Married guy starting to fantasize about dick

And I'd like to accommodate you guys! One at a time though, I'm not up for anything in a group yet .. well, maybe a small group :)

If any of you are in NE Ohio PM me and we can talk and see where it goes. I'm still looking and hoping and getting hard just thinking of pleasing another guy.

And I'd like to accommodate you guys! One at a time though, I'm not up for anything in a group yet .. well, maybe a small group :)

If any of you are in NE Ohio PM me and we can talk and see where it goes. I'm still looking and hoping and getting hard just thinking of pleasing another guy.
To bad your not from Nw ohio because I'm surely interested in chit chatting and maybe more.
I'm the same way hoping and pleasing another guy.;)

im in NE Ohio, never been with a man but think about it constantly. Never thought I'd ever want to act on it but I too want to feel another man in my mouth, and hopefully more....don't know how to go about this so if someone wants to chat and share a few fantasies hit me up! who knows, maybe we'll end up playing together.....

This thread is really hot. I fantasize about a guy sucking my cock and letting me fuck his ass. Count me in the group of married and in a sexless relationship.

Back