Nervous Newbie

Sorry I've not been around much my beautiful friends. I've been Ill and spent today in hospital. Thank goodness they let me out ( as high as a kite mind you!) so I can ring in the new year from the couch. Though I doubt I'll make it that far.

It did mean though I didn't get to take any new years photos. :(

But anyway I just wanted to quickly say

Happy new year. May everyone's 2014 be the stuff dreams are made off.

I'm going to cuddle down. May your 2013 end be better then mine

:kiss::kiss:

Sorry to hear you have been ill that's no good. I hope you feel a bit better now.
Happy New Year sexy babe.:rose::kiss::rose:

Sorry I've not been around much my beautiful friends. I've been Ill and spent today in hospital. Thank goodness they let me out ( as high as a kite mind you!) so I can ring in the new year from the couch. Though I doubt I'll make it that far.

Your such a sweetheart! even when you are sick at home, you are worried about us? Just get better sexy Sarah. We will hold the fort till you get back on your feet. Happy New year!:kiss::rose::heart::)

Please get well soon and take care of yourself, hope your 2014 is full of joy xxx

Happy New Year, beautiful lady!
Sorry it's off to a rough start. Feel better soon. We need you here.

Just dropping in super quick to change avatars.
Thumbs up or thumbs down?

I have a day to start. And a steamy slippery hot shower to take.

With my new sugar scrub, coconut nut oil and sugar. Makes me slippery, smooth, and taste and smell delicious.
Definite Thumbs up, but not the only thing up now.

YJmrRV6.jpg

It may just be me.....your pants just pulled down...finger in your panties touching your smooth, er um...unmentionable. is ONE seriously erotic photo... and this style of erotic photography is one of my personal favorites...

Happy new year sexy and get well soon. :)

May your 2014 start better than 2013 ended for you. Have as happy a New Year as you can and hope you're better soon.

Very sorry to hear you're not well - hospital is no place to spend the last day of 2013 :( I hope you're better soon!

I'm guessing you weren't the only Aussie who was high as a kite on New Year's Eve :D

Get well soon and Happy New Year!

Sweet sexy one, wishing you a wonderful and very naughty 2014, that all your dreams and wishes will come true.
And thank you for sharing all those wonderful sensual sexy pics with us.
And so HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER SEXY ONE.
Sending you loads of recovering :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:, and if you need a nurse I m free :D:devil:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

Just dropping in super quick to change avatars.
Thumbs up or thumbs down?

I have a day to start. And a steamy slippery hot shower to take.

With my new sugar scrub, coconut nut oil and sugar. Makes me slippery, smooth, and taste and smell delicious.
Thumbs way up!!

Hope you are feeling better. You have been a very nice addition to the AmPics forum.

Back