finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell you how much I am aching for hands, fingers and tongue to run over these this morning. I am trying to get dressed and ready for work but can't even think straight! Anyone care to pleasure me, just one orgasm... Well two or even three?!

If only, my sweet...I'd make it your good fortune that the fingers of a strong hand are meant for more than just typing and the tongue and lips for more than forming words...pleasure would mearly be an afterthought, dear.

I can't tell you how much I am aching for hands, fingers and tongue to run over these this morning. I am trying to get dressed and ready for work but can't even think straight! Anyone care to pleasure me, just one orgasm... Well two or even three?!

A long weekend of pleasure and more orgasms than you would be able to count... :rose::devil::kiss:

Well I didn't have the good fortune of feeling fingers, lips, tongue or any other delicacies today. :(
I did, however, have a warmth between my thighs all day thanks to you guys!! Thank you for the sexy notes. Mmmm
The results were tight agaist my smooth lips, I have an urge to share with you here. I haven't posted a pantie picture like this before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:
Well I didn't have the good fortune of feeling fingers, lips, tongue or any other delicacies today. :(
I did, however, have a warmth between my thighs all day thanks to you guys!! Thank you for the sexy notes. Mmmm
The results were tight agaist my smooth lips, I have an urge to share with you here. I haven't posted a pantie picture like this before.

Ohhhhhhh mmmmm

:( I would gladly make it up to you if it were possible!

Delightful!

:rose:

- curl

And what lovely panties it is! :)

Oh my indeed! :p

looks delish

that color is simply electric on you

Oh, how I want you to come home after a day of naughty thoughts with your panties in this dampened condition. I'd greet you at the door with a glass of wine and lead you to the. Couch to slowly peal the layers of your clothing off as you told me of your days little adventures, stollen moments in bathrooms, sneaking looks at my sexy text...

When I had you down to bra and panties, i would lead back to the bed and slowly kiss my way down your body all the way down to your back side to your heels. Then turn you around and kiss my way back up, only stopping to kiss your sweet ambrosia through the lace and smell your sweet scent on the way back up to your lips.

While I was kissing your sweet lips I would lightly trace my way up tour body and lightly carress your slick lips through the lacey material. When my hands reached your bra, I would set your lovely ladies free and massage them lighly., all while enjoying your delicious kisses.

Layinging you back on the bed and slowly pealing away my dampened prize would be where the words "Oh, My!" Would escape my lips and where our adventure continued.

Hope this finds you this morning in your bed with your morning dew and hungry fingers and toys... If so, I know you will find the right words to use in reply.

H
:rose::devil::kiss: yours, as always!

image.jpg
My fingers, my tongue, and my Charlie would love to give you all the orgasms you desire.
attachment.php

Just love lace panties. So sexy.
thump-thump.gif

Lips, fingers, tongue, oh the things I would do to you just using those three things. Then there'd be the D zert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back