finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink and white, keeping with the theme of the day.
I would like my pink to be glistening through white...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 615
Last edited:
Exquisite

Well I didn't have the good fortune of feeling fingers, lips, tongue or any other delicacies today. :(
I did, however, have a warmth between my thighs all day thanks to you guys!! Thank you for the sexy notes. Mmmm
The results were tight agaist my smooth lips, I have an urge to share with you here. I haven't posted a pantie picture like this before.

It is humbling and some times off-putting when you find exquisite beauty like yourself. You are curvacious, sexy, sensual and lovely. So pardon me if I'm hesitant or ackward

You luscious skin is like porcelain which gives you a delicate air. Yet, I am drawn to your baseness--that siren that resides between your thighs.

Yes, we've heard your body, its' wants and needs in the lyrics and meter of Cohen and Waits . . . I'm on my knees come to worship . . . and to drive my tongue through your pussy and into your breasts

Last edited:
Hmm...P&W certainly suits your complexion but I'd really like to delve deeper and explore for other color variations as well. You are certainly carrying yourself well with confident assertiveness and that's a turn on. It appears you do a good transition from demure to wanton, how very interesting.

Request

May I ask you to reproduce this:

tumblr_mrch73mHXw1sw01z7o1_400.jpg

Well I didn't have the good fortune of feeling fingers, lips, tongue or any other delicacies today. :(
I did, however, have a warmth between my thighs all day thanks to you guys!! Thank you for the sexy notes. Mmmm
The results were tight agaist my smooth lips, I have an urge to share with you here. I haven't posted a pantie picture like this before.

I love the blue panties! And I am SO all for you re-creating that ass photo that was posted! :kiss:

I have been finding it a bit hard to work lately. My mind is full of fantasies and I have been spending some time writing again. I love it. Between little fantasies about sharing my Lit secret with a stranger, to being seduced by a voluptuously exotic woman, to fantasizing about bringing an older man into my intimate space and everything in between I have been coming home with very decorated panties!

Here is a little bit of one story, no editing yet, but I am sharing here anyways!

---

Lil story idea….

With a stranger… she toys with the idea in her head and finds it excites her more than she anticipated. The warmth in her panties can't be ignored and she is now letting her mind wander down that path.

How would it unfold, what does she want? A peek inside her thoughts;

-

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands, his smooth neck, and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bite of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

The next step is the scariest. Where do we go from here. What happens next. In my mind I know what I would love. I want him to come over, to sit on the end of my bed as I play. In just a sarong, tied between my breasts, I would be leaning against the headboard, propped up with pillows. My knees up a bit and my legs sort of parted. We would have discussed that he can't touch. It is all about me and my arousal and letting my imagination take over. He sits comfortably near my feet, one hand leaning on the bed, the other resting on his thigh. I am flooded with emotions. I feel naughty and shame fro having a man I barely know in my intimate space. But my inner lips are twitching like crazy as the reality sets in. I ache and crave my slipperiness. I have a few toys beside me and some lube all set out.

I take my lube and slowly drizzle some over the top of my slit, right at the base of my landing strip. It trickles down my smooth warm lips and I watch as his eyes follow the liquid silk further down. The desire in his eyes makes my inner lips twitch and my cheeks flush. I can feel his craving without feeling him.

I slowly slide my fingers around my outer labia, spreading the lube all over causing my lips to glisten and sparkle in the soft glowing light. The warm velvety feel under my finger tips sets my arousal climbing.

(more to come later)

Attachments

• Writing Break.jpg
    Writing Break.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:
I have been finding it a bit hard to work lately. My mind is full of fantasies and I have been spending some time writing again. I love it. Between little fantasies about sharing my Lit secret with a stranger, to being seduced by a voluptuously exotic woman, to fantasizing about bringing an older man into my intimate space and everything in between I have been coming home with very decorated panties!

Here is a little bit of one story, no editing yet, but I am sharing here anyways!

---

Lil story idea….

With a stranger… she toys with the idea in her head and finds it excites her more than she anticipated. The warmth in her panties can't be ignored and she is now letting her mind wander down that path.

-

I think it would be incredibly hot to meet for tea and perhaps a walk outside. Amongst people, yet alone, focused on each other surrounded by the sea of noise and colour. He has kind eyes, walks with calm confidence and seems so perfectly at ease that it makes me comfortable. I am drawn to his hands, his smooth neck, and the intonation of his voice. The conversation is good, intelligent, diverse and never a lull. All of it permeated with underlying sexual attraction. The eye contact is good and the lust begins to emerge near the end of the walk. We end our visit with a long hug and he kisses me softly on the forehead. I take a deep breath, breathing in his rich cologne and holding on to that embrace in my mind as I pull away slowly. I say good bye, smile, a little bite of my lip as I take one more look then I turn and head towards my car.

The next step is the scariest. Where do we go from here. What happens next. In my mind I know what I would love. I want him to come over, to sit on the end of my bed as I play. In just a sarong, tied between my breasts, I would be leaning against the headboard, propped up with pillows. My knees up a bit and my legs sort of parted. We would have discussed that he can't touch. It is all about me and my arousal and letting my imagination take over. He sits comfortably near my feet, one hand leaning on the bed, the other resting on his thigh. I am flooded with emotions. I feel naughty and shame fro having a man I barely know in my intimate space. But my inner lips are twitching like crazy as the reality sets in. I ache and crave my slipperiness. I have a few toys beside me and some lube all set out.

I take my lube and slowly drizzle some over the top of my slit, right at the base of my landing strip. It trickles down my smooth warm lips and I watch as his eyes follow the liquid silk further down. The desire in his eyes makes my inner lips twitch and my cheeks flush. I can feel his craving without feeling him.

I slowly slide my fingers around my outer labia, spreading the lube all over causing my lips to glisten and sparkle in the soft glowing light. The warm velvety feel under my finger tips sets my arousal climbing.

Pretty hot story! Thanks for sharing it. :)

---

Lil story idea….

-

(more to come later)

Could lick that lovely pussy for hours xx :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back