it was an AMP and I got shown to a room. It was low lit, aromas in the air, clean sheets, etc. I felt ok to derobe and lay. So I did. I was met by a nice looking sort of shy massager. She quickly warmed up and let her true colors show! As she rubbed me down she asked how I liked to be rubbed. I told her soft sensual. That is exactly what I got. Her fingers ran everywhere and I was at attention even while laying on my stomach. She told me to flip over for my front massage and I was more than hard now and gladly let it show. She smacked it and called me naughty boy lol. She asked me what I like and how much I had. I threw a number out and she again smacked it lol. She asked what I liked so I told her. I figured wth this can only get better. I told her cei and she didn't understand. So I elaborated of course. I explained to her that I wanted to swallow for her. I told her I wanted to edge several times and taste along the way. I cum a lot so this is perfect for me plus I love the build up! She smiled and said I like you, which to me meant that a fantasy would now come true. She talked to me and looked me in the eyes asking if I liked the stroking and it was ok, but I took over. As she played with my nips and balls I edged and edged. I finally was about to blow my load and I let her take over. I came so much in her hand. She got as much in her hand and said, eat it for me baby while dripping my cum all over my face and lips. It was wonderful and I was glad I pleased her. I think I'm becoming more of the type to want to please that way if that makes sense? Any1 feel the same??

That is so hot!

I would love to experience the same - thanks for sharing

wow love that

Going to an ABS today for some lunchtime action. About 2 weeks backed up as well..😝😛

Going to an ABS today for some lunchtime action. About 2 weeks backed up as well..😝😛

What a time everyone! So I went the other day and it was an exciting time. Got there and saw the place was packed which is good. Rented a video after some time browsing and made my way to the private viewing. I was so horny as there were lots of eyes there. So I left my door cracked open and turned up the volume so people knew I was there. Several times people peeped in to see and watch me stroke my BBC. I received lots of compliments. The thrill was major of putting on a show for them.. I asked several of them if they wanted to see me take my cum and all of them said yes, but only 1 person actually stayed for the finish. I had a condom on so it made it better. 2 weeks worth of buildup in the condom and I was instructed to swallow it all .... And I did as told. Cum ran down my mouth but I managed to swallow 90% of it. Delicious and rewarding! The rush felt great!! Stay tuned for my next post, I'll be going back to the AMP for a full fledged CEI role play. Can't wait :)

What a time everyone! So I went the other day and it was an exciting time. Got there and saw the place was packed which is good. Rented a video after some time browsing and made my way to the private viewing. I was so horny as there were lots of eyes there. So I left my door cracked open and turned up the volume so people knew I was there. Several times people peeped in to see and watch me stroke my BBC. I received lots of compliments. The thrill was major of putting on a show for them.. I asked several of them if they wanted to see me take my cum and all of them said yes, but only 1 person actually stayed for the finish. I had a condom on so it made it better. 2 weeks worth of buildup in the condom and I was instructed to swallow it all .... And I did as told. Cum ran down my mouth but I managed to swallow 90% of it. Delicious and rewarding! The rush felt great!! Stay tuned for my next post, I'll be going back to the AMP for a full fledged CEI role play. Can't wait :)

very hot - thank you

It would be so very nice to be instructed by female or male oh someday!

Morning all!! Of course I woke up with a raging hard on and dreamt of a CEI session. I may go take advantage of those dreams later on. Any1 have any request?? How would you go about initiating a CEI experience at an AMP?? Please share as it only makes me more HORNIER the more ideas/request I get. I'll be checking this morning and will update with how it all came about.

