Sex in a vehicle

Bighammerfucker

Really Really Experienced
Share some of the best times? Some of the worst times? Idk. I don't think I've ever attempted it but I'm kind of really turned on by the idea of it. Ive thought of using an air mattress in the back of my pickup under the stars but the season's kind of ending. I also thought it might be hot in the cab of a big truck - can't help but notice that very deep idle vibration... :) anyone else think this is sexy? I'd love to try this some day...

Share some of the best times? Some of the worst times? Idk. I don't think I've ever attempted it but I'm kind of really turned on by the idea of it. Ive thought of using an air mattress in the back of my pickup under the stars but the season's kind of ending. I also thought it might be hot in the cab of a big truck - can't help but notice that very deep idle vibration... :) anyone else think this is sexy? I'd love to try this some day...

I've had plenty of blow jobs in parking lots when there was nowhere else to meet, one instance of road head, and did fuck a few times in the bed of my pickup back when I owned one. All fun, highly enjoyable, and exceedingly naughty in their own way!! :)

Ive had sex in a car a few times. Its not all that easy when you're my height (6'2) and the hubby is 6'8. I enjoy the vouyerism aspect, but the space restriction makes it awkward most times.

On our honeymoon across the back seat of the hired car. We were young things who had 'waited' so the fucking was frequent! We were in the Scottish Highlands and we took a farm track off the road. I remember the windows steaming up. I remember thinking 'my gal's up for fun!'.

Since then we've tended to use the front passenger seat: pushed back n reclining, her seated me kneeling. Just once we gave up midway as she didn't fancy the tractor driverwho came close by.

Fun, but much better in long grass.

Kind of cheating as it was in the garage at home, but we fucked in the back of our sports car just to prove it could be done

i've fingered a girl in my truck while we were in a park and also had a girl masturbating as i drove down the road during the day

Interesting thread.....

I had never really thought about it before but I actually have had car sex quite a few times. As a young man, parking was the only option for a place private enough for intimacies. During those days I did on one occasion have sex with a very petite girlfriend while driving down a deserted road. It was not very comfortable but very thrilling.

My wife and I have had car sex many times over the years. Sometimes it was we didn't have other options. Such as this past weekend on a camp out when the kids were sleeping in the camper. The only other place would have been in the woods on a hot bug infested night. We have a nice SUV and the rear captains chair made for a nice ride.

Other times it has been because the desire was so overwhelming. This happened on one evening not to long ago. We had a flirty evening over dinner and drinks at a local winery. By the time we left we could no longer wait. We jumped in the backseat and went to it as soon as I was free of my pants. Several people walked by during that time but we were too horny to care!

I have done it a few times in vehicles. One girl was in her new minivan. slid her in the passenger seat all the way back. then did it that way. I will say performance cars for a guy 6'4" such as me doesn't leave a lot of space but have managed to a few times.

I have gotten head twice while driving. never fucked while driving though.

one thing I still want to do, is have a girl fuck the shifter.

:D Oh, the memories. This is the count of the ones over the eighteen age limit.

3-Redheads

2-Brunettes

4- dishwater Blondes

Does in a boat count? It wasn't trailered...

I still feel like I am forgetting some.

I love car sex! 1st time I did it was back in high school and most recently had it 2 weeks ago.

I have it on a regular basis with one of the guys I mess around with. It's our thing. We meet in parks and do it in my car (SUV).

Actually, I've given so much head & had so much car/truck/suv/van sex over the years I could write a book of my experiences. Some were really great! Others, not so good.

Well, i can't say it was the most intelligent decision. My nest friend, boyfriend and i were about to drive onto St. Augustine beach and there was a fee. So my boyfriend and i snuck into the trunk from the back seat. We started just fucking like 2 rabbits and suddenly the car stops and my best friend opens the trunk and asks,"Are y'all back here screwing? Because if not, i think there's something wrong with my tires!!"

I once gave hubbie a blow job on the motorway one night. Whilst i was driving. That was a real thrill, if it a little too dangerous.

I've done it in the back of a 2 door Honda Civic, and the back of a Dodge Ram extended cab (not the full quad cab mind you). Both were challenging and I can't say the sex was spectacular, but the spontaneity of it all kinda made up for that.

I should of tried the mattress in the bed of the truck while I still had a truck.

I earned my red wings in the back seat of a 77 Chevy Caprice while listening to Peter Frampton:D

Back when I was in my late teens and early twenties, that is where everyone that wasn't already married had sex. I had a 1964 Impala SS that had a big back seat. I got a whole lot of pussy in that car.

My wife

My wife's first boyfriend fucked her numerous times in the back seat of his car. Then when we started dating I screwed her numerous times in my car. Now I really like the idea of another man getting her ass into the back seat of our car. Maybe I'll drive them around, find a secluded spot to park.

I once gave hubbie a blow job on the motorway one night. Whilst i was driving. That was a real thrill, if it a little too dangerous.

Wait..... What?

How can that even be remotely possible?

Was he sitting on the dash?

We fuck like rabbits in the back of my van. They weren't called 'fuck trucks' for nothing. :D

Was in high school and dating a boy in my class. After being at his place his parents told his brother to drive me home. Me and Timmy were necking and petting in the back seat. His brother parked behind a factory and got in with us. Gave two blowjobs that night and on later nights fucked them both

I know what you're sayin, Dreamer, but I'd say a damn fine older brother. He's cultivated an 'understanding' with his younger bro such that this could happen. A grand partnership in their sexploits. How many gals might two brothers share?

I was a hot Irish lady's toy boy for a bit back in my early 20s. I flew to Cork (I think it was...) and she met me at the airport. the front seat in her Peugeot 206 was already reclined when we got to it and we fucked inside it in the car park before driving to a hotel and fucking for most of the rest of the weekend.

I've had blowjobs in cars and mutual wanks and stuff like that too. oh and top front of a double decker bus in London. a friend and I wanked each other as we sat back on the number 24 from Victoria station. she came first and left a VERY wet seat for the next person :D

I guess I had about the usual amount of car sex for an American kid . . . and you know, cars used to be bigger. The most comical thing I remember is a girlfriend who blew me on the way to her parents' house, but she had a thing against swallowing. So, after a four-hour trip, I had to hug her mom with cum on my jeans. Too weird.

When I was in high school I had a friend whose girlfriend was very amorous. They wanted to have sex in the back of a car while someone else drove.... Lucky me LOL. the car I had was a hatchback and the seats would lay down in the back and made a perfect flat place to get it on... His girlfriend knew I had a thing for feet and as he was screwing her . she got her foot up over my seat..... and was wiggling her toes.... he was to busy to care.... so I took a quick kiss and suck of her toes while he was fucking her.... SHe started moaning really heavily when my lips touched her toes.... I wish know I would have just stopped the car and kept up the act LOL. she flirted with me like that on other occasions but never did get to hook up with her...

Back