Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thank you sweet girl

It does the same to me..love almost everything about this wonderful season.

I would have to agree, from reading your contributions here, that yes..charming by nature. :)

That is a lovely compliment.............

Waves across the yard to RA and DV!

Frost this morning and once that sun came out, it warmed up very nicely and I spent the afternoon (most of it..~giggles and waves to Daddy ~) outside doing yard work and just sitting on the porch while Flirt played with the neighbor girl. They are adorable together! He was invited to sleepover, in her bed and he politely declined, stating he has his own bed in his room.

~smiles and winks at his sweet buttercup~ hope most of yard work was on your feet!
You must be doing something right with the little flirt, quite the gentleman

~smiles and winks at his sweet buttercup~ hope most of yard work was on your feet!
You must be doing something right with the little flirt, quite the gentleman

~blushes~ Of course, it was, Daddy!

Thank you, but as you and I both know, his gentlemanly behavior is very selective. :confused:

~Yawn~ Sunday morning here in snowy Minnesota.
~gets the coffee going~
Hope my special little girl slept well after a very active play day!
~grabs the Sunday paper and pulls out sports and ad papers. Tosses the comics in a pile that is building daily~

Good morning to all the sleepy little girls and Daddies who crave them.

Princess. What would you like to do today? Go to the park and swing on the swings?

~noses around in the fridge for breakfast~
hmmmmm the "chef" left this place in such a mess leaving poor peaches with it all.
~gets a big ol' garbage bag and starts cleaning out the crap~

Last edited:
Happy Sunday...........

Good morning everyone........ I hope this Sunday morning finds you all well?

~Yawn~ Sunday morning here in snowy Minnesota.
~gets the coffee going~
Hope my special little girl slept well after a very active play day!
~grabs the Sunday paper and pulls out sports and ad papers. Tosses the comics in a pile that is building daily~

Good morning to all the sleepy little girls and Daddies who crave them.

Princess. What would you like to do today? Go to the park and swing on the swings?

~noses around in the fridge for breakfast~
hmmmmm the "chef" left this place in such a mess leaving poor peaches with it all.
~gets a big ol' garbage bag and starts cleaning out the crap~

~wanders into the kitchen, rubbing my sleepy eyes and seeks out Daddy's comfy lap for a snuggle while I try to fight the groggy fog still lingering in my head.~

I slept very well, thank you. I was tuckered out last night and went straight to sleep after we stopped watching the movie.

I'd love to go to the park today, Daddy! Can we feed the ducks at the pond? Pretty pleassseee?!

I'm so glad you cleaned out the fridge...it was starting to stink!

Ha! Some 'chef'...:mad:

~sneaks a sip of Daddy's coffee~ Yucky! I'll stick to my tea.

My, the comics are piling up. Perhaps they decided to take a vacation and neglected to leave a note.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

I have a few stories I want to work on later.......

Oh nice! Wonderful way to spend the day. That is what our sweet Peaches has been doing while her allergies have been giving her some trouble. I guess she is feeling inspired and taking full advantage of it! :)

My darling Peaches,

I am so happy and wanted to let you know. Please share this little note with the rest of our dear friends.
I am writing to you from the First Class deck of a lovely ocean liner. Reclined in my chaise lounge complete with floppy hat, RayBans, a glass of champagne, and a deck hand at my beck and call *giggle*
Our suave and dapper HeatSink swept me off my feet in a whirlwind. He hovers over me, tending to my every want and desire as I tend to his. A better Daddy ...a better man, I could not have asked for. Tender and caring and loving and with only my best interests in mind.
I am sure you all had put everything together, but I wanted you to know how deeply in love with him I am ... from uncertain beginnings to a plethora of shared interests and deep & wonderful bond.
Be safe and be well. I'll send a postcard from our next port of call ... i have given up asking where - I just get this mysterious grin and slight shake of the head. Now I need to head in and dress for supper. I am sure Daddy has laid out my wardrobe :)
Hugs and Kisses my Sisters and Daddies who love them -
BabyOK

Breezing in and out quickly...

Perhaps dear Cookie can put this up on the fridge door for all to see?

Hello to one and all of the darling Littles and those true Daddies, those who know the meaning of honour, responsibility and respect for all our wonderful Littles.

This is in the way of an update, the last few weeks have been a revelation, firstly meeting and getting to know my own wonderful Baby girl OK, followed quickly by the realisation that we belong inseparably together.

We had decided initially to publicly downplay our inseparable bond and in retrospect that was not perhaps entirely wise. During the last few days, as our current world cruise has progressed and our mutual love has grown ever deeper, public affirmation of our bond has also grown to be seen as desirable.

I love my darling Baby girl OK with all my heart.

Back to the oars;)

~grabs the :heart: magnet and securely hangs the note on the fridge for all to see.~

I am so happy for the both of you and wish you all of the joy and bliss in the world!

Thank you for checking in and allowing us a tiny peek into your lives. :heart:

Happy Sunday daddies and girls. Is everyone having a good day? It's 34 degrees in Michigan but promises to get to 50 later today. Spring "might" finally be arriving. :rolleyes: (Despite the snow last night....)

Kisses and hugs! :rose:

Thank you

Happy Sunday daddies and girls. Is everyone having a good day? It's 34 degrees in Michigan but promises to get to 50 later today. Spring "might" finally be arriving. :rolleyes: (Despite the snow last night....)

Hugs back sexy girl. It will be a few degrees warmer today south of the border ;)

Hugs back sexy girl. It will be a few degrees warmer today south of the border ;)

Thank you. Now will you please send some of that warm air a little more north? My toesies are freezing.

Congratulations to OK and HS.

Good morning Cookie! :rose:

Hi there, sister!

I certainly hope that is the last snowfall you will see for many months!:rose:

Hugs and kisses back at ya!

Perhaps dear Cookie can put this up on the fridge door for all to see?

Hello to one and all of the darling Littles and those true Daddies, those who know the meaning of honour, responsibility and respect for all our wonderful Littles.

This is in the way of an update, the last few weeks have been a revelation, firstly meeting and getting to know my own wonderful Baby girl OK, followed quickly by the realisation that we belong inseparably together.

We had decided initially to publicly downplay our inseparable bond and in retrospect that was not perhaps entirely wise. During the last few days, as our current world cruise has progressed and our mutual love has grown ever deeper, public affirmation of our bond has also grown to be seen as desirable.

I love my darling Baby girl OK with all my heart.

Back to the oars;)

HS I know how you feel and you've expressed it so well! Hope that feeling stays forever. When you get back, there is a key for the Daddy Cave waiting for you! Safe travels to you and OK

Well, this is nice to hear everyone is getting along. It is very cold here today. I blame the rain we had a few days ago. I was bundled up in a Spiderman comforter earlier, but decided to turn the heat back on, instead.

I am happy for OK and HS. Public affirmation is a big step in the online world Daddy/lo... I wish you both love, happiness, and completion of one another. :heart:

INL, UBW, Stan, Cookie, wishing you all productive Sundays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back