Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm... is that a trick question? I mean, sometimes it's really nice to be naughty... :devil:

Maybe, I was thinking you are probably a very good student of both nice and naughty. Maybe you would be interested in sharing some lessons.... ;)

nipples clamp

Who says *that*?! Mondays are, well, Mondays.

Thank you all for your b-day wishes :kiss: I did have a great week which included a concert, some kids-free shopping, a no-cooking weekend, and ringing in my actual day completely breathless :devil:

I'm in the mood to take some more pics... who knows? Maybe another digression series will happen....

Hope you all survived Monday, my lovebugs!

Happy belated birthday shy. I am going to gift you a pair of nipples clamps to go with photo#7.

Thank you all for your b-day wishes :kiss: I did have a great week which included a concert, some kids-free shopping, a no-cooking weekend, and ringing in my actual day completely breathless :devil:

I'm in the mood to take some more pics... who knows? Maybe another digression series will happen....

I don't understand why starving and not being able to breathe is a good birthday?:confused:

teasing and erotic :devil:

Happy birthday to you. Glad to hear you had a great weekend.
Love the new pictures. :devil:

Maybe, I was thinking you are probably a very good student of both nice and naughty. Maybe you would be interested in sharing some lessons....
Sharing, learning... I am open to either :cattail:

Happy belated birthday shy. I am going to gift you a pair of nipples clamps to go with photo#7.
How did you know, that's *just* what I needed? Will you help me try them on? :devil:

I don't understand why starving and not being able to breathe is a good birthday?
HA! Well, not having to cook and do dishes left me free to go shopping during the day and do all the fun kinds of things that leave one moaning and breathless at night....

Glad to hear
Have a big one coming up soon too lol
Ohh! Birthday spankings and kisses for purfecthost!

teasing and erotic
Thank you

In my opinion a little peek is sexier than a full reveal.
Thank you. Glad you think so :)

you're soooo right
Great minds think alike. ;)

Happy birthday to you. Glad to hear you had a great weekend.
Love the new pictures.
Thank you, on both counts! :kiss:

....pinch 'em harder....
Mmmmm yesssss... ask and you shall receive :cattail:

I know where I will dream I am putting my face tonight.
That makes two of us! :devil:

Good Morning!

How is everyone today? I'm feeling a bit... meh. Probably lack of sleep coupled with a headache that not even coffee is helping.

Anyone want to offer up a shoulder/neck massage? Or maybe you have a better way to relieve a headache? :cattail:

Have a good day lovelies :kiss:

How is everyone today? I'm feeling a bit... meh. Probably lack of sleep coupled with a headache that not even coffee is helping.

Anyone want to offer up a shoulder/neck massage? Or maybe you have a better way to relieve a headache? :cattail:

Sorry about the headache :(
I've been told I give a good massage :eek: lol
Love #11 :devil:

Hope you feel better soon and have a great day sweetie :kiss::rose:

If you want us to be under your spell with pictures of your face, you have done it! Also the pose in picture number 3 is very HOT! :catroar:
Also it is 21F here ! I am not in Canada !

Thank you ~ let me help you get started *bends over for spankings*

Love the way you think hun

It has been that kind of morning. I think a foot massage would knock the headache right outta you to start off (the foot has more pressure points that you can think of.) After that, who knows ;)

naughty clamps

Sharing, learning... I am open to either :cattail:

How did you know, that's *just* what I needed? Will you help me try them on? :devil:

HA! Well, not having to cook and do dishes left me free to go shopping during the day and do all the fun kinds of things that leave one moaning and breathless at night....

Ohh! Birthday spankings and kisses for purfecthost!

Thank you

Thank you. Glad you think so :)

Great minds think alike. ;)

Thank you, on both counts! :kiss:

Mmmmm yesssss... ask and you shall receive :cattail:

That makes two of us! :devil:

You little devil. I really doubt you are into nipples clamps and the whole pain pleasure IRL. But again, you seem to surprise us every now and then. I must ask mr shy to buy you some clamps for Xmas since I can't easily make it there. Let me know how thst goes. Maybe your next series of photos will be about those clamps

massage

Now spread'em wide and let me do some licking, fingering and more licking. If that doesn't help, I will be glad to give you neck/shoulder massage to relief your headache

Well...hmmm....after a naughty birthday spanking to get your mind off of a headache.... maybe slide those red undies over those stockings and off your ankles...then a foot massage...calf massage..... lick those creamy thighs... then politely ask, "May I proceed my dear??".... yip that would cure my headache...oops, I mean YOUR headache...lol:p:devil::rose:

Relieving headaches a speciality. Of course massaging those shoulders would mean removing those straps. As I rubbed your neck and the back of your head I would have to avail myself of those lips. I find massaging the temples with one hand while running the other over your back and own to your bum. Have you forgotten the headache yet?

Every pic is calculated to raise a guy's temperature a few degrees. I know I get warmer as the pics progress. I still think you should be supersexy instead of supershy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back