Married guy starting to fantasize about dick

It's not the same watching on camera action - it's far better the feel his hand on your cock as your hand is wrapped around his and you both stroke s l o w l y.

Thinking about dic

Hello I'm a 54 year old attached guy. I live i n Ontario. I would like to tell you what happened to me when I was 20 that made me like dic.

I was going out with my girl friend for about 2 months when her aunt and uncle invited us for dinner. They were very nice people and made me feel welcome. After dinner we were sitting in the living room talking, when I noticed the wall paper hanging off the wall. Bill that's her uncle, told me he is stripping the paper off some of the rooms to redecorate. I have done a lot of that at my mom and dad's house, and I am good at it. I offered to come over in the morning and give him a hand.
It was Saturday so I headed over to give Bill a hand withe the paper and get to know him and Sue better.

It was mid summer and I wore my high school gym shorts because they are baggy and light, so I would be cooler. When I got there Bill was already working on it. I got to the door and he yelled come in. I said hi and asked how he was and what Sue was up to, he said she was out shopping. So I started stripping the paper. He had a 3 step latter so I went up the step latter to get the paper that we could not reach. I'm 5'5" tall and Bill is about the same. About 4 or 5 minute's had passed when I realized Bill had stepped between me and the wall. He grabbed my leg and jokingly said don't fall. You know what that is like, I went stiff for a second.

Before I new what was happening, his hand flew up my shorts and he had my cock and balls in his hand. It happened so fast I was perilized for a brief moment. In that moment he pulled up my shorts and had my bare cock out of my underwear. His other hand went around me and he pulled me forward. Before I could do anything my cock was in his mouth. I was frozen for a few seconds, with his hot wet mouth sliding up and down my 5" dink. It felt amazing and the shock of what was happening, my heart was pounding for fast I felt dizzy. I held on to the ladder and had the blowjob of my life. It took about 2 minutes and the cum came poring out. He just kept sucking for another few minutes.

I could not believe that this had realy happened. He stepped back and said I just had to do that, I hope you liked it. I loved it, and we talked out it while we worked on the paper. A few hours later we called it a day. I was so horny that night, its all I could think about.

The next morning all I wanted was him to suck me again, so I called and asked if he would like some help again. He said he could use all the help he could get. I rushed over and saw that their car was in the driveway. I thought o no Sue is home, no blowjob today. I knocked on the door and Bill yelled I'm back hear come in. I stepped in and Sue was watching TV, Bill pocked his head out of a room down the hall and said where in hear. I stepped into the room and Bill was bent over a small table with his pants on the floor and said put it in me. I looked at his bum, it looked wet and shiny. He is a bit plump and no hair on his body. I was scared to death and said I can't Sue is right there. Sue is a big woman, around 350 to 400 lbs Bill said she won't move a hours, just put in me put it in me. I pulled down my shorts and stepped up behind his. I could feel the heat coming off him and my cock was like a rock. As soon as I touched him he started pushing his bum out. I have never done anything with a woman's bum or gave much thought to anal. I started to slide my dick in to his very tight and hot ass. He wiggled and pushed franticly. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. In seconds my head was spinning and all I could say is I'm gonna cum. He pushed his ass out and the sperm pumped and pumped, I thought I would not stop. It was the best and most exciting sex I had ever had.

To make a long story short we have been close friends ever since. And had sex a hundred times.

First started to fantasise about cock after my dad told me I shouldn't.

The fantasy;