Wat a time the other day!! Let's just say it was more than I expected as I got straight to the point. As I walked in the smell of the place instantly arouses me. He smell of table showers and lotions and oils....I was instantly hard! But I was greeted by a tall but slender woman who took care of me. After going threw the motions the first few minutes I got straight to the point. I was told I had a nice ass and I knew it was on from there. I went to the steam room and as i walked out my ass was slapped.. Cha Ching!!!! As I got in the room it only got hotter. I laid on my back and started to stroke my rock hard cock very slowly. She oiled her hands and went to work... On my ass though! She gave me my first true prostate massage and it was amazing. A great sensation especially when stroking. It felt so good. I kept stroking slow to her telling me she wanted me to taste my cum for her. So very hot. She slowly inserted a few fingers in me and that put me over the top. I came so very hard and very good! It tasted great as usual and she was very pleased too! She knew exactly how to talk me up to swallowing all of my cum and knew exactly what to do with my ass 😊

Wat a time the other day!! Let's just say it was more than I expected as I got straight to the point. As I walked in the smell of the place instantly arouses me. He smell of table showers and lotions and oils....I was instantly hard! But I was greeted by a tall but slender woman who took care of me. After going threw the motions the first few minutes I got straight to the point. I was told I had a nice ass and I knew it was on from there. I went to the steam room and as i walked out my ass was slapped.. Cha Ching!!!! As I got in the room it only got hotter. I laid on my back and started to stroke my rock hard cock very slowly. She oiled her hands and went to work... On my ass though! She gave me my first true prostate massage and it was amazing. A great sensation especially when stroking. It felt so good. I kept stroking slow to her telling me she wanted me to taste my cum for her. So very hot. She slowly inserted a few fingers in me and that put me over the top. I came so very hard and very good! It tasted great as usual and she was very pleased too! She knew exactly how to talk me up to swallowing all of my cum and knew exactly what to do with my ass 😊

WOW lucky bastard

So I need some help this morning!! I'm going on a visit today to get a "massage". I need a video to actually show a woman feeding cum out a condom. The more feminine the better, not into the humiliation peice.. Any links you guys no of?? Ofcourse I'll be supplying the juicy details later!!

Yes

Climbs right up, dripping all the way and plants her freshly fucked pussy right on my face! Maybe even reaching back to scoop up some of the drips and feeding them to me!

Mmm, maybe after she rides my cock until I cum inside her... She climbs off my cock and feeds me her creamy pussy

Here is One

http://xhamster.com/movies/3126169/drinking_cum_from_a_condom.html

http://xhamster.com/movies/1044860/compilation_of_guys_eating_their_own_creampies_from_girls.html

Go buy a Tenga Egg.

So I need some help this morning!! I'm going on a visit today to get a "massage". I need a video to actually show a woman feeding cum out a condom. The more feminine the better, not into the humiliation peice.. Any links you guys no of?? Ofcourse I'll be supplying the juicy details later!!

Great thread; can always depend on Lit members for hot stuff....
I've posted Tara's "Learning to savor your cum" many times on different threads. For me it's the GOLD standard of this kind of stuff...I've never made to to the end! Lol....
As far as my AMP experiences go (I'm in NYC), they haven't been that great. I go sometimes to a table shower/massage place; the table showers are absolutely heaven, I could just go and do that and be a happy camper. Then the massage, and the girls are pretty much all good looking sexy women, but when the flip comes, that's when the negotiations begin. What do you want? How much? It's just like going to a used car lot; real turn off. Last time I went, I settled for a hand job, and reluctantly she took her top off and let me fondle her tits, but NO sucking. As I was about to cum, I raised my pelvis and said to her "point my cock at my mouth and try to shoot it in my mouth." And she goes," Ewww! Why??" Needless to say, a turn off. So I said, 'Because I want to TASTE MY CUM!! I LIKE it!" I should have said, "you dumb bitch!!" but I didn't. Lol. Another time I went to a so-called "erotic massage" place. the woman was really nice, let me suck her tits for a long time, and when I came, I asked her too to try to shoot my cum in my mouth. She just sort of did, w/out saying anything. It was okay, but again, no encouragement, which would have really made things hotter.....sigh...I'm thinking about going out tonight and trying again....

Back