Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is everyone today? I'm feeling a bit... meh. Probably lack of sleep coupled with a headache that not even coffee is helping.

Anyone want to offer up a shoulder/neck massage? Or maybe you have a better way to relieve a headache? :cattail:

I can do the shoulders and neck, but I recommend a full body massage. Take this towel and behind the screen you will find the massage table. I'll wait here preparing the warm oils while you undress, lie on the table face down with the towel protecting your modesty. Call out when you're ready for me to come and snatch the towel away..........oops ........... erm ...........I mean start the massage. :devil:

I'm really enjoying the latest series of photos, the last one is exceptional. You're lips look so kissable and your thighs so inviting.

:rose:

How is everyone today? I'm feeling a bit... meh. Probably lack of sleep coupled with a headache that not even coffee is helping.

Anyone want to offer up a shoulder/neck massage? Or maybe you have a better way to relieve a headache? :cattail:

Have a good day lovelies :kiss:

Hope you got your back shoulder/neck massage. If not I can think of a few ways to lighten the mood and help you relax after the long work week. ;)

Well as much as I want to do more

Have a good day lovelies :kiss:

Because of your headache, think I will limit my actions to a soft gentle neck, shoulder, back massage (see I really do care)!!

If only you could deliver lol
When I do, it will be with a smile :)

Sorry about the headache
I've been told I give a good massage lol
Love #11
Hope you feel better soon and have a great day sweetie :
Thank you ~ and I'll need to test out whether or not you give a good massage ;)

If you want us to be under your spell with pictures of your face, you have done it! Also the pose in picture number 3 is very HOT!
Also it is 21F here ! I am not in Canada !
Thank you~ and I am not in Canada either. It's also nearly as cold here as where you are. Let's snuggle, eh?

Love the way you think hun

It has been that kind of morning. I think a foot massage would knock the headache right outta you to start off (the foot has more pressure points that you can think of.) After that, who knows
Let me tell you, after a foot massage, I will be complete putty in your hands. Mmmmm yes please! :kiss:

You little devil. I really doubt you are into nipples clamps and the whole pain pleasure IRL. But again, you seem to surprise us every now and then. I must ask mr shy to buy you some clamps for Xmas since I can't easily make it there. Let me know how thst goes. Maybe your next series of photos will be about those clamps
OK, so you got me, I am not a nipple clamp kinda gal. I do enjoy a good spanking, though. Who knows? Maybe if I'm good Santa will bring me some to try out. ;)

Now spread'em wide and let me do some licking, fingering and more licking. If that doesn't help, I will be glad to give you neck/shoulder massage to relief your headache
I *love* this idea. A lot. I might feign a headache every couple of days... :cattail:

Well...hmmm....after a naughty birthday spanking to get your mind off of a headache.... maybe slide those red undies over those stockings and off your ankles...then a foot massage...calf massage..... lick those creamy thighs... then politely ask, "May I proceed my dear??".... yip that would cure my headache...oops, I mean YOUR headache...lol:
Oh, *this* would cure any headache! Foot and calf massage would get me to say yes to any of your questions. :cattail:

Seductive......sexy....a book waiting to be enjoyed a float in my memories.

Very pretty. Nice views!
Thank you!

Relieving headaches a speciality. Of course massaging those shoulders would mean removing those straps. As I rubbed your neck and the back of your head I would have to avail myself of those lips. I find massaging the temples with one hand while running the other over your back and own to your bum. Have you forgotten the headache yet?
What headache? You had me at massaging my temples.... :cattail:

Every pic is calculated to raise a guy's temperature a few degrees. I know I get warmer as the pics progress. I still think you should be supersexy instead of supershy.
Awww, thank you sweet:heart:

my god you are beautiful
Wow ~ thank you. :kiss:

YOu are a beautiful woman my dear
so so happy you frequent this place
Thank you sweet mackkjackk. Long time no see, my dear :kiss::kiss:

I can do the shoulders and neck, but I recommend a full body massage. Take this towel and behind the screen you will find the massage table. I'll wait here preparing the warm oils while you undress, lie on the table face down with the towel protecting your modesty. Call out when you're ready for me to come and snatch the towel away..........oops ........... erm ...........I mean start the massage.

I'm really enjoying the latest series of photos, the last one is exceptional. You're lips look so kissable and your thighs so inviting.
I think I will trust your recommendation of the full body massage. As for the towel, so long as you've got the temperature adequately warmed up, I won't mind... I mean, you're a professional and all ;)

Hope you got your back shoulder/neck massage. If not I can think of a few ways to lighten the mood and help you relax after the long work week.
I am quite stressed today ~ and lightening the mood to relieve it would help this headache for sure. If that doesn't work, just kiss me and I'll forget all about what's stressing me. :kiss:

Because of your headache, think I will limit my actions to a soft gentle neck, shoulder, back massage (see I really do care)!!
I'd thank you but I'm too busy moaning softly at how good your hands feel.... :kiss:

Countdown to Friday!

