50something

heeheee! Been getting AARP solicitations for YEARS!
The BEST thing was a letter offering pre-paid cremation!:D

Hello 50 Somethings! Is this like that 30 something show that was on when we were late 20s early 30 Somethings?
Me, gainfully employed, literate, digitally and lingually gifted, able to do dishes, random chores and other things without grousing about it, decent cook. Oh and I used to be a paratrooper, an old friend thought this was relevant, who knew??? Good and bad girls alike please apply within. I love biking, hiking, my Harley and exploring and haven’t had enough fun in my life lately. multilingual adrenaline junky. well read and housetrained. and i growl." able to make you cum and laugh equally easily and sometimes simultaneously" great kisser with nice warm lap and big strong arms to wrap around you like a man-blanket. hazel green eyes. world traveler. good aim while delivering spankings: earned, deserved, or otherwise.

That's twisted!:eek:

hey!...that's also your profile.:confused:

Come on, give 'em something new.

Well, I'm 49 1/2. I've got a couple of greys coming out and I think I'm starting menopause. Can I still join you lovely peeps?

Well, I'm 49 1/2. I've got a couple of greys coming out and I think I'm starting menopause. Can I still join you lovely peeps?

Hardly an "exclusive" group.:)

(though I am a bit leery of the menopause issue):);)

Hardly an "exclusive" group.:)

(though I am a bit leery of the menopause issue):);)

don't be scared! it's just night sweats and lack of sleep. Ok sometimes I'm a little cranky but I promise to behave myself.

don't be scared! it's just night sweats and lack of sleep. Ok sometimes I'm a little cranky but I promise to behave myself.

Not so much "scared", as I have been through it (on the "witness" end), just happened to compound some really awful traits. Back to (ab)normal now.:rolleyes:

Hi all.

I'm 53 and as active as I have time for...
Love the outdoors, fishing (all types) and bow hunting.
Happily married to my high school sweetheart and best friend for 33 years.
I followed her here to Lit where she started reading the stories and I still lurk every now and then :devil: but I don't think she visits any more...

That's twisted!:eek:

hey!...that's also your profile.:confused:

Come on, give 'em something new.

Yup, it is his profile. Give us something juicy to read! :eek: *mumbles..."thinks he can come in here and get away with recycled crap"*

First oarsman

....or sumthin':rolleyes:

to paraphrase David Lee Roth (from "Hot for Teacher"):

I don't feel old. (his line was, "I don't feel tardy"):cool:

Of course, I have more aches and pains, though I had quite a few from HS sport....sooooo...

Still have the same libido, though less opportunity (didn't realize it back then:rolleyes: )

And now I have a better idea what to do with that desire...should the opportunity present....itself (herself?) :D

I betchya, some of you are paddlin' the same boat.

Oh, I'm the first oarsman . . .

While I don't have the body of my youth, I'm more experienced, more well read, more open minded, listen better, have more resources, etc., etc.

Unlike my youth, to where I wasn't open to dating ladies that weren't in my immediate peer group, I'm open to a wider range of ladies. However, I have a tendency to avoid those thirty or younger . . .

Yup, it is his profile. Give us something juicy to read! :eek: *mumbles..."thinks he can come in here and get away with recycled crap"*

RAE!!! Long time no see! :rose:

I've been out of touch literally for some time took a while for the administrators to sort out the problem in my login privileges lol... May take a while for me to get back into the swing of some of these threads...:devil:

Back