Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Good Morning all! Thursday! Poor SO had a rough night in the Emergency Room last night and they were short handed too. Wish I could rub his back and snuggle up to sleep like JBM and her Daddy did last night... Yes, INL the countdown continues - time moving very slowly at this point. (Sigh) Sipping my coffee and looking out on the jungle of green - wild grape and honeysuckle and dog rose......and a senile Siamese playing panther in the jungle:rolleyes: Silly cat! I did hear Daddy Stan say that there were daddies lusting after the girls on the thread - never doubted it for a minute sweet INL, I've seen your effect on them before - especially in those heels!;)" (Giggle):heart:

I sincerely wish everyone who visits and lurks this thread well. INL, Peaches, Stan and Cookie,...Mutato and his lovely Angelbunny....sweet UBW :kiss: and all the newcomers...I'm sure I've missed several who pop in occasionally, and I apologize.

Today is sunny. :) I'm going to finish up some laundry and then later run some errands.

Make the best of your time today! :rose:

Hello my wonderful family!!!
I hope you are all having a brilliant day! I'm enjoying an excellent spring thunderstorm. :)

Welcome AB..we love having your Daddy here!
~smiles and waves to the other fresh faces :rose:

yummmm...Organic Lime popcicle I hope Daddy doesn't mind.:)..

Seriously, it's kinda hot outside.. Laundry dried very quickly

yummmm...Organic Lime popcicle I hope Daddy doesn't mind.:)..

Seriously, it's kinda hot outside.. Laundry dried very quickly

Yum mm..tasty!!! Surely, Daddy won't mind. :)

When I dried things on the line, in the right conditions, the sun and wind worked much faster than my dryer! Just had to keep an eye on them and take them off before the birds got to them. Lol

I'm glad you seem to be having a great day!

"Evening all! RA I sort of envy you line drying your laundry - back when my full time job was Mom/home maker I did too and always loved how the sheets smelled so fresh! Did you make the popsicles yourself? Good evening to everyone else too - all the sweet Baby Girls and the loving Daddies. Hope everyone is well and happy tonight! (((Hugs))) to any/all who need or want them!":rose:

"Good Morning all! Thursday! Poor SO had a rough night in the Emergency Room last night and they were short handed too. Wish I could rub his back and snuggle up to sleep like JBM and her Daddy did last night... Yes, INL the countdown continues - time moving very slowly at this point. (Sigh) Sipping my coffee and looking out on the jungle of green - wild grape and honeysuckle and dog rose......and a senile Siamese playing panther in the jungle:rolleyes: Silly cat! I did hear Daddy Stan say that there were daddies lusting after the girls on the thread - never doubted it for a minute sweet INL, I've seen your effect on them before - especially in those heels!;)" (Giggle):heart:

Oh no! I hope your SO is feeling better. It can't have been easy being away from him. Hugs!!!!

Maybe I should model those shoes if I'll get interesting "effects" LOL

I sincerely wish everyone who visits and lurks this thread well. INL, Peaches, Stan and Cookie,...Mutato and his lovely Angelbunny....sweet UBW :kiss: and all the newcomers...I'm sure I've missed several who pop in occasionally, and I apologize.

Today is sunny. :) I'm going to finish up some laundry and then later run some errands.

Hi RA! How are you doing my sister? Hugs!

Yeah, it is rather beautiful outside here as well.

Hello. Enjoy your beautiful day!

I hope you are all having a brilliant day! I'm enjoying an excellent spring thunderstorm. :)

Hi Cookie!! Stay safe during those storms. I'm sure your little flirt will be glad to have you near by. HUGS!

Quiet tonight.............

Hi daddy UBW, I hope you are doing well!

Good evening to all the lovely littles :rose: and the Daddies that love them. I hope everyone had a good day. I'm finally finishing my day and getting a few minutes to relax.

I welcome the new arrivals and hope they enjoy their time here in one of the best places on Lit.

Just sitting back finally relaxing before going to bed. Been a very long day, and I'm listening to some of the music that my babygirl and I just love.

Just about time, to stretch out, wrap my arms around my little girl. It always makes me smile, when she give that last little wiggle as she snuggles up. Getting herself into that comfy position, as our bodies mold into one.

