Not your typical cub seeking a cougar...

I don't normally post on the Personals site, but your post deserved acknowledgement...impressive...very impressive. Are you as articulate spontaneously as you are with time to compose and edit?

I don't normally post on the Personals site, but your post deserved acknowledgement...impressive...very impressive. Are you as articulate spontaneously as you are with time to compose and edit?

I wish I was, but it takes a few moments sometimes to dig around in the vocabulary archives that an in-the-moment conversation usually doesn't warrant! However, I would never change who I am just because it's easier to sit and take time to think and write; you just may not get as many SAT words in person:)

Thanks for all of the lovely responses! And happy hump day... a nice relaxing one around here. Weather is finally starting to chill a bit; the beautiful midwestern fall is on the horizon!

I wish I was, but it takes a few moments sometimes to dig around in the vocabulary archives that an in-the-moment conversation usually doesn't warrant! However, I would never change who I am just because it's easier to sit and take time to think and write; you just may not get as many SAT words in person:)

Oh, I get that, same thing here. My question is prompted by the tendency of some people to have a carefully crafted public persona, that is completely different in private. With attraction very much an intellectual thing (at least for me) its more than disappointing to find that the man I thought I saw doesn't exist.

Hope you find what you seek.

No; he's spontaneously articulate. He's also modest and a wee bit shy. :) But articulate? Very much so.

We could teach each other so much, the young and the cougar. Age is truly just another number, live, laugh, love!

Bumping for a deserving gentleman...

J is as articulate as his personal ad reads. He's intelligent, engaging, and charming.

I promise you won't be disappointed, so don't let him slip away :)

wow man I wish I was as articulate as you..

TEACH ME YOUR WAYS!!!

hahaha anyways here's a bump for you.

I'm flattered:)

Just be yourself, honest and open, and life will put the rest in place.

Sometimes:p

cougars nor cubs are typical :)

You communicate so lovely and with such tempting confidence. I find that something to really appreciate sharing in. Sent you a message as well. I hope all goes well and some positive experiences come from the interest you are seeking.

That was one hell of an ad. I hope you find someone :)

I'm not in the cougar realm yet, so I'll applaud you from the sidelines.

I'm not in the cougar realm yet, so I'll applaud you from the sidelines.

The "cougar realm" is all in the mind and perception! I think of it more along the lines of maturity and lack of drama/bullshit than age.

Though I must say, the female form does get better over the years like a fine wine...

The "cougar realm" is all in the mind and perception! I think of it more along the lines of maturity and lack of drama/bullshit than age.

Though I must say, the female form does get better over the years like a fine wine...

I love this man. ;)

I rarely get sick, but when I come down with something, it hits me like a bulldozer.

Tonight is the start of one of those weeks:( Got very cold here, something in the air just isn't agreeing with what's inside my face.

Who can make a mean chicken soup and give footrubs? I need an on-call "nurse" stat! :p

I rarely get sick, but when I come down with something, it hits me like a bulldozer.

Tonight is the start of one of those weeks:( Got very cold here, something in the air just isn't agreeing with what's inside my face.

Who can make a mean chicken soup and give footrubs? I need an on-call "nurse" stat! :p

Awwww fuzzy bunny!! :(

*brings you soup*

Thank goodness it's the weekend... starting to get chilly and the leaves are starting to turn. Might drive out to a big park and take some pictures before everything is dead! Perfect cuddle weather though.

Smiles well hopefully your search has been proving fruitful. ;)

A little bump for you in case it hasn't.

Thank you, can always use a friendly bump.

That came off dirtier than I meant it... ;)

Monday bump. Any fun plans for Halloween? Dressing up with the kids? Let me guess, naughty witch/catwoman/shepherd girl? ;)

Back