Nervous Newbie

Hi guys.

Feeling very loved.

I unfortunately got sick again, luckily though my doctor said I was well enough to go on our family holiday. So I'm well rested and hopefully fully recovered with no relapses.

I missed you guys.

Photos soon I promise :kiss:

Hi guys.

Feeling very loved.

I unfortunately got sick again, luckily though my doctor said I was well enough to go on our family holiday. So I'm well rested and hopefully fully recovered with no relapses.

I missed you guys.

Missed you too, take care of yourself, we will be patient.......ish ;) :kiss:

Hi guys.

Feeling very loved.

I missed you guys.

Does a back flip! Yes!,, welcome back! Get any tan lines?

Yay! So glad to hear you are ok. I figured you got sick again, or it never went away. Just glad your ok.even if you don't post any pics. :) :heart: :rose:

Hi guys.

Feeling very loved.

I missed you guys.

Sorry to hear you were sick during your holiday :(

Hopefully, you made the best of a bad situation and had your husband and kids wait on you hand and foot :D

Weird expression, that one ...

Hi guys.

Feeling very loved.

I missed you guys.

Hope you get to feeling better soon gorgeous lady!

Hi.

I missed you guys. Looking forward to checking out all my favourite posts and checking in with everyone. I know you all only just got more stunning. And amazing on the inside and out.

Oh and if you sent me a good pm an I have not replayed I accidentally had the box that selected all the pms ticked and they are gone.
Sorry my chickadees

Hi.

I missed you guys. Looking forward to checking out all my favourite posts and checking in with everyone. I know you all only just got more stunning. And amazing on the inside and out.

You have been missed Sarah. Hope you get to stay for a while this time. :rose:x12

Hi.

Hi sexy one, so great to see you posting again, you have been so MISSED.
Sending you loads of hugzz and :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Back