Not your typical cub seeking a cougar...

She's such a talented writer... it's not even just stupid slapstick, it has shape! Why can't real people books and articles be like this?

She is a genius. When I think about the funniest people I know, the people that make me really laugh, they're all wayyy above average intelligence. I envy their quick wit! My brain simply can't make those same connections. There are funny blogs out there, but Allie is one in a million. :)

A monday "off" barely affects my schedule! As long as the gym stays open... otherwise I'll be :mad:

Love seeing all the beautiful older women out on the streets today for the mini-parade, shops, few fun activities they closed a main street off for in town. It's quite hot for the area, so lots of tiny shorts and skirts and revealing tops as well! Going to go check the party out later, wonder how many older women out with their kids/families/girlfriends will take my less-than-innocent looks as exactly what they mean ;)

Shameless one word "bump" to get my thread back into civilization? No!

Still shameless lengthy discourse which happens to accomplish bringing my thread back to the front page? Perhaps!

Just wanted to drop a note and give a big thank you to the tremendous response this thread has gotten over the weeks, mostly shy on PMs but still have made some great friends and had some wonderful connections!

But as I said before, I'm not going away! You're stuck with me; I know it's hard, but let's try to cope through this together, shall we? Don't let my occasional silence and stealth-mode-iness be an indication of lack of interest or sincerity. Stop in for a chat or just to say hello! I don't bite (unless agreed on consensually beforehand)...

J

Very good read...it even answered a couple of my questions :)

Good luck on your hunt j!

Now THIS is a bakesale I'd love to take part in... (warning, NSFW)

Probably more appealing to the men, but still a very nice image of the "mature allure" and the insatiable cougar striking the unsuspecting young cub, guiding him to please them how they know they like. Could have used more hunger for my taste, but I can't complain:) Enjoy!

This is not a plug to say "pick me, pick me." And I'm sure the others weren't either. I merely wanted to say that I'm in agreement, it is a very articulate and to the point posting. The lovely, mature women at Lit do not need a secret decoder ring to decipher your needs and expectations.

Good Luck to you!

Aww, I'm blushing... :eek:

Thanks for the kind words; I've already met some absolutely amazing people here. Even if it's just a passing "hello" it's nice to feel the love. Don't be shy, I don't bite.

(that's a lie...) :devil:

I seldom bump a personal, so please, take this as a compliment. Well-written, articulate, nothing for the lady who chances upon you to go "a-Sherlock-ing" for..

Good luck, dear.

This guy is awesome. Don't pass him up, ladies. He's a really sexy, erotic guy who knows what he wants; don't let his shyness fool you. ;) He's also of the rare breed that appreciates many facets of women, instead of just focusing on the shallow attributes.

This guy is awesome. Don't pass him up, ladies. He's a really sexy, erotic guy who knows what he wants; don't let his shyness fool you. ;) He's also of the rare breed that appreciates many facets of women, instead of just focusing on the shallow attributes.

(she was paid to post that) :p

Back