The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local weather seems to be determined to fool us all. Forecast is good (warm), but the local demons seem to take delight in lowering the temperature or blowing up a cold wind. It's a bally nuisance.

Meanwhile I found a nice picture for those who'd like to be a Pirate: HERE.

I noticed her finger is not on the trigger, so I can only hope she's holding it that way to look through the scope at something. Other wise, she's going to risk her eye and possibly some brain damage.

I noticed her finger is not on the trigger, so I can only hope she's holding it that way to look through the scope at something. Other wise, she's going to risk her eye and possibly some brain damage.

It's her good luck that it is just an air rifle and will only surprise her.

Although it is early here, I could use a stiff one. I had the oddest dream and when I woke up, I was so relieved that I was in La La Land and not San Jose, that I got up and dressed very quickly to watch the sun rise over the oaks.

Olaf! Pour me a double!

It's her good luck that it is just an air rifle and will only surprise her.

Although it is early here, I could use a stiff one. I had the oddest dream and when I woke up, I was so relieved that I was in La La Land and not San Jose, that I got up and dressed very quickly to watch the sun rise over the oaks.

Olaf! Pour me a double!

Lately we've been having bright & clear sunrises, and I get to see it most mornings. As the sun goes behind the trees on my horizon, it is very impressive.
[PS, Thank you, God]

Just wanted to say hi. It's a weird night over here. So much so that I'm ditching May fitness month in favor of my favorite pizza and fried cauliflower. I'll just have to run it off tomorrow. Olaf, can I get a pint of Guinness to go?

g'night, all!

The local swans have produced the first hatchling.
It's magic to feed Himself while Herself fusses about the nest.

Oh, I've got friends who'll get a kick out of that. I should probably send the link to my sister so she can remind her husband of what NOT to do.

Lately we've been having bright & clear sunrises, and I get to see it most mornings. As the sun goes behind the trees on my horizon, it is very impressive.
[PS, Thank you, God]
It sounds impressive. While I'm not quite up to see the sunrise here, the days have been beautiful and mild. I was even able to do some cleaning in my garden yesterday. :)

Just wanted to say hi. It's a weird night over here. So much so that I'm ditching May fitness month in favor of my favorite pizza and fried cauliflower. I'll just have to run it off tomorrow. Olaf, can I get a pint of Guinness to go?

g'night, all!
I hope today goes better for you, shea. :rose:

Frappe mix + Kahula + ice blended = this
JohnEB87 B shared "IMAG0740.jpg": https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=E36DC84BBA23CC83!355&authkey=!AAcV1qfdw2F_5zc

Sheablue, hope everything is ok. :rose:
Yummy there, john. It looks a bit like one of my favorite drinks. In fact, I think I'll pick up some vanilla ice cream after rehearsal so I can mix a mudslide. :)

Odd weekend. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, but my allergies decided to attack Friday night and through most of Saturday. The fella and I have a fundamental disagreement about the use of air conditioning which isn't helped by the fact that he wasn't raised with it. It ended up being much warmer in the house than outside, so he wanted to open the windows. Normally, there'd be nothing wrong with that... except the open windows mean my allergens come inside.

Fortunately, things are much better today. :)

Oh, I've got friends who'll get a kick out of that. I should probably send the link to my sister so she can remind her husband of what NOT to do.

It sounds impressive. While I'm not quite up to see the sunrise here, the days have been beautiful and mild. I was even able to do some cleaning in my garden yesterday. :)

Yummy there, john. It looks a bit like one of my favorite drinks. In fact, I think I'll pick up some vanilla ice cream after rehearsal so I can mix a mudslide. :)

Odd weekend. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, but my allergies decided to attack Friday night and through most of Saturday. The fella and I have a fundamental disagreement about the use of air conditioning which isn't helped by the fact that he wasn't raised with it. It ended up being much warmer in the house than outside, so he wanted to open the windows. Normally, there'd be nothing wrong with that... except the open windows mean my allergens come inside.

Hey, missy. :)

I feel you re allergies. I had my first proper attack of hay fever at my desk this morning. It comprised a series of explosive sneezes that were more like shrieks, moving someone to come through to the office from the staff kitchen (separated by two fire doors...) to see what the hell was occuring... :eek:

Hello, summer...

