Married guy starting to fantasize about dick

bohes33

Virgin
Hi all - I'm a 36 year old married bi curious guy in central Kentucky. I considered myself 100% straight until a few years ago but now frequently find myself fantasizing about oral sex (giving and receiving) with men. Would love to find someone safe to orally experiment with from time to time. Appearance/age is not as important as safety and discretion. Would also love to exchange pm fantasies if anyone is interested. Thanks so much.

Hi all - I'm a 36 year old married bi curious guy in central Kentucky. I considered myself 100% straight until a few years ago but now frequently find myself fantasizing about oral sex (giving and receiving) with men. Would love to find someone safe to orally experiment with from time to time. Appearance/age is not as important as safety and discretion. Would also love to exchange pm fantasies if anyone is interested. Thanks so much.

Same here. Explained my views lately as well. Too bad in central KY, would love to talk more and see where it went.

same here

Yeah ,I've been on here for awhile and hav the same views to.

Same here 44 michigan and have been wanting to more and more so much as went to meet a guy this morning but he nerved out but I'm working on him. Should be sucking his hard cock by next week it will be my and his first. It something I have to do just to know if that makes sense.

Same here 44 michigan and have been wanting to more and more so much as went to meet a guy this morning but he nerved out but I'm working on him. Should be sucking his hard cock by next week it will be my and his first. It something I have to do just to know if that makes sense.

good luck.. I consider myself back again... had the pleasure of another male...I went 22yrs...then a played a few yrs back. Got it out of my system. suffering the loving caring but sexless marriage... can't figure it out. cock seems to be my interest...

good luck.. I consider myself back again... had the pleasure of another male...I went 22yrs...then a played a few yrs back. Got it out of my system. suffering the loving caring but sexless marriage... can't figure it out. cock seems to be my interest...

Wow, you have amazing videos listed. Those are very nice.

Last edited:
Have not had the pleasure yet... I have been married for 27 years! Recently, have been having erotic thoughts of sucking a man's dick. Not everyday, but I get in the mood often. Maybe soon...

Have not had the pleasure yet... I have been married for 27 years! Recently, have been having erotic thoughts of sucking a man's dick. Not everyday, but I get in the mood often. Maybe soon...

Last edited:
I understand. I am a straight guy in Seattle who every once in awhile enjoy sucking cock. PM me if interested in meeting up or discussing the subject.

Mid 40s here... also developing a bi curiosity... because what the heck?

I'm in Eastern WV. Shame we're not a little closer, I think we want the same thing. I did suck one cock many years ago (and liked it a lot). I've always wanted to do it again, but just never got the chance.

I'm a 45 y.o. married guy, who lives in KY. I would like to talk with you about your thoughts (as I am thinking the same thing A LOT, lately).

Last edited:
Have not had the pleasure yet... I have been married for 27 years! Recently, have been having erotic thoughts of sucking a man's dick. Not everyday, but I get in the mood often. Maybe soon...[/QUOT........

Last edited by a moderator:
same here

35 mwm ive done it twice. sometimes its all i think about then other times im not that interested.

This thought and desire has been haunting me for years! I've not crossed the line, but seem to be thinking about it all the time. I thought it would happen last month, but a change in schedules wouldn't allow for us to meet. I do find it very interesting in that in a little over a week, there are so many of us here with the same bi-curious desire.

I have written some fantasy stories on xhamster. If you want to read some of the things that have run through my head, here you go.

http://xhamster.com/user/edgrant

If you guys just update your profile to show your city and state, you might get PMed from others in your area.

If you wish to remain totally anonymous and you live in Olatha, KS then put Kansas City in there. Western Kansas could work.

Unless of course, you wish to leave it a fantasy.

once

about a year ago. and I met a man on Craigslist.we met up at his house.and I was able to wrap my hand around his cock and stroke him off.he did the same for me and quite a little while licking and sucking me.makes me hard just just writing down the story.but that was my only time.

Been bi-curious for many years now - not much chance to explore further though.

I fantasize about it, and I really want to try it. I don't see the opportunity though.

Also stuck in a sexless marriage.... Not having sex at all is killing me. Oh well...

I fantasize about it, and I really want to try it. I don't see the opportunity though.

Also stuck in a sexless marriage.... Not having sex at all is killing me. Oh well...

Same here - the sexless marriage part - but always fantasized about cock.

I have jerked off with a number of guys on line, on skype, Yahoo Voice, phone...very fun, especially if you can see it...would like to touch the other one.

Back