AJ Revisited ~ Joyful Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for stabbing you during the hug. I blame AJs amazing 4frame picture sets above and the close proximity to you for such things. Sorry (not sorry)!

You can stab me anytime you like, and if it's from her nakedness, that's all the better, Means we are all having fun. ;)

attachment.php
Now that's even hotter. Awesome ASS.

LMAO..."here Dad, wanna see my hot naked friend??" :p

Hey... The bible says good deeds to get into heaven... I'm willing to do my part in caring for the sick. (Not making light of his illness at all)

What if I want it divided? Can you multitask?? ;)

Can I multitask???? That's something I'd have to 'show' you to give a proper answer....

Working the mojo now eh? I've no doubt you can. ;)

You can stab me anytime you like, and if it's from her nakedness, that's all the better, Means we are all having fun. ;)

Woohoo!!

You can show him the pics I sent if it'll cheer him up. *giggles*

this i can only imagine will give him an acute myocardial infarction!!

strongly not advised to do this!!

but dont fret sassy, help is on the way! (entirely referring to myself).

this i can only imagine will give him an acute myocardial infarction!!

strongly not advised to do this!!

but dont fret sassy, help is on the way! (entirely referring to myself).

LOL You already failed when I was in my car accident. My Medic guy was not nearly as cute as you!! You owe me big!!!

and why is it I think you'd show up right as I'm pulling up AJs pics to show my Dad and say "here, let me save you from the heart attack, I'll step in for you!!"

;)

LOL You already failed when I was in my car accident. My Medic guy was not nearly as cute as you!! You owe me big!!!

and why is it I think you'd show up right as I'm pulling up AJs pics to show my Dad and say "here, let me save you from the heart attack, I'll step in for you!!"

;)

I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!

You would have never made it to the hospital, and i would have a warrent out for stealing the fucking ambulance with you locked in the back!!

SassySheDevil said:
You owe me big!!!

;)

I do owe you big however, so your wish is mine to fill. All you need to do is ask, and it shall be received.

Also, I would show up right at that moment because I have the best timing ever. In one fell swoop save your father and gain visual stimulation that I can only begin to fathom ;)

LMAO Aj- I told my Dad you were offering to cheer him up.. I didn't say how. His little perverted mind said "is she going to show me her boobs"??? :eek:

After hearing you Edging and PL1 audios, there are all kinds of naughty thoughts funning through my head: nipple toutuer, anal and DP with a young lady being among them.

For the dp you mentioned strap ons... have you ever seen the Realdo that gives both partners sexual stimulation. If not, I definitely think you would love it! Got to help a fellow Midwesterner out...

;)

*giggles*

I do owe you big however, so your wish is mine to fill. All you need to do is ask, and it shall be received.

Also, I would show up right at that moment because I have the best timing ever. In one fell swoop save your father and gain visual stimulation that I can only begin to fathom ;)

And they say chivalry is dead!! How noble of you to help Sassy's dad like that. *snickers*

LMAO Aj- I told my Dad you were offering to cheer him up.. I didn't say how. His little perverted mind said "is she going to show me her boobs"??? :eek:

So did ya? :devil:

Very lovely!!!! :D and I bet they are very yummy!!!!

You can ask our friend.

Mmm...gotta love that AJ T&A. :D

Gotta huh? *sticks tongue out and wiggles ass* what happens if you don't?

Oh my. Mmm. So miss you

Now we see where you get it from!

:heart:

After hearing you Edging and PL1 audios, there are all kinds of naughty thoughts funning through my head: nipple toutuer, anal and DP with a young lady being among them.

For the dp you mentioned strap ons... have you ever seen the Realdo that gives both partners sexual stimulation. If not, I definitely think you would love it! Got to help a fellow Midwesterner out...

Hmmm... Will have to check that out... Have a certain young lady I'd totally use that on!!

Delicious tits and ass :kiss:

Delicious hmmm? You must have had the dessert course with honey. *winks*

Oh my, waking with you is so pleasurable

Mmmhmmm

so nice to see the girls back.:kiss::heart:

They are enjoying it too!!

doing as I'm told and popping by to say hi ...hiya

What a good boy. Perhaps you deserve a treat for behaving so well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back