hands ~ at work, at play, at rest

Limbering up a bit in the late afternoon rays.

tumblr_ns7ukv9unJ1u0eqkko1_540.jpg

Limbering up a bit in the late afternoon rays.

tumblr_ns7ukv9unJ1u0eqkko1_540.jpg

oooh, I like this... the afternoon rays
and the wondering
what you're limbering up for ;)
thanks for joining in!

Hand at play (from an earlier photo on my Am Pic thread):

attachment.php

(You can see the original uncensored photo here.)

nice hand, you! I appreciate you putting it here
[and that there...] :rose:

Ok Mara has asked me many times to post here. So I will finally do it. My hands at work and play surfing:

what a fabulous action shot, Jason! plucked from your GoPro footage? strong hands mastering the elements... thank you, thank you, thank you :rose::kiss::heart:

what a fabulous action shot, Jason! plucked from your GoPro footage? strong hands mastering the elements... thank you, thank you, thank you :rose::kiss::heart:

Thanks. Yeah, I have the GoPro set to take a picture every 5 seconds while still taking 1080p video. I catch some cool random shot with it like that.

That looks like fun right there!!

It is!!!! In fact it is a blast!!!! This one was taken in my playboat, my smallest one, when I was surfing. The next shot probably would be underwater. ;). I could teach you how to do this.

Excuse me, Boomer.... but this is Amateur Pics, a place for our OWN photos.

There are lots of places on Lit for things gleaned from Tumbler or wherever [see the Playground, Fetish boards, etc.], but AmPics is for photos we've taken.

If you took the pics, made the GIF, and have permission from the subject to post publicly, please forgive me and carry on.
Otherwise, please remove this.

The intention of the thread is to share our own hands and those of friends who've given us permission.

Back