Make an arrangement through craigslist or other media to trade a blow job for a massage. I make it clear that if anything else happens it will happen with a condom. I arrive at his house, he answers the door in a house robe. We exchange pleasantries and I enter his living room. I see a large beach towel on the floor in front of his couch, then I notice a single straight back chair in the middle of the room. He tells me to remove my clothes as he sits down in the chair. I am nervous as I remove my clothes and place them over his couch. I turn around to see that he has opened his robe and spread his legs exposing his semi hard cock. I go over to him and kneel between his legs, I hold his cock and feel it harden in my hand. I see his pre cum forming at the tip as I lean forward to lick its head and taste him. He begins to tell me what to do, almost like a voice in the background. I take him into my mouth and begin to work up and down on his hard shaft. Lost in the moment, I think about the unique texture of the head compared to the hardness underneath it.
I hear him moan, I go a little to deep into my throat and gag a little. I pull back and look at him as I continue to stroke his cock with my hand. I hear him say, don't stop now. I take him back in my mouth and just as I get a good rhythm going I feel it, I hear him moan, I taste his cum shooting into my mouth as his cock pulsates. I think about the taste, I think about what I've just done, I think I like it. He pushes me back away from his cock as he continues to breathe hard, a rhythmic pant. He catches his breath and says; It's your turn.
I go over to the towel on the floor and lie face down with my head turned to the side. I hear him moving about the house, then he returns. He straddles my body as he squats down over my thighs. He sets some things down to the side of me. Several bottles of lotion, a hand towel, and a hand full of colored condoms. He begins to massage my shoulders, pausing to warm some lotion in his hands, he starts again. I close my eyes as I began to really enjoy the massage. He works his hands down to my lower back, that feels great. I hear his voice in the background again. He's telling my how good my mouth felt on his cock, how he would like to make this a regular thing. I feel his cock harden between my cheeks. I open my eyes and see the condoms as I feel him slide down my legs toward my feet. He maneuvers my legs so that he is between them. The massage moves from my lower back to my buttocks. This feels great, I close my eyes again. He wraps one hand around my cock and slowly strokes me as he massages with the other hand. He stops, I feel him shifting foward on my legs. I open my eyes to see him pick up the other bottle of lotion and a condom. I close my eyes again and relax, I know what is coming, I am his.
I feel the cold lotion as he pours it directly on my anus. He grasps my cock again and starts a slow stroking again. I feel a finger from his other hand working the lubricant into my anus. I moan, I want this to happen and I know it. He removes his hands from me, I open my eyes again as I feel him moving around on my legs. I see the open wrapper as he readies himself for me. He lays his body over mine. His mouth is kissing my neck as I feel his hardness searching for my anus. He stops long enough to use his hand to guide his cock to my entrance. I feel his head spreading me open, I try to relax, but this hurts. He stops to ask if I'm OK, I answer yes as he continues to enter me. I feel his weight on my back as he is sucking and biting on my neck again. I feel the full length of his cock in me. He begins to fuck me like he is possessed. I just melt under him. I feel so good giving him pleasure like this. He's panting, making noises, I feel his cock throbbing inside me. He's cumming again, he's sucking on my neck again, I like this. After his breathing calms, I feel him pull out and roll off to my side on his back.
I ease myself up and move over to him. I move his legs apart as I get into position between them. I stare at his limp cock as I remove the condom for him turning it inside out as I remove it. The cum inside runs down over his cock and balls. I lean forwad and begin to lick up all of his cum. I kiss his balls and suck his soft cock. Then I get up to dress as I'm leaving out of the front door, I hear him ask; can I call you again. I don't answer, I lock and close the door behind me.
I get home and know I need a shower, I undress and enter the bathroom and see the marks all over my neck in the mirror. I think about what has happened and stroke myself until I cum. I hope he calls soon!

same here

im 27, married with 2 kids and my wife has no fucking clue that i fantasize about guys all the time now

i think that if i were to be with a guy (virgin currently) i would want to give him oral and maybe recieve it if he were up for it. im willing to go further, but only if i get dressed up like a girl...i love cd's and the thought of being turned into one makes me hard as a rock lol

well im in san diego if anyone cares to drop a line and maybe start up a chat, that could eventually lead to some fun.

james

It's such a relief to know there is such a large number of other guys out there with the same curiosity, I never thought I was alone, but who would have guessed it was as common as it appears to be.

cock

I was once interested in cock, chatted about it for awhile, got into the personels.. next thing you know I was dressed in womens clothes and highheels, in a cheap hotel and sucking my first one..... I loved it , sucked many since then and still love when a stranger cums in my mouth.. keitht6 on yahoo

Looking also

If you're ever in Southwest Louisiana give me shout, cause I'm definitely looking but must be clean, disease free and very discreet.

55 mwm. Very curious and like to chat with others. Pittbamafan on yahoop

I was once interested in cock, chatted about it for awhile, got into the personels.. next thing you know I was dressed in womens clothes and highheels, in a cheap hotel and sucking my first one..... I loved it , sucked many since then and still love when a stranger cums in my mouth.. keitht6 on yahoo

Nice - I wish it was me

Careful, once you start you might not be able to stop...

Married Bi WM here in the Chicago area. Down to chat with others, especially if you're kinky/into latex or rubber...

