Trying to find amazing fantasy story

Hey all. First time poster here.

Several years ago I started reading an incredible series on here and I have been trying to find it with no luck. I am hoping someone else will have read it and can point me in the right direction. Sadly my memory is sketchy but here’s what I remember
* the main character was a female warrior
* she meets a non human male with a huge bulbous shaped penis that almost tears her when she takes in his knot
* they travel to various locations including deserts and caves. It’s an incredible fantasy erotic story with her coming from a house of female warriors
* she lives underground in a city
* initiation into the female warriors involves significant reluctant sex, degradation, bondage and pain
* there are magic wielders in this world
* I swear ‘red’ was in the title of the warrior clan or significant in some way
* I am fairly certain there’s an horrific necromancer in the story somewhere but this I cannot swear to (I have read a lot of non erotic fantasy too!)
*none of them are ‘human’
* I think the warriors have very dark skin
* there were so many chapters I couldn’t keep up. At least 40 and it was still going when I lost track of the story. But it was a good few years ago now.

It’s not loads to go on but I so hope someone has read it. I truly fell in love with the writing almost to the point I was not interested in the erotica!

Back