22 #Ireland/Dublin / online Femboy Crossdresser looking for real people

Kevenelevenx

Virgin
So, you want to know more about me. Well read on, I hope to have enough information about me to satisfy a message from you.

Let us start simple.

My name is Andrew, but I go by Alexandra mostly online for these reasons; I am a 22-year-old femboy, I love to be a guy and act and preform feminine activities. I shave my body I use feminine shampoos and lotions, I some wear knee high socks because they make me warm and they are comfy. I am super open about my sexuality “Online” and my dressing up, all my friends know about me.

Let’s try hobbies now.

PC Gaming, I play mostly FPS but you can catch me playing some strategy (but I’m not so good), Open world (my favorite open world game is Subnatica and I can’t wait to play below zero on full release. Been playing Minecraft for a month straight and still going strong.

Boats, I Drive them and enjoy looking at them in like a sexy way if you get me. Cool fact they can float. Boating is about the only outdoor activity I can really do.

P.s you can skip the organization part it’s long and I went too much in detail.

Organization, now listen here, yes it sounds boring but knowing where everything is, is key to a healthy life. Example of how boring I am. A couple weeks back both boilers broke for our house. For the last year I have been itching to have a chance to clean the garage. So, while the plumber was working away, I was cleaning and organizing the place. I also took the opportunity to restore an old filing cabinet, all I did was wash it and spray paint it a dark grey. Now it’s sitting in my room. I also ordered on amazon folders and labels and racks to hold the folders. Now I have about 40 of each item left and my idea is to as a present to my dad I will use them on his current file storage and replace the old with the new.

Computers, I like them and I spend all my time on them but I don’t think I would pursue a career around them, I would like to challenge myself first and if that doesn’t suit me I can fall back on them later.

Reading, I love to read but not the books one would think. I like erotic fiction. I’ll have you know I’ve read over 2,000 books. join my book club? please suggest me some

What my current life is like.

weekdays, nothing like i wake up at 10am and read a sexy story for 2-3 hours and then get up to play Minecraft. then go to bed to again read till i explode and then sleep and rinse and repeat.

Weekends it's a lot more fun. I run a home bar and I don't drink so it's interesting cause I am the full time manager of 2 location and I pour the Guinness for my dad and his friends. soon to also expand to more locations some friends are looking into getting a home bar for themselves.

More in detail.

On the weekends I run a home bar. I do not drink; I have to say that. But family like to come over and enjoy the pints of Guinness on tap. It is a full-time job for me. And when they finish, I drive them home. The home bar only started cause of summer lock down. My dads friend wanted to drink but all the Pubs were closed so he went out and rented a tap and all the other stuff and then 2 weeks later he bought it all. We mostly keep it at my house because we have a nice setup, but we move it back to his every now and then. It’s taught me a lot over the past 6 months, at the start I was opposed to it and would refuse to pour the pints but as time went on I did the research “how to pour a proper pint” I can now say, I can pour a very nice pint. But that does not mean I will be your personal alcohol dispenser, but it does mean I can be a good servant uwu.

Okay I guess that enough of the normal me

Now onto the kink.

As you might have seen from the above, I am a submissive and I do not want to be a dominant. I like to be cared for and I like to make people happy.

My kinks

Feminization (side note, my crossdressing is very much me and not related to a kink, I am referring to the extreme when around kink), anal, encasement, CGL, praise, Chastity, denial, Petplay, Bondage, Furry, Feminine Clothes (yes, but mostly panties), you could see me in a diaper but that is rare., maid, serving, enema, and some more extreme stuff but I’ll tell you more about them at another stage, mostly because I’m undecided on them.

What I’m looking for.

A caregiver. An older person or someone younger, someone with a bit of experience. Please be gentle with me. Very mature.

I want long term and someday to meet up. But to start we will just communicate through text and voice chat. Please also be into playing computer games but you don’t need to. They are still my life and that is how I really get to know people. And if it doesn’t work out and we really enjoy each other I would like to continue being friends and have the gaming to fall back on.

+18 please.

Women, transgirls, femboys and twinks are priority.

Preferably PC gamers and the closer the better. Face reveal is not required and do not expect it from me, you can get mask ones, but I do not like my face on the internet. No findom, No blackmail, No Blood, No blindly political.

https://i.imgur.com/LWh1gp5.jpeg

Back