Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, :heart:bugs! Well, all good things must come to an end, and such is the digression series.

Come on now, you all know how this series *really* ended, right? (Hint: Flushed face with red creeping down my neck and chest, head back, mouth opened gasping out a quiet moan while my whole body shuddered.)

I hope you're all having a great week. I hope no one minded this little digression from red panties... :kiss:

Wow. :heart:

Pity it's just here that we mention them so often. They deserve to be at the forefront. Always! Very sexy
Kinda like your shower pics...Mmmmmm (thank you)

I see part of your gorgeous face and your hand is where I want it most, so I will have a good evening!
Excellent :heart:

A nice teasing view
Thank you :kiss:

Red is very much your color. We will mention anything you want as long as you take it off and set it to the side as we do.
Ha! Sounds like a plan... :kiss:

Hi Supershy,
What great photos. Thank you for sharing. A very cute smile and lovely breasts.
Warmie's,
KI
Thank you and welcome! :kiss:

Sexy, Beautiful, Erotic, and your hand needs to be replaced with my mouth!
You keep *saying* that, and I keep *thinking* that, but when?!?! :cattail:

I'm so glad the Dropbox error is fixed. Digression #7...oh my!!!
Thank you. Just a peek :devil:

All I can say is WOW!!! The digression series was sexy as hell, of course any series with you in it is sexy my dear. You never fail to tantalize..
Thank you ~ it was very fun taking those pics, before, during and after! :cattail:

Thank you :kiss:

Good Sunday Morning!

Good morning my lovelies! Hope you are all enjoying (or have enjoyed) a fantastic weekend. I've been busy this past week with plans and such, for this past week included my birthday, so I was busy celebrating in real time :)

Although well after-the-fact, I am still accepting kisses and spankings, because, hey, you can never have enough of those :devil:

Good morning my lovelies! Hope you are all enjoying (or have enjoyed) a fantastic weekend. I've been busy this past week with plans and such, for this past week included my birthday, so I was busy celebrating in real time :)

Although well after-the-fact, I am still accepting kisses and spankings, because, hey, you can never have enough of those :devil:

Happy Birthday :cattail:

Last edited:

Happy birthday!

Hugs and kisses to you, birthday girl! Hope you got some good presents, maybe a couple of big ones that leave you gasping for air? Hope your weekend was special bc you are such a special lady.

love love love
Kel

You make me so randy. I can't stop thinking of rubbing my hand over your unmentionables until a damp patch starts to appear, and then sliding my fingers inside to feel your warm wetness ..................

Did you say that you had a birthday? Well after my mind wanderings I might have a present for you. :D

almost...

#7 above, is getting nearer to my tastes :p

Sadly, i've missed a few gems here over the past few months :(

I do check by when i can:cool:

Very nice so far, but still haven't seen exactly what i'm looking for:devil:

Last edited:

Happy birthday! :kiss:

Loving this set so far :)

I want some..

Good Morning J - a belated but sincere Happy Birthday to you !! I hope you enjoyed YOUR day !! Please digress any time you'd like but this series is great. I really like how your hand tends to wander.....if only I could.. nevermind. :( Thanks for sharing and have a good week !

kisses and spankings

Lovely as ever. Although, you promised to move the red panty aside and you didn't keep your promise. For that you you deserve the proper pumishment of kisses, bites and spankings.

Enjoy your Sunday

Belated birthday wishes :kiss::rose:
I hope you had a wonderful time :)

Pics are wonderful as always :rose:

Happy Birthday!! I will be right over for the spankings and kisses. You know you need to be naughty before you are nice ;)

Picture 4 makes me want to sit in front of the chair and have a mid morning snack!

Incredible!

What an enjoyable morning going through those! It was very erotic to see the business clothes at the end, knowing what was underneath them. Your husband is a lucky man. Do the two of you play with your exposure tendencies much?

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

And in reference to "presents" think mine will not be a spanking ...... but instead ........... second pic (#4) slide panties to the side and lick, suck, finger for three birthday orgasms!!!!

