BI NJ guy looking to suck

musicfan1976

Really Experienced
Hi all,

Been a long time and I probably chose the wrong forum to post at first. Anyway, married, athletic Bi curious in NJ. Open to Philly, Lehigh Valley and Poconos too. All within reasonable distance from me.

I have limited cock sucking experience, but I definitely enjoyed it and miss serving and pleasing a guy. I enjoy dirty talk and flirtation when I play. I'd love to connect and see if I can indulge and give you something to enjoy. I'm oral only and I love being facialized, but I swallow if you prefer.

46-m-NJ. Open to a wide span of ages and roles. Also willing to suck you and a friend. Might as well go for gold. Haha

Drop a line in thread or pm me.

Hi all,

Been a long time and I probably chose the wrong forum to post at first. Anyway, married, athletic Bi curious in NJ. Open to Philly, Lehigh Valley and Poconos too. All within reasonable distance from me.

I have limited cock sucking experience, but I definitely enjoyed it and miss serving and pleasing a guy. I enjoy dirty talk and flirtation when I play. I'd love to connect and see if I can indulge and give you something to enjoy. I'm oral only and I love being facialized, but I swallow if you prefer.

46-m-NJ. Open to a wide span of ages and roles. Also willing to suck you and a friend. Might as well go for gold. Haha

Afternoon almost 60 year old male Northwest New Jersey just over the Border cross the Delaware definitely interested in maybe we can chat for a while and see how it works out arrange to meet somewhere and make sure everybody has a safe and enjoyable time look forward to hearing from you

Hi all,

Hi all,

How far r u from Warminster PA

Back