80s Dance Party!

The music video for Sunday Bloody Sunday was shot here in Colorado at the Red Rocks Amphitheater. I recently attended an event there. It's still one of the best venues to see a show.
I was just there recently too. It has always been a dream of mine to see a concert at Red Rocks. :heart: Who did you see? I saw Smashing Pumpkins/Marilyn Manson.

My story is rather funny :D

We have or had, a radio station that was called Coast 101. On Friday or saturday night, they had "Love Songs on the coast"

My girlfriend or ex at the time, dedicated that song to me. I heard her dedication and drove straight to her apartment :D

Needless to say, we made up. For about three hours :devil:

Lol you were nicer than I apparently I just said no. :D

I was just there recently too. It has always been a dream of mine to see a concert at Red Rocks. :heart: Who did you see? I saw Smashing Pumpkins/Marilyn Manson.
It was a comedian. Brian Regan. Love Smashing Pumpkins! One of my all time favorite bands!

Ah....the '80s!!

When I knew the words to ALL the songs...

Now my kids think I am so cool because I know the words to their new songs....never let them know they are a remake!! LOL!! :D

My first fav '80s band....I was Belinda Carlisle in an air band contest at 14 in 1982....wow, that was a loooong time ago!!

Lust To Love - The GoGos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5nh9B0enjU&index=12&list=PLFiqkzmsEmXRZ-QQd1A5JVIf79NEN1uWe
The Go Go’s were a punk band before they were famous. I’m sure you knew that though… In my opinion, that makes them just a little cooler than any other all girl band. The exception being the Runaways.

Even though they released their last album in 1979, I think they deserve a play.

Momma We're All Crazy Now.”
-The Runaways

Van Halen Panama

Yeah, we're runnin' a little bit hot tonight
I can barely see the road from the heat comin' off of it
Ah, you reach down, between my legs
Ease the seat back

any Marty McFly sightings?

Did anyone run into Mary McFly today? He was supposed to arrive today.

The Go Go’s were a punk band before they were famous. I’m sure you knew that though… In my opinion, that makes them just a little cooler than any other all girl band. The exception being the Runaways.

Even though they released their last album in 1979, I think they deserve a play.

Momma We're All Crazy Now.”
-The Runaways

Actually, I knew they were together for while before hitting the big time, just didn't know they were punk. And I thought that they were beyond cool when I was that age....:D

Yeah, we're runnin' a little bit hot tonight
I can barely see the road from the heat comin' off of it
Ah, you reach down, between my legs
Ease the seat back

That was my signature for a couple of months, yeah there is a reason why...lol!!
It is still one of my most favourite VH songs!!!

When I was in Grade 8, I went to a classmates' bday party. All the other girls got her perfume & other girly things - I got her this album....lol!! The other girls were jealous of my gift, their Moms picked out the gifts! Although, my Mom bought my gift, she didn't even know who the band was...I just told her to get it!!

J Geils - Freezeframe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljANcwZra54

Last edited:
The 80s totally rock. Posting this from my phone so I can't really put up a link but my avatar goes here very nicely with that Warrent song it reminds everyone of, Cherry Pie.

Last edited:
Back