Golden Showers

I love golden showers.we took loads o drugs last weekend and had a filthfest,one of the hottest things was her peeing on my rock hard cock while inside her.She loves me peeing on her clit too.It aint a regular occurance which i think makes it all the sexier when we do.

Very hot

Haven't done it but I'll try almost anything once - so would certainly be open to giving or receiving.

I would love to pee on a guy or straight in his mouth wile sitting on his face. But I've been a bit shy to ever say it.

Agreed. I have even tried to head that way with a conversation to no avail. Like, what are your darkest fantasies and how can we fullfill them together, just hoping she also asks. Never happened. We need a social networking group for piss lovers. LOL

wonderful humiliation

I love to receive it all over my face and direct from the source into my mouth. A very good feeling of me being submissive and humiliated.

Not sure if there's a thread about this already. If there is then I'm sorry. Golden showers is a topic I always feel embarrassed to bring up. Some people are really into it and others are totally disgusted by it. Personally it's a big turn on, to be the recipient. Maybe because I'm a bit into being humiliated but I just can't help it. Anyone else feel the same?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwo35bNLhJ1qej35no1_500.jpg

i feel the same way , i love to be the recipient and i love the photo by the way ,x

my favorite

is to be sitting on the toilet and have my wife sit facing me and the pee on me, heaven

I would love to pee on a guy or straight in his mouth wile sitting on his face. But I've been a bit shy to ever say it.

Ruby I would love you to that to me! Have you ever thought about it with another lady?
Julie x

Not sure if there's a thread about this already. If there is then I'm sorry. Golden showers is a topic I always feel embarrassed to bring up. Some people are really into it and others are totally disgusted by it. Personally it's a big turn on, to be the recipient. Maybe because I'm a bit into being humiliated but I just can't help it. Anyone else feel the same?

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwo35bNLhJ1qej35no1_500.jpg

Even just that photo would make a great story.

Piss doesn't trip my trigger but it can be a powerful tool. I'm happy to indulge lovers who are into; they tend to be receptive to a lot on the fringe.

It's never been a thing that I really thought of much, I have a hard time not thinking about the cleanup after the stairs pic.

I'm glad not everyone's in to it...that just makes it even naughtier and Hotter...to me at least :devil:

Last edited:
It has crossed my mind before I'd like to try it.
I don't think anywhere above the shoulders would be pleasant, but I can imagine
it might be fun otherwise.

If I was with a woman who really wanted to try, I could give and/or recieve.
Don't know if I'd ever bring it up first, and I couldn't say if I would do it twice.
That's something I'd need to experience to know if I really liked it.

My dream is to be naked on all fours with someone pissing over my naked bum and band balls

Back