The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handy I am, most assuredly. Oh do you now? I may be able to provide that. Under certain conditions.

Steak's not the limit of my cooking talent, but it is a favorite quick go-to.

I've just been needing to sit down and immerse myself again. Motivation to write has been slack in my head for some reason...

*pops in real quick like before treading off to bed and kisses his cheek*

You're worth waiting for, FR33k.

"I think a fun twist on the fallen angel idea would be a devil/demon that wants redemption and is legitimately trying to seek it out, but ends up finding a shapeshifter/trickster demon who gets a sick thrill out of breaking spirits, even those of their brethren."

(Above thought inspired by an image and response in the VI thread...)

LT- I'm exhausted. I think it's a good time to take a nap and rest my brain before I get back to work.

:D

Last thought?

Well, writing does make my mood lift after all. Being off kilter may have been the result and not the source of my mental discomfort.

One last thought...

Writing something you enjoy can be nearly as relaxing and satisfying as sex. At least for me it is. Sort of...soothes my soul. Reading your writing usually has that same sort of effect. Yeah, I know, I'm a nerd.

:eek:

One last thought...

Writing something you enjoy can be nearly as relaxing and satisfying as sex. At least for me it is. Sort of...soothes my soul. Reading your writing usually has that same sort of effect. Yeah, I know, I'm a nerd.

You're too sweet, Dee. :D :rose:

squeeeee

I have a keyboard for my phone.
Useless usualy but my cubs steal my computer so much i have to write on here to get "me time'.

Ihave a tiara!! and I'm wearing it all weekend long next weekend.
Its MYbirthday anyone that doesnt like it can kiss my pretty pleather princess butt.

AHHh... LT: most outfits are not made for d cups, let alone 34 D.
I haffta stuff me in this thing and i'm still falling out when I breath.

squeeeee

Useless usualy but my cubs steal my computer so much i have to write on here to get "me time'.

Its MYbirthday anyone that doesnt like it can kiss my pretty pleather princess butt.

Know that feeling.
DD to DDD depending on style. Nnnnot sexyclothes friendly.

Fukkit.
I'll wrap them up with pretty duct tape.

squeeeee

Know that feeling.

Fukkit.

Twitch.

Yummy thoughts.

If you want Nina I can follow you around and be a human bra. :D

Or foxy. You will just have to work out a schedule because I can't be both places at once.

squeeeee

Happy Birthday:rose:

how come I have you down in my birthday thread as July 12 th ?

Sorry about that:eek: * runs to change the date*

Shhhhhh....you'll blow my dopey-grin cover...

I like your innards. Well...maybe we're talking about different insidey-parts here...

Ohhh.... I think so.
My meds are being screwy and giving me bad reactions that are "highly uncommon".
Not happy.

Know that feeling.

Fukkit.
i was JUST talking to a friend about writing the duct tape company and asking for them to make a pleather version so I can just alter my outfit. It fits great everywhere else but I'm not a B or a C or what ever is supposed to be Medium!
Plus they are real boobs not perky fake boobs so I need some support, dammit!

34D to a 36 DD pending on brand is apparently only something they make in batches of 2 or 3 items per ssstate. unless I want hookerwear. but then i lose support. ~grumbles~
Twitch.

Yummy thoughts.

If you want Nina I can follow you around and be a human bra. :D

Or foxy. You will just have to work out a schedule because I can't be both places at once.
No... that would make cleaning out the garage or swinging a flogger a bit difficult. Everything else you can follow me around for. Sure. Just give us a squeeze every once in a while.

Happy Birthday:rose:

how come I have you down in my birthday thread as July 12 th ?

Sorry about that:eek: * runs to change the date*

Next Friday is part of next weekend and that's my birthday.

I got pressies today because one of my boi's wont make it to my party next weekend.

i was JUST talking to a friend about writing the duct tape company and asking for them to make a pleather version so I can just alter my outfit. It fits great everywhere else but I'm not a B or a C or what ever is supposed to be Medium!
Plus they are real boobs not perky fake boobs so I need some support, dammit!

34D to a 36 DD pending on brand is apparently only something they make in batches of 2 or 3 items per ssstate. unless I want hookerwear. but then i lose support. ~grumbles~
No... that would make cleaning out the garage or swinging a flogger a bit difficult. Everything else you can follow me around for. Sure. Just give us a squeeze every once in a while.

Next Friday is part of next weekend and that's my birthday.

I got pressies today because one of my boi's wont make it to my party next weekend.

Well you got a big chocolate cake in my thread today and I'll leave a pressie on the real date..i thought i was going nuts heheh.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back