The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little less of the shuffle and a bit more of the wakefulness please.
That's the third on you've spilled over the floor!

Going to bed soon, but knowing that my friends across the pond have woken up, I'll get the coffee brewing.

12th Man AV today in support of my Seahawks. :D

Oh, heck with the coffee... what do we have for lunch? Chocolate-covered coffee beans, perhaps? Seriously, I got to bed last night and slept the sleep of the... imaginary. Anytime the fella shifted, breathed, rolled over, snored or coughed, I. Was. Awake.

Thank you.
I don't know about Football 101; I think I need 99.
I can help with that. Well, if you're actually interested. ;) The fella's entire knowledge of US football comes from me.

Going to keep up on the game at work. GO HAWKS!!!!

Hi, anna. :rose:
Hi, john *hug* I'm watching far too much tv right now. I've been flipping between baseball and football and am now going back and forth between football and The Daily Show.

Goodness gracious where does one keep the wine in here?
Good evening and welcome! Just flag down one of the house elves - Olaf's a bit on the surly side but Rolf is generally amenable - and they'll get you any drink you'd like.

I can help with that. Well, if you're actually interested. ;) The fella's entire knowledge of US football comes from me.

Hi, john *hug* I'm watching far too much tv right now. I've been flipping between baseball and football and am now going back and forth between football and The Daily Show.

Good evening and welcome! Just flag down one of the house elves - Olaf's a bit on the surly side but Rolf is generally amenable - and they'll get you any drink you'd like.

*hugs back*
Oh I love the Daily Show. Haven't seen it in some time, but Stewart is awesome.

Arg! We're ahead, but not by much. Our offensive line hasn't been able to move the ball and our defense keeps getting stupid penalties. This is going to be a messy game when it shouldn't be.

Our offensive line hasn't been able to move the ball and our defense keeps getting stupid penalties.

From what I've been seeing, our line should be sent to the woodshed. Shameful lack of protection for their quarterback.

Good morning, Nakeds. Fresh coffee is brewing (and nearly ready!) and I've got some recently-pulled-from-the-oven cinnamon rolls to enjoy with it. The plate to the left is reduced sugar....

Woot! We won! A nail biter too.

Okay, I understand that our offensive line is rather... wounded, but they're not going to be celebrating this one. And really, WTF was Tate thinking?

To help you recover from the shameful display on the TV last night, a non-plotbunny dosage of terminal cute.

baby-olinguito1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back