Maryland bi married guy looking for a friend

bihungry0010

pass curious
Discrete married bi guy would love to meet a like minded friend to hang out with when time permits. no drama, no bs, just hot fun with no questions or guilt.

0kay, i just wanted to say hello. Sounds like we are both in the same kind of boat. Just really looking for a like minded friend to maybe shoot the shit with get to know each other and then maybe try a few things. I have not been with another guy in a lot of years but really that was some of the best sex I ever had. I kinda wish it had lasted longer as there were things I would still like to try. I am still married and very in love with her but do to her health I haven't had sex with anything other than my hand for going on 3 years now and ya its tuff. About me I travel internationally for work..alot and love that part of my job. I have made some pretty good friends around the world (none that way) I love reading..especially science fiction..movies, I watch a lot when I am cooped up in hotel rooms. Fishing when I am home..some hunting but honestly its more of an excuse to go sit in the woods and take a nap. Oh and some computer games again stuck in the hotel without much to do in some places. Oh I am 63 but you will never tell me that, still 28 inside but just a lil slower outside maybe a bit greyer too

0kay, i just wanted to say hello. Sounds like we are both in the same kind of boat. Just really looking for a like minded friend to maybe shoot the shit with get to know each other and then maybe try a few things. I have not been with another guy in a lot of years but really that was some of the best sex I ever had. I kinda wish it had lasted longer as there were things I would still like to try. I am still married and very in love with her but do to her health I haven't had sex with anything other than my hand for going on 3 years now and ya its tuff. About me I travel internationally for work..alot and love that part of my job. I have made some pretty good friends around the world (none that way) I love reading..especially science fiction..movies, I watch a lot when I am cooped up in hotel rooms. Fishing when I am home..some hunting but honestly its more of an excuse to go sit in the woods and take a nap. Oh and some computer games again stuck in the hotel without much to do in some places. Oh I am 63 but you will never tell me that, still 28 inside but just a lil slower outside maybe a bit greyer too
enable your PMs and let's chat

Back