A weekend of watching sons #1 and 2 playing in the local rugby festival resulted in one very proud (and sunburnt) dad. Highlight had to be #2 sin singlehandedly driving 4 lads from the opposing team back over 10 yards. I was hoarse by the end of yesterday... :D

Judging by how quiet it's been in here, I'm guessing everyone's been making the most of the uncharateristically good Bank Holiday weather...

'Course, anna, if you want to help a fella out by applying some after-sun to my red bits, i'm not gonna put up too much resistance...

Last edited:
The local swans have produced the first hatchling.
It's magic to feed Himself while Herself fusses about the nest.
Yay local swans! I want to head to some of our waterways to see what our swans are doing now!

Hey, missy. :)

I feel you re allergies. I had my first proper attack of hay fever at my desk this morning. It comprised a series of explosive sneezes that were more like shrieks, moving someone to come through to the office from the staff kitchen (separated by two fire doors...) to see what the hell was occuring... :eek:

Hello, summer...

A weekend of watching sons #1 and 2 playing in the local rugby festival resulted in one very proud (and sunburnt) dad. Highlight had to be #2 sin singlehandedly driving 4 lads from the opposing team back over 10 yards. I was hoarse by the end of yesterday... :D

Judging by how quiet it's been in here, I'm guessing everyone's been making the most of the uncharateristically good Bank Holiday weather...

'Course, anna, if you want to help a fella out by applying some after-sun to my red bits, i'm not gonna put up too much resistance...
I'm so glad SOMEONE understands me when it comes to the allergies. *careful hug* Take it easy with the sneezing. Sometimes that can hurt like hell.

*applying after-sun to red bits* And what happened to hats and sunscreen? Then again, I was in my garden yesterday without my hat on, so I shouldn't be too harsh.

Congrats to both your boys on a weekend of rugby. It's quite clear how proud of them you are, even on a day-to-day basis.

Glad you like the drink. Also glad I decided to take it out on the porch for the picture rather than in the kitchen. You do not want to see the mess I made during prep. :eek:

Sorry that your allergies are kicking your butt again. :( *big hugs*

I have finished up going through the last two bags of convention swag, which officially marks the completion of my study cleanup project! :D Had a good time with my brother and his girlfriend this weekend. BBQ was perfect and Iron Man 3 was a blast. Lazy Sunday enjoying my race (7 hours including the rain delay :eek:) and got a haircut. Three days until California!

Last edited:
Glad you like the drink. Also glad I decided to take it out on the porch for the picture rather than in the kitchen. You do not want to see the mess I made during prep. :eek:

Sorry that your allergies are kicking your butt again. :( *big hugs*

I have finished up going through the last two bags of convention swag, which officially marks the completion of my study cleanup project! :D
Mudslides are wonderful.

As far as the allergies, I kick back and Sunday was much better. Of course, I just remembered that I have to take my meds for today, so.... *hugs back* Thanks. :)

I got my desk mostly cleaned off yesterday and my theatre stuff consolidated, so that's good. With a clear desk, I'll be able to spend this afternoon scanning pictures for a photo album I'm putting together for my niece's wedding.

Yay local swans! I want to head to some of our waterways to see what our swans are doing now!

I'm so glad SOMEONE understands me when it comes to the allergies. *careful hug* Take it easy with the sneezing. Sometimes that can hurt like hell.

*applying after-sun to red bits* And what happened to hats and sunscreen? Then again, I was in my garden yesterday without my hat on, so I shouldn't be too harsh.

Congrats to both your boys on a weekend of rugby. It's quite clear how proud of them you are, even on a day-to-day basis.

Afternoon to you too, John... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess I do the doting thing pretty well now. Had enough practice with three... :)

Careful with that after-sun. <wide eyes> Be gentle with me, 'k?

Afternoon to you too, John... :rolleyes:

Yeah, I guess I do the doting thing pretty well now. Had enough practice with three... :)

Careful with that after-sun. <wide eyes> Be gentle with me, 'k?

"Gentle?" Just where did you get sun while cheering rugby? ;)

Hey slyc.

You get your kicks your way, I'll get 'em mine... ;)

Not really kicks, but necessity. Classes are starting this week and I want to make sure my car is reliable. When you're driving an eighteen-year-old car, there's no such thing as too much preventative maintenance. ;)

Naked auto repair sounds like it could provide kicks for a few people, besides the mechanic.

Just sayin'. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back