I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only ever dated older men. My first time was when I was 19 and he was 53. Right now I find myself attracted to men from around 38 - 55 (I am 33 now.)

Hello to all I missed.

In case anyone is interested, I do have another date with the lovely young woman I went out with earlier this month. I stopped caring about the age - if it doesn't bother her, it won't bother me.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello to all I missed.

In case anyone is interested, I do have another date with the lovely young woman I went out with earlier this month. I stopped caring about the age - if it doesn't bother her, it won't bother me.

BrettJ in Canada

That's great news, Brett!!! I trust it goes as well as we have discussed!

Hello to all I missed.

BrettJ in Canada

That is a great attitude to have. Hope it goes well.

Thank you MARRIED. It should go well, as we talked last night and circumstances changed. She insisted that she is paying - I insisted that she is not, as I invited her. I explained that where we are going (with cabs included as it will be cold and she will be in heels and a dress again) will be expensive and I didn't want her incurring the costs. It may cost around $150 for the evening. I will get a better view as I am going to the same place next weekend.

The young lady in question kept insisting, so we have reached a compromise. IF she gets the new job she is hoping for, she will pay. While I'd still prefer to pay, it does bode well for another evening. Plus she was once again discussing what to wear.

Thanks for the well wishes all.

BrettJ in Canada

Thank you MARRIED. It should go well, as we talked last night and circumstances changed. She insisted that she is paying - I insisted that she is not, as I invited her. I explained that where we are going (with cabs included as it will be cold and she will be in heels and a dress again) will be expensive and I didn't want her incurring the costs. It may cost around $150 for the evening. I will get a better view as I am going to the same place next weekend.

The young lady in question kept insisting, so we have reached a compromise. IF she gets the new job she is hoping for, she will pay. While I'd still prefer to pay, it does bode well for another evening. Plus she was once again discussing what to wear.

Thanks for the well wishes all.

BrettJ in Canada

Brett - can I give you the female perspective? If she gets the job, let her pay. Place the exact amount she spends in a safe place. Then, next time you go out you pay, but also spend the amount she spent this time on flowers for her - she will love it........

MARRIED, we shook on it - if she gets the job, I will let her pay. I just don't want it being a "I paid this time, you pay next time" thing. I earn more than she does. I am the (older) man and I did the inviting. If she asked me to dinner (like casually) and said "I'm buying", I'd be fine with that. I just don't want someone who earns about $150 a week to spend that on me.

Not sure if we're at the flowers stage yet, we're technically still not "dating". If we get a bit closer, yes. Maybe for Christmas, I am thinking of getting her a small something - I have no one to buy for any longer.

Appreciate the input - this is a tough road I'm on because it's new.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello to all I missed.

BrettJ in Canada

How lovely is that xxxxxx

MARRIED, we shook on it - if she gets the job, I will let her pay. I just don't want it being a "I paid this time, you pay next time" thing. I earn more than she does. I am the (older) man and I did the inviting. If she asked me to dinner (like casually) and said "I'm buying", I'd be fine with that. I just don't want someone who earns about $150 a week to spend that on me.

Not sure if we're at the flowers stage yet, we're technically still not "dating". If we get a bit closer, yes. Maybe for Christmas, I am thinking of getting her a small something - I have no one to buy for any longer.

Appreciate the input - this is a tough road I'm on because it's new.

BrettJ in Canada

Wishing you both all the best.

Thank you REDROSE (which is a tea here in Canada)

I am not sure it is a romance, although after yesterday, not sure it isn't. This woman confounds me. Maybe she confounds herself. Sometimes ladies, she says something that makes me think she isn't sure either. Or she wants a romance but is hesitant because of the vast age difference.

As long as I have attractive female company, it's all good.

BrettJ in Canada

Brett - woman are meant to confound men, aren't we? Isn't one of our roles in life to tease, motivate, inspire and ignite passion???

22.gif

Yeah, but aside from the interval with the last lady-friend, it'd been over 14 years since I'd been in any kind of relationship MARRIED.

Not only that, I have never been able to read signals. I wasn't even sure if she wanted me to ask her out the first time or if she just accepted because I did ask. In other words - had I done nothing, would the hints have gotten stronger or not?

A friend on another forum thinks I am "smitten" and that is as good a word as any.

Regardless, I am doing the same things as a friend that I would as a boyfriend - treating her with class and dignity and flirting a teeny bit, plus noticing the clothes etc. I also listen to her as she talks about her day, etc.

Last night though, one thing I did notice was her talking about buying new shoes and a new dress. It seemed obvious to me that she wanted me to hear this.

Oh well, maybe before I hit 70 (when she's 34) I will have a clue.

Likely not.

Nice new shot

BrettJ in Canada

Thank you REDROSE (which is a tea here in Canada)

I am not sure it is a romance, although after yesterday, not sure it isn't. This woman confounds me. Maybe she confounds herself. Sometimes ladies, she says something that makes me think she isn't sure either. Or she wants a romance but is hesitant because of the vast age difference.

As long as I have attractive female company, it's all good.

BrettJ in Canada

As long as you're both happy hon. Redrose tea. sounds good. Anything like Rooibos ?

I don't know that type. Red Rose tea is just a brand of orange pekoe, what most people drink as regular tea. It is one of the more popular brand in Canada, with Tetleys (which is English) being another.

Don't know bupkiss about how she feels - that is the issue at present.

BrettJ in Canada

just checking in.. older man how enjoys all ladies.. older, younger .. even some the same age!

Good afternoon

evening or morning, to all the lovely ladies who love older men. It's very gratifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back