Dublin, Ireland, 56, Chubby looking for chubby

oldladylove

Virgin
Hi
I'm on the north side, Dublin 9. Im looking to meetup with someone like me, to wank off together and maybe give each other a hand.
Nothing too serious. Let's keep it completely 100% safe.
I'm not interested in someone who thinks they're god's gift! You don't have to be good-looking at all. Happy to meet another average-looking middle-aged guy who's chilled out and up for a laugh. I don't care if your cock is big or small.
I would like if we we're both clean.
Would love it developed into a friendship or repeated meetups overtime.
Am married so I need to be discrete.
Check out my stories.
Screenshot 2023-12-15 160817.jpg

Last edited:
Hi
I'm on the north side, Dublin 9. Im looking to meetup with someone like me, to wank off together and maybe give each other a hand.
I'm not interested in someone who thinks they're god's gift! You don't have to be good-looking at all. Happy to meet another average-looking middle-aged guy who's chilled out and up for a laugh.
Check out my stories.
Pity I live in clare

you sound exactly what I’m looking for. Unfortunately Im in south Cork and rarely rarely get to Dublin these days. Hope you find what youre looking for and cum back and tell all 😉😉
Thanks!
Nothing doing so far sadly ☹️
Why is it so difficult to meet a guy.
Do reach out if you ever come to Dublin.

Hi
I'm not interested in someone who thinks they're god's gift! You don't have to be good-looking at all. Happy to meet another average-looking middle-aged guy who's chilled out and up for a laugh. I don't care if your cock is big or small.
Check out my stories.
View attachment 2297146
Hello again how can I check out your stories would love to read them

I'm married straight clean and reside in Leinster.
Sadly I'm out of the country for a few months.

I've never done anything gay yet, but recently after reading the men spanking men thread, I've wondered what it would feel like to be restrained and spanked by a stronger man.

I usually keep myself shaved for hygiene.

I don't know if that's your thing, in fact I don't really know if it's mine.

I suppose I'm just musing here.
If you're still curious when you get back home give me a shout. Would love to talk more about it.

Back