As I feel her legs entwine with mine, as I hold her close, and kiss her shoulder.

Then softly whisper in her ear, telling her. " I love you with all my hear, baby. Sweet wonderful dreams, Kitten." and hearing her tell me, she loves me.

I kiss her neck lightly, as I feel my babygirl start sucking on my thumb. and I smile knowing that everything in our little world is fine.

I can't wait until I can do this nightly with my Angelbunny. :heart:

Thank you, RA, it means a lot to Angel and I :rose: It was cool and rainy today for me, warm and sunny for her.

I enjoy the thunderstorms too, but sadly my daughter is frightened by them. :(

Thank you, Cookie :rose: I enjoy being here. :)

Good evening to all the lovely littles :rose: and the Daddies that love them. I hope everyone had a good day. I'm finally finishing my day and getting a few minutes to relax.

Good evening daddy M. I hope you have a relaxing evening. :)

Good evening daddy M. I hope you have a relaxing evening. :)

Good evening little one. :rose: Now that I finally have my daughter asleep, yes it's been relaxing. Though sometimes relaxing is not what comes to mind when you're around... :devil: I hope your evening is equally enjoyable. (((HUGS)))

Oh no! I hope your SO is feeling better. It can't have been easy being away from him. Hugs!!!!

Maybe I should model those shoes if I'll get interesting "effects" LOL

"He's still a little tired - he had a meeting this morning he had to attend AFTER his 12 hour shift was over, but he DID manage to get a few hours of sleep before tonight's shift - then tomorrow night he's off - DATE NIGHT! Wooo Hoooo. Dinner and a movie.....long distance:rolleyes:! Then he has four in a row - 12 hour night shifts in the E.R. By Monday night he'll be a zombie (and a little cranky too.

I'm thinking you should take bids before you offer to model the shoes 'free-of-charge' - see what the Daddies are willing to pony up - money? Jewels? Chores around the house?;)"

Hello to all the daddies and Littles! Hope everyoneis enjoying their night. I'm having a wonderful night at work....unfortunately. *yawns and stretches* its gonna be a long night!

"He's still a little tired - he had a meeting this morning he had to attend AFTER his 12 hour shift was over, but he DID manage to get a few hours of sleep before tonight's shift - then tomorrow night he's off - DATE NIGHT! Wooo Hoooo. Dinner and a movie.....long distance:rolleyes:! Then he has four in a row - 12 hour night shifts in the E.R. By Monday night he'll be a zombie (and a little cranky too.

I'm thinking you should take bids before you offer to model the shoes 'free-of-charge' - see what the Daddies are willing to pony up - money? Jewels? Chores around the house?;)"

Oh no poor SO. I'm sure he'll be very grumpy.

Ohhhh that's an awesome idea lol

Hi everyone else. I hope you are all well.

It's friday afternoon for me and i'm loving it.

Last edited:
Good evening little one. :rose: Now that I finally have my daughter asleep, yes it's been relaxing. Though sometimes relaxing is not what comes to mind when you're around... :devil: I hope your evening is equally enjoyable. (((HUGS)))

Good morning daddy M! What? You don't think of relaxation when I'm here? (insert wide eyed, innocent look). :D

Aww, I hope the shifts go smoothly for him because that makes good things for you too. :devil: Some day soon, I pray you can be with him full time.

Giggles!! Bidding war? OMGoodness, that gives images. You a sweetie for suggesting it.

Hello to all the daddies and Littles! Hope everyoneis enjoying their night. I'm having a wonderful night at work....unfortunately. *yawns and stretches* its gonna be a long night!

HI! I hope your evening was good?

Can I just say ... this is really hard! :/ Maybe it wouldn't be rewarding, in the end, if it was easy.

What's hard CCL? Finding a daddy? Yes, that is a challenge. Hugs!

Oh no poor SO. I'm sure he'll be very grumpy.

Ohhhh that's an awesome idea lol

Hi everyone else. I hope you are all well.

It's friday afternoon for me and i'm loving it.

Hi Sister!! How are you doing? You have been missed! BIG HUGS!!!!

tumblr_mmkvdxQk5i1qexljco1_500.jpg

Happy Friday daddies and girls!!! As summer approaches....the panti-less fridays do too. :devil::devil: Just sayin' ;):rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back