Erotic pics showing a Penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Please do not upload any images that you did not take yourself to our servers. Thank you! - admin]

[Please do not upload any images that you did not take yourself to our servers. Thank you! - admin]

Ppppppppppppp

attachment.php

One of the sexiest women I have ever known was an Italian girl who I dated in college. She wanted to keep her virginity until she was married. We did everything that didn't involve actual insertion and I learned from her just how much fun masturbation can be if it is approached with creativity, humor, and a simple love of pleasure. I really got into having her mount me just like that picture shows. She would tickle my balls and cock with her very thick bush of pubic hair. I had better cums that way than I ever did in vaginal intercourse with most other women. She is the one I should have married. She always said that it was her ambition to "fuck the balls off of" her husband.

attachment.php

One of the sexiest women I have ever known was an Italian girl who I dated in college. She wanted to keep her virginity until she was married. We did everything that didn't involve actual insertion and I learned from her just how much fun masturbation can be if it is approached with creativity, humor, and a simple love of pleasure. I really got into having her mount me just like that picture shows. She would tickle my balls and cock with her very thick bush of pubic hair. I had better cums that way than I ever did in vaginal intercourse with most other women. She is the one I should have married. She always said that it was her ambition to "fuck the balls off of" her husband.

In high school I dated a girl who possessed the same belief in saving her virginity...she was Greek...:D
I often wonder about Donna.

Attachments

• tumblr_mlddr7Vmk21rgz1hoo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mlddr7Vmk21rgz1hoo1_500.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 471
  • tumblr_mr0omvFhaA1rbntm1o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mr0omvFhaA1rbntm1o1_400.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 141
  • tumblr_mw1zc0Ehy61qg7xwvo1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mw1zc0Ehy61qg7xwvo1_400.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 149
  • tumblr_lsx1gu7yny1qib3nso1_500.jpg
    tumblr_lsx1gu7yny1qib3nso1_500.jpg