Those red undies got me sweating!!!! Damn you are sexy!!!!! I am in total lust with you, you know?
:D

lovely

lovely new pics as always. and you are taking kisses and spankings? hmm....i'm just trying to make up my mind where on your body i want to kiss you and spank you.

Happy belated birthday, it's always fun to enjoy it in real time

Happy Birthday, Supersweet, and a thousand kisses and hugs!
Thank you!

Happy birthday!
Thank you!

Hugs and kisses to you, birthday girl! Hope you got some good presents, maybe a couple of big ones that leave you gasping for air? Hope your weekend was special bc you are such a special lady.

love love love
Kel
Thank you! I did, indeed get some good presents, and the Mr came home early from work so that we could ring in my actual day breathless :devil:

You make me so randy. I can't stop thinking of rubbing my hand over your unmentionables until a damp patch starts to appear, and then sliding my fingers inside to feel your warm wetness ..................

Did you say that you had a birthday? Well after my mind wanderings I might have a present for you.
After reading what you'd like to do to my unmentionables ~ I think that's a quite suitable present, indeed ;)

#7 above, is getting nearer to my tastes

Sadly, i've missed a few gems here over the past few months

I do check by when i can:

Very nice so far, but still haven't seen exactly what i'm looking for
Thank you, #7 is probably as close as I'll get to your tastes but glad to hear you enjoyed it, and glad that you are able to stop by :kiss:

Very sexy pics my dear.... love the black on red. Cant wait to where this leads!!!:
Thank you! Who knows where this might lead...maybe into another regression series?

Happy birthday!
Loving this set so far
:kiss: right back at 'cha. Thank you.

Good Morning J - a belated but sincere Happy Birthday to you !! I hope you enjoyed YOUR day !! Please digress any time you'd like but this series is great. I really like how your hand tends to wander.....if only I could.. nevermind. Thanks for sharing and have a good week !
Thank you hockeefan! I sure did enjoy my day and came into it breathless :devil:

Lovely as ever. Although, you promised to move the red panty aside and you didn't keep your promise. For that you you deserve the proper pumishment of kisses, bites and spankings.

Enjoy your Sunday
A-ha! my plan worked! *bending over for my spankings*

You're welcome and it should really be thank YOU
Awwww :eek:

Belated birthday wishes
I hope you had a wonderful time

Pics are wonderful as always
Thank you, and I did :kiss:

Happy Birthday!! I will be right over for the spankings and kisses. You know you need to be naughty before you are nice
Thank you ~ and naughty before nice? I wouldn't have it any other way!

Picture 4 makes me want to sit in front of the chair and have a mid morning snack!
Well, Happy Birthday to me! :devil:

What an enjoyable morning going through those! It was very erotic to see the business clothes at the end, knowing what was underneath them. Your husband is a lucky man. Do the two of you play with your exposure tendencies much?
Thank you. As for exposure tendencies? Nah, not too much. I think we are more fixated with finding space where the kiddos won't see us... we are getting adept at NOT being exposed...

And in reference to "presents" think mine will not be a spanking ...... but instead ........... second pic (#4) slide panties to the side and lick, suck, finger for three birthday orgasms!!!!
*Three*?!? You really *do* love me :kiss:

Those red undies got me sweating!!!! Damn you are sexy!!!!! I am in total lust with you, you know?
I do now :cattail: Thank you.

lovely new pics as always. and you are taking kisses and spankings? hmm....i'm just trying to make up my mind where on your body i want to kiss you and spank you.

Happy belated birthday, it's always fun to enjoy it in real time
Thank you ~ let me help you get started *bends over for spankings*

Happy Monday!

Who says *that*?! Mondays are, well, Mondays.

Thank you all for your b-day wishes :kiss: I did have a great week which included a concert, some kids-free shopping, a no-cooking weekend, and ringing in my actual day completely breathless :devil:

I'm in the mood to take some more pics... who knows? Maybe another digression series will happen....

Hope you all survived Monday, my lovebugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back