Also in Kentucky

Hey all, I just joined lit and stumbled across this thread (which exactly what I was looking for on lit!). So, thanks for that. Anyway, also fantasizing about dick and haven't been able to satisfy the urge as of yet so I don't have an experience to share. But I do have a fantasy. I hope this peaks someone's interest... here goes!

I respond to an ad on craigslist for a married, normal, safe, sane and discreet man to swap oral. Unlike other craiglist experiences, this guy doesn't just ask for pics in his first email to me. He tells me a good bit about himself, and not just physical stuff. Likes, dislikes, turn ons, turn offs, etc... I begin to feel safer and safer with this guy. We're looking for the same things, mainly a sexual outlet. Not looking to kiss, cuddle, etc, mainly just suck cock and see where it goes. Work and family leave little opportunity for us to meet until one week he lets me know that his wife and kids will be visiting relatives for a few days. I work to clear my schedule for a Friday and we plan on meeting at his house.

I arrive at his house - a nice ranch in an upper-middle class neighborhood - around 9 am. He lets me in and asks if I want coffee or anything. I decline and we make small talk... sports, kids, etc. This guy, Dave, is nice looking. In his 30's, dark hair, somewhat pale skin, masculine but not overtly so. He's average height and weight. After a few nervous minutes, he asks if I'd like to go in the bedroom.

At this point I am so nervous I can barely talk... and so is Dave, but we make it into the bedroom and begin to undress. Finally, standing there naked, checking each other out, we both begin to get hard. Still nervous, but I'm also at ease. This guy has as much to lose as I do. He's clearly safe and clean, and we've discussed our expectations beforehand so I'm not worried that he will try something that I'm not into...

I decide to make the first move and drop to my knees in front of him, caressing his thighs. Dave lets out a light moan and his cock grows harder. I gradually bring my finger tips up underneath his balls and begin to lightly caress him there as I lean in for my first taste of a man. The first thing I notice is his smell... it's not strong, and not unpleasant, just... masculine and slightly pungent. I slowly lick up Dave's shaft, finding it salty and hard, yet covered in soft flesh. When I get to the tip, I open my mouth, wet my lips, and begin to take him into my mouth. Dave spreads his legs so my fingers can do more work around and underneath his fragrant sac. I can only take him about halfway into my mouth, but Dave seems to be enjoying as he groans louder and his cock begins to leak precum in earnest. After only a short time, he says, "stop, I want to taste you".

We scramble onto the bed and lay on our sides, each with his face in the others midsection. I resume sucking Dave while he spreads my legs and begins to nuzzle my balls. The feeling is amazing, and I return the favor, drinking in his manly scent and tasting his crotch. Dave's finger tips caress my butt while he nibbles further back to my perineum, my "sweet spot". Again, I do the same and we are now both grunting and thrusting. Finally, although surprised, I hoped his journey would end here, Dave pushes his nose and tongue back to my anus. The sensation is electric. I feel the precum coursing through my steel rod as he slowly licks and sniffs his way around my backdoor. I realize that I have quit pleasing Dave, and roll onto my back, as there is just too much to focus on at the moment.

After several more minutes working my ass and balls with his mouth, Dave moves to my cock, engulfing it with his hot wet mouth. Replacing his tongue in my sensitive ass is a wet finger tip. Not rough, but gently probing. The finger inches deeper and Dave slurps on my cock. I feel the lava deep in my balls begin to boil and spread throughout my lower extremities. I warn Dave that I will be cumming soon but he only increases the paces and pushes his finger in me a bit deeper. My breathing becomes labored as my orgasm slowly builds... Like a thundercrack, I erupt into Dave's mouth. He tries to take it all in but can't do so as the volume and force of my semen is so intense... Spurt after spurt erupts into his mouth and on his face, my stomach, his hands. Finally, the intensity subsides and I breathe deeply, lightheaded, as Dave flutters his tongue and fingers around my genitals. Gone is the normal guilt or weirdness I feel after jacking off thinking about another man. I know this is ok, safe, and something I want to do again and again.

oral

Hi all - I'm a 36 year old married bi curious guy in central Kentucky. I considered myself 100% straight until a few years ago but now frequently find myself fantasizing about oral sex (giving and receiving) with men. Would love to find someone safe to orally experiment with from time to time. Appearance/age is not as important as safety and discretion. Would also love to exchange pm fantasies if anyone is interested. Thanks so much.