Is it 5 o'clock on Friday yet? My perpetual headache this week tells me it must be.

I have enjoyed everyone's headache remedies ~ I think I need some of them routinely to stop the headaches before they start. :cattail:

Have a good night, lovebugs! :kiss:

You have put ultra naughty ideas in my head, and unfortunately you're not here to be the recipient of said thoughts.

Is it 5 o'clock on Friday yet? My perpetual headache this week tells me it must be.

I have enjoyed everyone's headache remedies ~ I think I need some of them routinely to stop the headaches before they start. :cattail:

Very erotic :devil:
Hope 5pm on Friday comes very quickly for you
Have a great weekend :kiss::rose:

I would like to kiss your lips and work my way down to your breasts! :kiss:

Well back to the good times!!

And you know that starts with replacing your hand/fingers with my mouth -- gently pulling that nipple out with my teeth ---

T
I think I will trust your recommendation of the full body massage. As for the towel, so long as you've got the temperature adequately warmed up, I won't mind... I mean, you're a professional and all ;)

Indeed. I'm sure that you will be plenty warm enough after a few moments, as for the towel I'll put it to one side it may come in useful for a post massage shower.

What an excellent idea. I could give you a massage on a weekly basis or whenever you felt the need. Would madam be requiring the internal massage?:devil:

Hot photos. I love the stray hair running down you nose and across your lips in the first one.:)

So hot. I absolutely love the photo's where we get a glimpse into your loose bra.
Your photos are giving me many many bad thoughts :devil:

tgif

loving the smirk on your lips in the last pics. hope your headache has subsided

Those pics make me think you went, "Oops! My boobs popped out."
Nothing like a wardrobe malfunction, huh? :)

You have put ultra naughty ideas in my head, and unfortunately you're not here to be the recipient of said thoughts.
That's the beauty of posting, I'll eventually be here to hear about all of your naughty thoughts. I :heart: said thoughts.

Anytime you're ready sweetie
That would be my lucky day
:kiss:

Very erotic
Hope 5pm on Friday comes very quickly for you
Have a great weekend
Thank you, and yayyyy the weekend is here!

I would like to kiss your lips and work my way down to your breasts!
Mmmmm there's nothing better than a hot, passionate kiss. :kiss:

And you know that starts with replacing your hand/fingers with my mouth -- gently pulling that nipple out with my teeth ---
That would give my hand a much needed break.... or free it up to touch other things :devil:

Indeed. I'm sure that you will be plenty warm enough after a few moments, as for the towel I'll put it to one side it may come in useful for a post massage shower.

What an excellent idea. I could give you a massage on a weekly basis or whenever you felt the need. Would madam be requiring the internal massage?

Hot photos. I love the stray hair running down you nose and across your lips in the first one.
Thank you. Oh how I'd love a routine massage.... Mmhhmmm that feeling of hands all over my body (quietly whimpers).... I'm sorry, did you ask me a question? I'm a bit distracted :cattail:

So hot. I absolutely love the photo's where we get a glimpse into your loose bra.
Your photos are giving me many many bad thoughts
If you're enjoying the photos, then I'd say the thoughts are quite good! :devil:

that last one makes me want to chomp ..
chomp, lick, nibble, bite, suck... I think we could have a lot of fun. :devil:

loving the smirk on your lips in the last pics. hope your headache has subsided
Thank you! My headache is long gone, leaving me ready for the weekend! :kiss:

Tgif

TGIF my lovebugs!

I feel a renewed sense of energy ~ my headache is gone, work is done ~ I'm ready to take on the weekend!

Anyone have any plans they'd like to share? What are you all doing? Has anyone started holiday shopping yet? Inquiring minds want to know!

More red bra and panties ~ just because they're my favorite ...

Love the red bra series. Of course I am quite partial to the model so I will be quite fond of any series featuring you. :kiss:

TGIF my lovebugs!

I feel a renewed sense of energy ~ my headache is gone, work is done ~ I'm ready to take on the weekend!

Anyone have any plans they'd like to share? What are you all doing? Has anyone started holiday shopping yet? Inquiring minds want to know!

mmmmmm I love to see your skin. > you < clothes = hard cock! :catroar:

Such a sexy, beautiful woman

TGIF my lovebugs!

"That would give my hand a much needed break.... or free it up to touch other things" Slaps hand away -- that is for my mouth after I finish with those nipples!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back