Just Can't Seem to Stay Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very hot!! Please be careful!!

Yes Daddy.

I'm much more a fan of the beautiful sexy lady in these photos than I am of the knife. What's left of your tummy is still delectable, and I have a list of things I want to do with the rest of you...

Damn, you're amazing!

I knew it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea...which is why I warned first :)

That whole set was pretty intense. Your sexy description got me all.....
Woody_Pride.png

HHAHAHAHA best ever

Good Morning perverted love bugs. Fun fact: I'm not a cuddler. But man...what I wouldn't give for my cuddle bear to be by my side this morning. Have some random morning selfies I snapped on the fly while drinking coffee and checking emails. Also I got paid today and bought the most AMAZING shoes. I can't wait.

I'm aware of the irony of these images...yesterday I had a knife in my coochie. Today I'm rolling around in mis-matched pajamas. Seriously...I need pajama Garanimals because this is ridiculous.

Ta....I have a busy day. Back for perving and trolling tonight.

Attachments

• risenshine1.jpg
    risenshine1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 517
  • risenshine2.jpg
    risenshine2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 415
  • risenshine3.jpg
    risenshine3.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 449
  • risenshine4.jpg
    risenshine4.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 451
  • risenshine5.jpg
    risenshine5.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 567
Good Morning perverted love bugs. Fun fact: I'm not a cuddler. But man...what I wouldn't give for my cuddle bear to be by my side this morning. Have some random morning selfies I snapped on the fly while drinking coffee and checking emails. Also I got paid today and bought the most AMAZING shoes. I can't wait.

I'm aware of the irony of these images...yesterday I had a knife in my coochie. Today I'm rolling around in mis-matched pajamas. Seriously...I need pajama Garanimals because this is ridiculous.

Wow I love your long legs! Do you get them kissed enough daily, or hourly?

certified shaw-teeeee

Attachments

• 140518-074534-0.jpg
    140518-074534-0.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 273
They totally looked very LONG! Do you like them kissed/licked all the way up?

I think for being short, I'm well proportioned. Plus I try to keep them toned, I have kick ass calves when they are flexed. People are always shocked to learn how tiny I am. Um.......what girl doesn't?

I know. I wish I was there with you, too. You know how hirsuite I am.

What are pajamas? I'm not aware of this.

After looking at your "rise and shine" series.....

MY cock was definitely RISING....

What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning.

What did you buy me?

Liar. We'd cuddle all the time. Well, if you count me on top of you fucking your pussy as cuddling. Same thing, right?

certified shaw-teeeee

Just out of curiosity I measured mine and I'm about the same lolol. I'm only 5'7" so I'm "short" for a guy. We're a perfect match. :) LO!LOlo1lo1OL!

Liar. We'd cuddle all the time. Well, if you count me on top of you fucking your pussy as cuddling. Same thing, right?

Just out of curiosity I measured mine and I'm about the same lolol. I'm only 5'7" so I'm "short" for a guy. We're a perfect match. :) LO!LOlo1lo1OL!

hahaha cuddling my pussy???? and really? I need proof of this!

PERFECT

I've been meaning to pick some up!

right? it's been a LONG time since I've worn shoes that high...I might fall and break my leg.

I know. I wish I was there with you, too. You know how hirsuite I am.

What are pajamas? I'm not aware of this.

hahaha you are a furry beast!

After looking at your "rise and shine" series.....

MY cock was definitely RISING....

What a wonderful way to wake up in the morning.

well .... wonderful!

I think for being short, I'm well proportioned. Plus I try to keep them toned, I have kick ass calves when they are flexed. People are always shocked to learn how tiny I am. Um.......what girl doesn't?

Being well proportioned is very important...so important that I have no idea what mine are LOL

And I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't :)

Spy on me baby use satellite
Infrared to see me move through the night
Aim gonna fire shoot me right
Aim gonna like the way you fight
And I love the way you fight

Now you found the secret code
I use to wash away my lonely blues well
So I can't deny or lie cause you're a
Sexbomb sexbomb you're a sexbomb uh, huh
You can give it to me when I need to come along give it to me
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb
And baby you can turn me on baby you can turn me on
You know what you're doing to me don't you. ha ha,
I know you do

No don't get me wrong ain't gonna do you no harm no
This bomb's made for lovin' and you can shoot it far
I'm your main target come and help me ignite ow
Love struck holding you tight hold me tight darlin'

Make me explode although you know the route to go to sex me slow slow baby
And yes
I must react to claims of those who say that you are not all that huh, huh,
huh

Sexbomb sexbomb you're a sexbomb
You can give it to me when I need to come along
And baby you can turn me on turn me on darlin'
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb sexbomb
You can give it to me when I need to come along
Sexbomb sexbomb your're my sexbomb
And baby you can turn me on

You can give me more and more counting up the score
Yeah
You can turn me upside down inside out
You can make me feel the real deal uh uh
I can give it to you any time because you're mine
Ouch, Sexbomb, aw baby

And you can give it to me when I need to be turned on
no, no
And baby you can turn me on turn me on

Holy hell!

I would love to uh... cuddle... yeah, that's it. I'd love to cuddle up behind you. I'm afraid I would have to find some place to put my recognition of your hotness in order to get close. But I wouldn't mind!

PK, couldn't tell they were mismatched, but then again I was paying more attention to the wearer than what she was wearing!!!!!

And baby you can turn me on turn me on

Not gonna lie...I had to google this one. And THIS is what came up. I had a nice hearty laugh over it.

I would love to uh... cuddle... yeah, that's it. I'd love to cuddle up behind you. I'm afraid I would have to find some place to put my recognition of your hotness in order to get close. But I wouldn't mind!

hahaha. recognition of my hotness???? :D

PK, couldn't tell they were mismatched, but then again I was paying more attention to the wearer than what she was wearing!!!!!

The tank top is rainbow tie dye and the bottoms are pastel stripes... :) But thanks

I really love your new AV PK! It's is sensuous and sexy and very provocative.

Damn you are sexy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back