Wish I lived closer, I feed you my cock

Hey all, I just joined lit and stumbled across this thread (which exactly what I was looking for on lit!). So, thanks for that. Anyway, also fantasizing about dick and haven't been able to satisfy the urge as of yet so I don't have an experience to share. But I do have a fantasy. I hope this peaks someone's interest... here goes!

I respond to an ad on craigslist for a married, normal, safe, sane and discreet man to swap oral. Unlike other craiglist experiences, this guy doesn't just ask for pics in his first email to me. He tells me a good bit about himself, and not just physical stuff. Likes, dislikes, turn ons, turn offs, etc... I begin to feel safer and safer with this guy. We're looking for the same things, mainly a sexual outlet. Not looking to kiss, cuddle, etc, mainly just suck cock and see where it goes. Work and family leave little opportunity for us to meet until one week he lets me know that his wife and kids will be visiting relatives for a few days. I work to clear my schedule for a Friday and we plan on meeting at his house.

I arrive at his house - a nice ranch in an upper-middle class neighborhood - around 9 am. He lets me in and asks if I want coffee or anything. I decline and we make small talk... sports, kids, etc. This guy, Dave, is nice looking. In his 30's, dark hair, somewhat pale skin, masculine but not overtly so. He's average height and weight. After a few nervous minutes, he asks if I'd like to go in the bedroom.

At this point I am so nervous I can barely talk... and so is Dave, but we make it into the bedroom and begin to undress. Finally, standing there naked, checking each other out, we both begin to get hard. Still nervous, but I'm also at ease. This guy has as much to lose as I do. He's clearly safe and clean, and we've discussed our expectations beforehand so I'm not worried that he will try something that I'm not into...

I decide to make the first move and drop to my knees in front of him, caressing his thighs. Dave lets out a light moan and his cock grows harder. I gradually bring my finger tips up underneath his balls and begin to lightly caress him there as I lean in for my first taste of a man. The first thing I notice is his smell... it's not strong, and not unpleasant, just... masculine and slightly pungent. I slowly lick up Dave's shaft, finding it salty and hard, yet covered in soft flesh. When I get to the tip, I open my mouth, wet my lips, and begin to take him into my mouth. Dave spreads his legs so my fingers can do more work around and underneath his fragrant sac. I can only take him about halfway into my mouth, but Dave seems to be enjoying as he groans louder and his cock begins to leak precum in earnest. After only a short time, he says, "stop, I want to taste you".

We scramble onto the bed and lay on our sides, each with his face in the others midsection. I resume sucking Dave while he spreads my legs and begins to nuzzle my balls. The feeling is amazing, and I return the favor, drinking in his manly scent and tasting his crotch. Dave's finger tips caress my butt while he nibbles further back to my perineum, my "sweet spot". Again, I do the same and we are now both grunting and thrusting. Finally, although surprised, I hoped his journey would end here, Dave pushes his nose and tongue back to my anus. The sensation is electric. I feel the precum coursing through my steel rod as he slowly licks and sniffs his way around my backdoor. I realize that I have quit pleasing Dave, and roll onto my back, as there is just too much to focus on at the moment.

After several more minutes working my ass and balls with his mouth, Dave moves to my cock, engulfing it with his hot wet mouth. Replacing his tongue in my sensitive ass is a wet finger tip. Not rough, but gently probing. The finger inches deeper and Dave slurps on my cock. I feel the lava deep in my balls begin to boil and spread throughout my lower extremities. I warn Dave that I will be cumming soon but he only increases the paces and pushes his finger in me a bit deeper. My breathing becomes labored as my orgasm slowly builds... Like a thundercrack, I erupt into Dave's mouth. He tries to take it all in but can't do so as the volume and force of my semen is so intense... Spurt after spurt erupts into his mouth and on his face, my stomach, his hands. Finally, the intensity subsides and I breathe deeply, lightheaded, as Dave flutters his tongue and fingers around my genitals. Gone is the normal guilt or weirdness I feel after jacking off thinking about another man. I know this is ok, safe, and something I want to do again and again.

Write a story and publish it on this.... well done!

All I know is that I am fantasizing more and more about it and I don't think it is going to stop until I finally get a chance to try. You know its bad when you take an extra long shower at the gym just to take an extra glance at what is around. 36M

Back