Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, :heart:bugs! Well, all good things must come to an end, and such is the digression series.

Come on now, you all know how this series *really* ended, right? (Hint: Flushed face with red creeping down my neck and chest, head back, mouth opened gasping out a quiet moan while my whole body shuddered.)

I hope you're all having a great week. I hope no one minded this little digression from red panties... :kiss:

Can we just cuddle? :cattail:

This last set is making it hard for me to concentrate on .... anything.

Hey there, :heart:bugs! Well, all good things must come to an end, and such is the digression series.

Come on now, you all know how this series *really* ended, right? (Hint: Flushed face with red creeping down my neck and chest, head back, mouth opened gasping out a quiet moan while my whole body shuddered.)

I hope you're all having a great week. I hope no one minded this little digression from red panties... :kiss:

The hint of pubic hair in 7 made it feel like it was something you aren't supposed to see. Very naughty and very arousing.

Already loving this series... nothimg.more exciting than a lady teasing and pleasiring herself,,, yummy!!
Funny, I was thinking the same thing... ;)

I'm a fan of multiple predictable endings.
You're the inspiration for multiple predictable endings. :devil:

Can we just cuddle?
*Curls up next to ChiRoland* Sure! :kiss:

This last set is making it hard for me to concentrate on .... anything.
I do enjoy making it hard.... for you to concentrate. :cattail:

Now that is a sexy set of pics.
Why, thank you EctoJohn! :kiss:

The hint of pubic hair in 7 made it feel like it was something you aren't supposed to see. Very naughty and very arousing.
Thank you :kiss:

It was the perfect distraction.
Oh, it was... it really was :devil:

Funny, I was thinking the same thing... ;)

You're the inspiration for multiple predictable endings. :devil:

*Curls up next to ChiRoland* Sure! :kiss:

I do enjoy making it hard.... for you to concentrate. :cattail:

Why, thank you EctoJohn! :kiss:

Oh, it was... it really was :devil:

Beautiful as always

patience will be rewarded...

Hey J - well, I finally get a chance to get caught up on your thread and....Dropbox is down !!! Really ??!?!? I cleaned my room and ate all my vegetables and I still get punished !!! :). That's okay - the 'topic' of your latest digression is seriously, one of my favorites, very powerful !! I'll check in again and will be rewarded with...... YOU... in all of your sensual, raw, erotic beauty. Have a good weekend.

I must be doing something wrong because none of the newer pictures display for me. I get a Dropbox error. :(

Beautiful as always

You flatter me
Hope 'hump' day is just that for you
Me too :devil:

Hey J - well, I finally get a chance to get caught up on your thread and....Dropbox is down !!! Really ??!?!? I cleaned my room and ate all my vegetables and I still get punished !!! That's okay - the 'topic' of your latest digression is seriously, one of my favorites, very powerful !! I'll check in again and will be rewarded with...... YOU... in all of your sensual, raw, erotic beauty. Have a good weekend.
I think I fixed the issue, so I hope you'll be able to see them now. I mean, you *did* eat your veggies and all ;) Hope all is well with you. :kiss:

You know I do love a good distraction. I hope you had yourself a good one last night.
Oh, I do love a good distraction ~ my neighbors, not so much.....

I must be doing something wrong because none of the newer pictures display for me. I get a Dropbox error.
No, that's just what happens when you take so long between visits :p Just kidding! I fixed the issue. Good to see you again :kiss:

Dropbox error ~ fixed!

I was cleaning out the dropbox in an attempt to update my index ~ and accidentally moved the 'digression' folder... hence the error. Hey, I never said I was a technical genius...

At any rate, the error appears to be fixed, and the digression series is back!

Hope you all are having a great week! :kiss:

I was cleaning out the dropbox in an attempt to update my index ~ and accidentally moved the 'digression' folder... hence the error. Hey, I never said I was a technical genius...

At any rate, the error appears to be fixed, and the digression series is back!

Hope you all are having a great week! :kiss:

So far so good :)
Hope yours is even better :kiss:

Back to red panties...

Well, now that I've finished digressing, it's time to continue with the red panties series! I *do* love my red underthings ;) I'd call them unmentionables, but here, we mention them often. :D

I am trying to update my index... I have let it go far too long ~ I think I might now be caught up through August *sigh* My new pet project.

Have a good evening :heart:bugs

Last edited:
Well, now that I've finished digressing, it's time to continue with the red panties series! I *do* love my red underthings ;) I'd call them unmentionables, but here, we mention them often. :D

I am trying to update my index... I have let it go far too long ~ I think I might now be caught up through August *sigh* My new pet project.

Pity it's just here that we mention them so often. They deserve to be at the forefront. Always! Very sexy:devil:

I see part of your gorgeous face and your hand is where I want it most, so I will have a good evening! :cattail:

A nice teasing view :devil::rose:

Red is very much your color. We will mention anything you want as long as you take it off and set it to the side as we do. ;)

Hi Supershy,
What great photos. Thank you for sharing. A very cute smile and lovely breasts.
Warmie's,
KI

Such A Beautiful Woman

Sexy, Beautiful, Erotic, and your hand needs to be replaced with my mouth!

All I can say is WOW!!! The digression series was sexy as hell, of course any series with you in it is sexy my dear. You never fail to tantalize..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back